Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And not to mention sure wears an extremely revealing outfit not that I'm complaining hell I would kill to have a landlady that did that
Clearly they don't like you enough :p maybe hit the gym, eat healthier or grow a massive cock!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
The incest ban is the whole reason why we have this whole landlady roomate stuff in a lot of games, there were quite a few older incest games that got censored during development so between versions the moms just magically became the landladies and the story stopped making sense. In summertime saga the "landlady" even looks like the mc and is for some reason forced to pay off his late father's debt.

even with the incest patch, there are some dialogues that make no sense, that is, patreon fucked up many incest games, but I believe that a better or as good platform as patreon was born but with less hypocrisy

UncapedCucumber

Dec 29, 2020
I played the Shut Up and Dance update which was great (but short?), and I've downloaded the updates for Life in Santa County and Chasing Sunsets but haven't touched them yet.
I don't know if you know, but for Shut Up and Dance, once the remastered episodes "finish", you can keep playing and you'll a few old low quality episodes then you'll get to the new high quality ones and there is a fair bit of content.

Just FYI, sorry for hijacking the thread.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
does anyone know the release date of the new chapter?
Use search button man, this question was answer already like 100 times, with the whole patreon stuff, maybe in one week, maybe in 4 months, dev say if patreon dont give him a answer untill day 12, hes going to find a way to send the new chapter but who knows.

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
Use search button man, this question was answer already like 100 times, with the whole patreon stuff, maybe in one week, maybe in 4 months, dev say if patreon dont give him a answer untill day 12, hes going to find a way to send the new chapter but who knows.
I'm not good in English, I wasn't sure I understood correctly, the forum is not really needed for this?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The fact is it gets tiring seeing people come in constantly asking where the new update is without taking the time to read the last page or 2 of the forum. If people did that then such questions wouldn't be necessary because they are already answered in previous posts. Thus the frustrated answers those questions receive because people can't take the time to find out for themselves yet expect others to consistently give their own time answering the same question over and over and over again.

Reactions: TGafy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I've been answering PV questions for over a year and a half now (i think). It rarely gets to me anymore. The "teach a man to fish" doesn't work here, because it's a different man every time. I would waste more time teaching them, then to just tell them the date.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Honestly if Patreon really does screw him over I wouldnt be shocked if he made a one time exception and dropped the update on here for free. He gets a solid amount of support, and releasing an update like this for free under the circumstances would be beneficial to his brand.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He has just over 1k subscribers, he won't be sending the game out through emails. There is no function to send out an email to every subscriber. If there was, Patreon would know and see what WWG is doing.

Lets just say he does it manually and he's found out. He'll probably get his page deleted for going behind their backs. You have to remember, this game is in trouble because someone reported it. You can bet money that there will be a snitch that will report WWG if he does.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
He has just over 1k subscribers, he won't be sending the game out through emails. There is no function to send out an email to every subscriber. If there was, Patreon would know and see what WWG is doing.

Lets just say he does it manually and he's found out. He'll probably get his page deleted for going behind their backs. You have to remember, this game is in trouble because someone reported it. You can bet money that there will be a snitch that will report WWG if he does.
So from what I understand this game got reported because someone didn't like NTR? If so how do we know why the person did it?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We can't say for a fact, but the report happened after What if 4. The one where Hunter fucks Brenna because a tribe forces them to marry. The patreon worker called that What if out first iirc. Then after WWG removed what ifs 1 through 4 from his patreon, they turned their attention to the main game.

So while we can't say 100%, it stands to reason that someone didn't like What if 4 and reported it.

Jan 21, 2020

Well... Let's say on June 12th he posts an update saying he was hacked and REALLY, REALLY hopes that the hacker doesn't post the update on a pirate site frequented by 90% of VN enjoyers. I mean if that unfortunate set of circumstances were to happen it seems like it would be completely out of his control then, wouldn't it? ;)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes