Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019
I wonder how the NTR scenes would backfire this chapter. Hunter lost his eye and lost some teeth and last chapter he was force to drink the drinks he tainted with his own drugs so I’m curious will he get hurt this chapter too. Also aside from Ophelia and Azila who else is getting NTR
Probably Tiffany

Reactions: Dmob_6438

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
I wonder how the NTR scenes would backfire this chapter. Hunter lost his eye and lost some teeth and last chapter he was force to drink the drinks he tainted with his own drugs so I’m curious will he get hurt this chapter too. Also aside from Ophelia and Azila who else is getting NTR
Or maybe, just maybe, it would be like the NTR bad end, where it "expands out" into how Hunter "takes over"?

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I mean, he also got shot in the fucking head. Short of getting thrown in a wood chipper Steve Buscemi style I'm not sure where else they would go.

Oct 9, 2017
I'm really rooting for Ophelia's scenes to be good, both the incest and NTR scenes... seriously she is by far my favorite character in the game, but unfortunately she is the one with the least content.
is the your 1st signature's a game or POV

May 10, 2020
In the us right now, specifically east coast where wwg said he was based, it has now officially been the 13th for an hour and a half now. Unless there has been a patreon release by now, we will most likely be getting the new chapter maybe 10 12 hours from now or possibly even earlier.

ramu098

Sep 20, 2020
do you think ophelia will be screwed by hunter, well in the teaser there was azelia also present......u know...only azelia would be getting screwed.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes