OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
You have no evidence to support the idea that Patreon will block further development. The developer has not come out and said anything like that; only that the current build of PV is against TOS (key word being current). Dont make assumptions.
Is just how Patreon works, they start with a warning, the dev waste time to correct everything, then Patreon says that is not enough, so is better to stop the progression of the game.

Last edited:

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
You have no evidence to support the idea that Patreon will block further development. The developer has not come out and said anything like that; only that the current build of PV is against TOS (key word being current). Dont make assumptions.
When something like that happens more than once for similar reasons, it's not that farfetched to think it will happen again. I mean, it wouldn't be a thing the majority of people in the h-game community know about if it only happened once or twice.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not joining ranks with the Chicken Littles, but it's not just the current version
#12,865

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah it's exclusive to patreons
hmm... I can spare some 1$ but maybe next month if I got CO in NNK after lava valley ahahahha xD I already have so many subcribers in other sites xD my card limit is in red by now xD .....

Oct 9, 2017
thats just how Patreons Company works when it comes to TOS some of the dev will get MIND BLOCK(what I called people that has a writers block problems)because of the redoing or rewriting every story that has already been set but changing it will cause the DEV or Writer to decide to further not to continue.. just my Thoughts if I'm a DEV or a Writer..

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes