dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Status updates don't have a set time. They can be first thing in the morning or right before the day ends. They have been more consistent to being late PM post, so give it a few hours if we get one today.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Status updates don't have a set time. They can be first thing in the morning or right before the day ends. They have been more consistent to being late PM post, so give it a few hours if we get one today.
which timezone is he in?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
US, but i forget which. I think he's western. He said it before but i can't remember.

edit: NVM, i seem to remember something that indicates he might be east cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG got a status update. We have a hard date confirmed.

As I feared, Patreon has yet to get back to me on my revision. I've been using this time to go back and redo old animations but I can only idle for so long. It previously took them four months to get back to me. I can't imagine they expect me to halt all updates so I've decided to risk it and go ahead with the traditional release schedule.

I will be releasing the beta on Monday the 13th.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
WWG got a status update. We have a hard date confirmed.

As I feared, Patreon has yet to get back to me on my revision. I've been using this time to go back and redo old animations but I can only idle for so long. It previously took them four months to get back to me. I can't imagine they expect me to halt all updates so I've decided to risk it and go ahead with the traditional release schedule.

I will be releasing the beta on Monday the 13th.
pfff, why not just today T-T..

like for real what's the damn difference between today or the 13th if the update is already done ;/

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
exactly what I was thinking, patreon might not take very well to an update while it is in review and block the account after that.
As long he dont release in patreon, theres nothing wrong, patreon its not PV owner, if dev want to release the game here without any change, theres no reason to patreon ban him.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
As long he dont release in patreon, theres nothing wrong, patreon its not PV owner, if dev want to release the game here without any change, theres no reason to patreon ban him.
the message doesn't talk about where it would be released, it's clearly a patreon post, warning his patreons, I have to assume he plans to release it on patreon.
On the other hand, yes, patreon can monitor the activity of creators outside of patreon and decide their suspension based on that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is it clear where he is releasing the update? Is he posting it through Patreon or is he using a third party? or both?

I don't have much hope that Patreon will allow it on their site until after their reveiw, I fully expect them to lock it down and maybe a warning.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes