Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
to build up hype, i've been playing some of the what ifs. mainly WI 4 and 6. From the main game I've rewatched bad end 6 a few times. It's my favorite bad end. From the vanilla, CH 8 when Ophelia allows Sterlings idea for a boobjob to get relief for both of them, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Other then PV, i don't really play any other games. A Family Venture did have an update recently, that was a bit entertaining, but it was only a half update and the good parts come next half.
Which one is bad end 6?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Which one is bad end 6?
The one where he convinces Ophelia to a massage.

Very good game but the after chapter 6 the chapters started to be less than usual hope chapter 10 will much bigger
That's weird, considering every chapter is longer then the last. CH 10 will have 220 animations. CH 1-9 has 340. CH 10 has more animations then CH 1-8 combined (Devs words).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mahmouedsamy

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
We can't say for a fact, but the report happened after What if 4. The one where Hunter fucks Brenna because a tribe forces them to marry. The patreon worker called that What if out first iirc. Then after WWG removed what ifs 1 through 4 from his patreon, they turned their attention to the main game.

So while we can't say 100%, it stands to reason that someone didn't like What if 4 and reported it.
Is this what we're going to have to with from now on with these games? Some butt hurt autist getting mad a game doesn't go the way they like it, so instead of moving on with their lives they report it to Patreon and ruins it for everyone.

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
Yep, furthermore there won't be any good games coming out anymore (just basic patched incest) because of this idiotic regulations.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Best thing he could do is trying to get a huge follower base on other platforms like subscribestar and leave patreon. but as we know shit aint easy

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Is this what we're going to have to with from now on with these games? Some butt hurt autist getting mad a game doesn't go the way they like it, so instead of moving on with their lives they report it to Patreon and ruins it for everyone.
Yeah it's what is going to keep happening as long as people keep using Patreon in other words. STOP USING PATREON!!!

Reactions: Hermit76

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
We can't say for a fact, but the report happened after What if 4. The one where Hunter fucks Brenna because a tribe forces them to marry. The patreon worker called that What if out first iirc. Then after WWG removed what ifs 1 through 4 from his patreon, they turned their attention to the main game.

So while we can't say 100%, it stands to reason that someone didn't like What if 4 and reported it.
If Patreon is too restrictive and makes a fuss about releasing the game why not switch to other platforms?

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
If Patreon is too restrictive and makes a fuss about releasing the game why not switch to other platforms?
Only Patreon had a deal with paypal, besides being more popular, in the end, i guess developers feel safer with patreon and money.

Reactions: facogi
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes