Aug 28, 2017
I don't think you guys should expect it to drop any time soon. I expect it to drop in 23 hours, so basically tomorrow for people reading this now. Don't waste your day pressing F5.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
do you think ophelia will be screwed by hunter, well in the teaser there was azelia also present......u know...only azelia would be getting screwed.
It will, but I am 99.99% sure it will not happen in this update, I bet it will be just a blowjob at best. ;)

Oct 9, 2017
Damn, you must be living under a rock. Thats a video, specifically Mothers Warmth 2 by the god Jackerman himself. Its the very pinnacle of mom son video animation. Nothing has come anywhere close yet and nothing will until he releases the third :love:
sori but I'm not that good at remembering that is good thats why I ask you about was it a POV or game ?

May 10, 2020
I don't think you guys should expect it to drop any time soon. I expect it to drop in 23 hours, so basically tomorrow for people reading this now. Don't waste your day pressing F5.
Dev lives in EST (Eastern standard time) so we should be expecting it to drop on patreon possibly in the afternoon or maybe even around like breakfast time at best. After that happens it will take a few hours for it to leak to f95 so best case scenario, it’s on here around dinner time (6:00 pm est) so we should be eating goood tonight bois

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Dev lives in EST (Eastern standard time) so we should be expecting it to drop on patreon possibly in the afternoon or maybe even around like breakfast time at best. After that happens it will take a few hours for it to leak to f95 so best case scenario, it’s on here around dinner time (6:00 pm est) so we should be eating goood tonight bois
So erm, where Dev is... It is already "13th" or...? Sorry, really bad with all these timezone calculation, haha!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Jokes on you, Now is the 13th, no matter how long I wait tomorrow is always somewhere in the future!

Reactions: overvelming

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I am not expecting him to upload it when the clock strike midnight, just curious, in that sense.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Every time someone asks "is it here yet" a Dev dies (a little).

I hope you're happy!!!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes