genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Played through the first chapter of this game and to be honest I'm a bit bored already, I don't know if I'll continue.

My question is about the NTR aspect with the (ugly af) grandpa. In the first chapter its basically: "choose the wrong option once and everything goes from 0 to 100 and you loose, choose right and you will never have to worry about it again".

is this gameplay element the same all through the game? It seems a bit dumb as of now, with no gradual loss, everything just comes down to one single choice and we never get to see the old man slowly corrupting the family as the MC race to get there before him.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Have you ever played a video game where the story has only one true ending, but along the way the player character can die if you aren't careful? Fall off a cliff, get decapitated, etc., all very abrupt? It's a lot like that. If you make a choice that results in an unfavorable outcome, afterwards the game resets to before the choice and you carry on. To continue the analogy, you can set it to easy-mode and never get to see those unfavorable outcomes in the first place.

That said, the old man's attempts at corruption do eventually bear fruit... for the main character. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: genericplant

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Played through the first chapter of this game and to be honest I'm a bit bored already, I don't know if I'll continue.

My question is about the NTR aspect with the (ugly af) grandpa. In the first chapter its basically: "choose the wrong option once and everything goes from 0 to 100 and you loose, choose right and you will never have to worry about it again".

is this gameplay element the same all through the game? It seems a bit dumb as of now, with no gradual loss, everything just comes down to one single choice and we never get to see the old man slowly corrupting the family as the MC race to get there before him.
Yes its the same and a bunch of people complain about it, and to be honest, i not a fan of NTR but i like this one because you never loose, if you choose wrong, you get a nice scene with Hunter and come back to choose right, win win situation lol.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017

The antagonists corruption bears fruit throughout the whole game from the start.
The women of the house are more and more open to explore sex as each episode starts, and the true corruption imo is of the protagonist that goes from vomiting in the first episode at the idea of incest to actively seking out the others in the household.

Edit: It started with the best of intentions and has ended up where we are currently. He (the MC) started with the best intentions to stop Hunter but somewhere along the way started to desire his family in a way he had never done before. Why he does this is partially explained in a scene in one of the later episodes.

Last edited:

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Bad Ending Question #94,524,595,921

I know the 'bad' / NTR endings are considered non-canonical. No problems there. They're... interesting.
However...
Do they contain accurate facts about the characters involved in them?

example: If, during a bad(NTR) decision branch in Chapter XYZ, Hunter states that Ophelia is the product of a
secret government experiment that cross-bred a cow with a leaky kitchen faucet, would that still be considered true in
the main story arc?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
No, nothing that happens in bad endings can be considered canon. It literally doesn't actually happen in the main game universe. So anything, said, witnessed or done does not actually occur. Now if something that happens in a bad end is revealed later in the actual story then it becomes canon at that point but not until it does.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, nothing that happens in bad endings can be considered canon. It literally doesn't actually happen in the main game universe. So anything, said, witnessed or done does not actually occur. Now if something that happens in a bad end is revealed later in the actual story then it becomes canon at that point but not until it does.
Wrong, facts and info about characters are sometimes learned first in bad ends. Of course, most info you learn is about Hunter.

Like this one, that i think is going to play a major role with Hunter later.

When you kill him in a bad end. The police tell you Hunter has been dead for years. You can see this a bit in the main story when Hunter refuses to go to the Hospital. It's like he doesn't want to be known. The big question is, why? I think this can be used against him later.

Also another big one but for Ophelia. You learn and first see her lactate in the CH 6 bad end. I don't think you know she can lactate until CH 7 in the main story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordsimmons

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I don't know. Obviously anything that happens during the bad ends is non-canon. As for revelations about events that occurred before the branching decision, it seems to me that these would be true. However, there was a bad end in chapter 8 that is pretty out there and I don't see how it could be true:

ch8-catherine-hunter-ntr-hunter-dead-for-years.png ch8-catherine-hunter-ntr-hunter-dead-for-years2.png

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ah, i forgot, he was dead on the record, not he didn't exist. thanks for the correction.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So, any theories on how that could be true? Maybe Hunter conspired with an investigator to switch the records? :unsure:

A potentially female investigator? :sneaky:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
My money's on he fucked the wrong person's wife/daughter or something like that and had to go into hiding/fake his death.
Who he calls when in his room after being poisoned is also interesting. Was it Drew or a contact from the underworld or whatever?

Reactions: lipe2410

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
All of these are excellent points, and I thank all of you for taking the time to write them.
Hunter's faked death and Ophelia's lactation are good examples.
I play and take notes (nerd alert) on all the events, including the bad ending, hoping to
find interesting seeds that might sprout in later chapters.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
My money's on he fucked the wrong person's wife/daughter or something like that and had to go into hiding/fake his death.
Who he calls when in his room after being poisoned is also interesting. Was it Drew or a contact from the underworld or whatever?
It could be the case. But, the Interpol deal with international delinquents. We saw that Hunter has all kinds of drugs, and he is more than okay with rape. Plus, we know that he and Drew traveled the world for years. In this time, i think Hunter get involved in some really shady business. (And possibly fucked some women, who he shouldn't.) So, in the end he had to fake his own death to get away from the authorities and possibly some other bad guys.

And for your question. Personally i don't think it was Drew who helped Hunter. If i remember correctly, Drew was handling their business. And she came just because Hunter called her for help aganist the MC.
I think Hunter has a lot of contact/friend in the underworld. (He has to get his drugs somewhere.) So, my bet is on that some firend of his helped him.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes