Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Might I add to reduce toxicity in the future for whoever expects/is excited for ophelia full sex in the next chapter, please just set your expectations low.
Considering how many comments I read on this thread of people expecting vag Ophelia next chapter, plus considering the amount of times Ophelia blatantly said that her and Sterling are NEVER to have full on sex in Ch 10, even after the part with the money, I assume that theres probably not going to be any full sex with her in Ch 11, I personally would expect maybe grinding.
PLS read this, and try to be realistic with your expectations for the next ch, cause i can already see the explosion even if the next release is so far away and might not even be released (patreon drama).
Just my two cents. Be healthy.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
hateful comments shouldn't be tolerated, we all have different kinks that knock our socks off... nor is anyone hating anyone, take me for example whenever I post an opinion it's welcomed by facepalms lol, just an eg; | just a scene split for sterling v hunter .. please check this one out..
or see this one from a different person; ..

more comments/opinions were there, would've mentioned them here but they're deleted :(
just by discussing on distribution of scenes can't be a welcome signal of opening floodgates of facepalms. I think everyone would agree here.
for me the difference between someone saying "hey, I didn't enjoy that scene because xyz" and the person who says "the game has this contents so it's shit, the dev is shit and everyone who support it is shit".

I don't care if you give me facts about how much content the game has, I've done it to prove the game actual focus to people who based their view of some weird thing they wrote in their head. for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If a person argue with purely with their own hatred for kink/fetish and the game doesn't support at all what they are spewing, why are they allowed to keep dragging every thread down? because those people don't stop at one thread, they'll take this argument somewhere else, that doesn't support what they are saying again, purely because they don't like it.

You can't pretend this game doesn't cater mainly to "vanilla", and trying to spin it just ignore the whole story because you hate the scenes that don't appeal to your kink. That's why I gave the spacecorps example, just because I don't like most of the kinks in the game doesn't mean I need to keep commenting and letting people know I don't like some kinks, I just talk to the people who share my kinks and have a good time.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
hateful comments shouldn't be tolerated, we all have different kinks that knock our socks off... nor is anyone hating anyone, take me for example whenever I post an opinion it's welcomed by facepalms lol, just an eg; | just a scene split for sterling v hunter .. please check this one out..
or see this one from a different person; ..

more comments/opinions were there, would've mentioned them here but they're deleted :(
just by discussing on distribution of scenes can't be a welcome signal of opening floodgates of facepalms. I think everyone would agree here.
But the dev already replied to your post about Sterling's scene with Ophelia vs Hunter's. It was Hunter's single scene in the whole episode and he wanted to make it entertaining.
Meanwhile Sterling had the whole rest of the house to himself -Minus Tiff that also had a scene with Drew- so there's not really any discrepancy between bad end and canon story.
In the long run it won't matter at all how Hunter's scenes with any of the women in the household plays out, since Sterling will have just as much and more angles/length of scene(s).

It's something you can bring up, but it's really nothing to critique or complain about.

Personally I hate the reaction system on this site, even if it was only like or dislike. It's worse still with the facepalm emoji as a reaction imo. Just gives people something to feel smarter about if they can quickly show how dumb they think a comment is.
It would be much better without it so folks would have to be "forced" to answer instead to make a debate rather than a silly reaction chain.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
But the dev already replied to your post about Sterling's scene with Ophelia vs Hunter's. It was Hunter's single scene in the whole episode and he wanted to make it entertaining.
Meanwhile Sterling had the whole rest of the house to himself -Minus Tiff that also had a scene with Drew- so there's not really any discrepancy between bad end and canon story.
In the long run it won't matter at all how Hunter's scenes with any of the women in the household plays out, since Sterling will have just as much and more angles/length of scene(s).

It's something you can bring up, but it's really nothing to critique or complain about.

Personally I hate the reaction system on this site, even if it was only like or dislike. It's worse still with the facepalm emoji as a reaction imo. Just gives people something to feel smarter about if they can quickly show how dumb they think a comment is.
It would be much better without it so folks would have to be "forced" to answer instead to make a debate rather than a silly reaction chain.
Many times I would agree with that debate before posting a reaction, but pages and pages and pages and pages of the same discussion would be saved if you just leave your facepalm without trying to convince anyone of your particular view on that hackneyed topic.
It's like me bringing up the discussion of changing the name of the game because I don't like the word power... I want it to be called Brenna and her romies versus Sterling and the decrepit old man!
There's no point in even wasting the time to read something like that, is there?

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Might I add to reduce toxicity in the future for whoever expects/is excited for ophelia full sex in the next chapter, please just set your expectations low.
Considering how many comments I read on this thread of people expecting vag Ophelia next chapter, plus considering the amount of times Ophelia blatantly said that her and Sterling are NEVER to have full on sex in Ch 10, even after the part with the money, I assume that theres probably not going to be any full sex with her in Ch 11, I personally would expect maybe grinding.
PLS read this, and try to be realistic with your expectations for the next ch, cause i can already see the explosion even if the next release is so far away and might not even be released (patreon drama).
Given how most of the progression has gone for the main girls I think you're right, more rub rub rub, tip goes in ophelia says it's too much and backtrack into handjobs again. Then chapter 12 she hears I'm a slave by Britney spears and becomes a card carrying member of the Sterling express

I think it goes without aaying there will another explosion when the next what if comes out, even if it somehow manages to not be ntr. It's pretty consistent that the game gets a spat of 1 and 2 stars on the release of what ifs. Even if the content isn't objectionable you get the "why do this instead of main game" type of responses

Reactions: Only1P

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Many times I would agree with that debate before posting a reaction, but pages and pages and pages and pages of the same discussion would be saved if you just leave your facepalm without trying to convince anyone of your particular view on that hackneyed topic.
It's like me bringing up the discussion of changing the name of the game because I don't like the word power... I want it to be called Brenna and her romies versus Sterling and the decrepit old man!
There's no point in even wasting the time to read something like that, is there?
If you saw it... How's that feel? :p

Not saying your comment is dumb or wrong in any way.

I agree that reactions have their place, but the misuse is big on this site so I'd rather just have the comment system.

Are you saying you have a 'Power Struggle'? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If you saw it... How's that feel? :p

Not saying your comment is dumb or wrong in any way.

I agree that reactions have their place, but the misuse is big on this site so I'd rather just have the comment system.

Are you saying you have a 'Power Struggle'? :sneaky:
it was beautiful and you understood everything... but I couldn't react to a reaction. :p (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maestro91

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Expect or not expect we will be getting something, and it will most likely be glorious. I dare to say that expectations have been blown every episode. Not for everyone of course, but that's the world we live in.
I would say there's a big chance we will get some great scenes with Sterling and Ophelia, what they entail only the dev knows. But there's much to hope for.
And again with the grinding term... I've asked before on this thread, but could someone please answer me how they define grinding in this game? If you mean the scenes building up to the climactic scene where what we can call the main event takes place then I would respectfully disagree with you and say that that is not how I would define grinding, at least in the context of adult games such as this one.
Here's hoping the patreon drama dies down fast, enough should be enough.
Given how most of the progression has gone for the main girls I think you're right, more rub rub rub, tip goes in ophelia says it's too much and backtrack into handjobs again. Then chapter 12 she hears I'm a slave by Britney spears and becomes a card carrying member of the Sterling express

I think it goes without saying there will another explosion when the next what if comes out, even if it somehow manages to not be ntr. It's pretty consistent that the game gets a spat of 1 and 2 stars on the release of what ifs. Even if the content isn't objectionable you get the "why do this instead of main game" type of responses
Are you trying to dumb down the progression in the scenes between Sterling and the characters? Cause I can recommend some great threads located on this very site if instant gratification is what you're looking for.
I'm not trying to diss or anything, but the "rub rub rub, tip goes in, tip goes out" is called story buildup.
WWG is building tension to what is ultimately Sterling's possibly strongest connection. His warden/mother.

There's a lot going on with what he's going through, and certainly what she's going through. If you stop to think about if this were actual real life and don't get nauseous by the implications of what that would entail and imagine if that was how every consentual incestuous relatinship went then how is it any different than just hiring a hooker that has the same hairstyle as your mom instead?

I don't think any can foresee how the what ifs will be received, but My guess is it'll be mostly positive.
The two runnerups at the moment are one involving Hunter and the other one where it is implied it's more of a group activity.

• Angry
Reactions: testo2

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
And again with the grinding term... I've asked before on this thread, but could someone please answer me how they define grinding in this game?
Pretty sure this time it means grinding as in rubbing genitals on someone. That said, we did see grinding already with Ophelia pretending Sterling's cock was hers. And since anal is higher on the hierarchy than grinding, I'm hopeful that we'll get proper PiV in the next chapter.

Still the point about managing expectations is sound advice.

Reactions: E_nigma and Only1P

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Pretty sure this time it means grinding as in rubbing genitals on someone. That said, we did see grinding already with Ophelia pretending Sterling's cock was hers. And since anal is higher on the hierarchy than grinding, I'm hopeful that we'll get proper PiV in the next chapter.

I'm like a dog with a bone it appears, if that's the case... :LOL:

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

I wouldnt call it glorious, but yeah its probably gonna be good I mean WWG knows how to setup scenes and animate probably with hands behind his back by this point, every new scene that we get from him is gonna be good.
I will specify that in my comment I wanted to focus more on the expectations people set on the next chapter without actually paying attention to the details in the last. and for an individual that specifically expects/ is hopeful for some mommy PiV in the next chapter, I would advise "you better not" because your probably gonna get a hell of a lot more of these instead:
1657055809872.png

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I wouldnt call it glorious, but yeah its probably gonna be good I mean WWG knows how to setup scenes and animate probably with hands behind his back by this point, every new scene that we get from him is gonna be good.
I will specify that in my comment I wanted to focus more on the expectations people set on the next chapter without actually paying attention to the details in the last. and for an individual that specifically expects/ is hopeful for some mommy PiV in the next chapter, I would advise "you better not" because your probably gonna get a hell of a lot more of these instead:
View attachment 1909729
You might be right, but I don't think WWG will blueball us like other creators (e.g No More Money from RoyalCandy). Bear in mind there's been steady escalation with Ophelia (and the other women):

Chapter 1 - kissing
Chapter 2 - kissing w/ tongue; erection grabbing
Chapter 3 - erection teasing w/ ejaculation
Chapter 4 - wearing lingerie, dancing, showed breasts to trigger erection
Chapter 5 - purposefully caused erections; showed breasts to assist masturbation; handjob
Chapter 6 - topless handjob; using clone dildo; (accidental) ejaculation in her mouth; (accidental) ejaculation on her face; kissing while holding cock as he ejaculates
Chapter 7 - breast sucking; blowjob; wet panties
Chapter 8 - discusses possibility of sex after blackmail; handjob during breast sucking; orgasms from breast sucking; routine blowjobs; titfucking w/ facial and simultaneous orgasm
Chapter 9 - squirts in his face from massage; deepthroat/skullfuck; clit sucking to orgasm; face sitting; pussy & ass licking; titfuck blowjob
Chapter 10 - straddling/grinding & handjob; ass fingering; prone anal; doggystyle anal; tag-team blowjob; cowgirl anal (with an audience!)

... not to mention all the sexual conversations, encouragement, and innuendo, as well as times Ophelia walked in on Sterling having sex with someone else and she was mesmerized by him. The point is the momentum is increasing and I don't see how WWG could top chapter 10 without letting Sterling finally fuck her pussy. Wishful thinking, or educated guess? :sneaky:

Last edited:

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
I don't think so. With What Ifs being more frequent and development time for the main game taking longer with each version, I think Hunter scenes might surpass Sterling's by a hefty amount. Cuz What Ifs generally feature Hunter scenes than anything.

Also I don't think angles/length of scenes are actually fair to compare chapterwise because Sterling gets some with all the girls while Hunter got 1. The most boner killing moments for me were the dialogues, e.g:- squeal like a pig, gift cards argument etc. I know these are supposed to humorous but they kinda ruin the mood, well at least for me. Although I quite liked the scenes with Tiffany & Lucia probably because the dialogues in these had less weird jokes.

Reactions: Mayonesa

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
You might be right, but I don't think WWG will blueball us like other creators (e.g No More Money from RoyalCandy). Bear in mind there's been steady escalation with Ophelia (and the other women):

Chapter 1 - kissing
Chapter 2 - kissing w/ tongue; erection grabbing
Chapter 3 - erection teasing w/ ejaculation
Chapter 4 - wearing lingerie, dancing, showed breasts to trigger erection
Chapter 5 - purposefully caused erections; showed breasts to assist masturbation; handjob
Chapter 6 - topless handjob; using clone dildo; (accidental) ejaculation in her mouth; (accidental) ejaculation on her face; kissing while holding cock as he ejaculates
Chapter 7 - breast sucking; blowjob; wet panties
Chapter 8 - discusses possibility of sex after blackmail; handjob during breast sucking; orgasms from breast sucking; routine blowjobs; titfucking w/ facial and simultaneous orgasm
Chapter 9 - squirts in his face from massage; deepthroat/skullfuck; clit sucking to orgasm; face sitting; pussy & ass licking; titfuck blowjob
Chapter 10 - straddling/grinding & handjob; ass fingering; prone anal; doggystyle anal; tag-team blowjob; cowgirl anal (with an audience!)

... not to mention all the sexual conversations, encouragement, and innuendo, as well as times Ophelia walked in on Sterling having sex with someone else and she was mesmerized by him. The point is the momentum is increasing and I don't see how WWG could top chapter 10 without letting Sterling finally fuck her pussy. Wishful thinking, or educated guess? :sneaky:
I mean, this game started in 2019 and is just now finally starting to get main girl penetration, no more money is a little over a year old and has almost as many chapters and while there isn't the main girl stuff there yet it's a bit premature to say it blueballs. I mean I think I speak for a lot people when I say it's about time we get to the main event, I'd err on the side of educated guess since ugly bastard got her this time it follows a trend that next chapter sterling finally does

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I don't think so. With What Ifs being more frequent and development time for the main game taking longer with each version, I think Hunter scenes might surpass Sterling's by a hefty amount. Cuz What Ifs generally feature Hunter scenes than anything.

Also I don't think angles/length of scenes are actually fair to compare chapterwise because Sterling gets some with all the girls while Hunter got 1. The most boner killing moments for me were the dialogues, e.g:- squeal like a pig, gift cards argument etc. I know these are supposed to humorous but they kinda ruin the mood, well at least for me. Although I quite liked the scenes with Tiffany & Lucia probably because the dialogues in these had less weird jokes.
What Ifs now will take longer to be ready, lets say that chapter 11 take 8 months to be release, 4 more What Ifs, how 4 scenes make Hunter got more scenes then MC? And i feel the same about the weird jokes but i just stop reading lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: andy maxxx

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
What Ifs now will take longer to be ready, lets say that chapter 11 take 8 months to be release, 4 more What Ifs, how 4 scenes make Hunter got more scenes then MC? And i feel the same about the weird jokes but i just stop reading lol.
Cause it'll be a repeat of the what like year straight of only ntr content. If what ifs are gonna be the only pv content til like january or w/e it's gonna be another wave of backlash over the appearance of impropriety

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017

I am talking about the main game.
The what ifs shouldn't matter to anyone. You are getting them literally for free and they have no bearing on the plot in the main story since they are, again, literally 'what ifs'.
If you want to see something specific in the what ifs then come up with a good suggestion and become a patron or give the idea to a patron if you don't want to pledge.

Comparing angles and scenes isn't even my argument, I was pandering to who I responded to to try to get people to see reason that share his views.
I don't give a shit how much content Hunter gets compared to the main character. To my mind it's all the same... Smut/filth/porn/etc... I have literally no preference over another when it comes to what kink gets represented in this game.

If you feel dedicated then play through the whole game and the what ifs and do a tally and see who has the most content.

I for one enjoy the humour in the game, the writing is well done and full of references to anything related to pop-culture. I never imagined that adult games and humor could work so good together like this without being super cringy. WWG has a vision and clearly has a pretty good idea of what he's doing.
If you have some critiques then my suggestion is make them constructive. Say what you wanna see and read instead of saying that you find the dialogue "boner-killing".
If the jokes are a problem to you then jerk off to the pretty pictures without reading them next time then. You must've really suffered till now since the jokes have been there from episode 1 and you've made it all the way to 10.

I am not trying to insult you, I am simply tired that people come on this thread and don't actually read more than what feels like three posts back before they come up with something to say, hence why I feel the need to vent every now and then.
A lot of the patrons on the discord wonder why some of us even bother correcting and writing anything here since almost no one seems to take anything constructive from it.

Edit:
sorco2003 Perfect example right here why the reaction system doesn't work, unless he comes up with a good arugment that is. Think the riddler will come up with something?

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I mean, this game started in 2019 and is just now finally starting to get main girl penetration, no more money is a little over a year old and has almost as many chapters and while there isn't the main girl stuff there yet it's a bit premature to say it blueballs. I mean I think I speak for a lot people when I say it's about time we get to the main event, I'd err on the side of educated guess since ugly bastard got her this time it follows a trend that next chapter sterling finally does
Tell me riddler, how much content does NMM have compared to PV? how does the art compare? How exciting is the story and writing? Any sex scenes that stand out that you can think of right now that makes your dick tingle?
Cause it'll be a repeat of the what like year straight of only ntr content. If what ifs are gonna be the only pv content til like january or w/e it's gonna be another wave of backlash over the appearance of impropriety
I didn't realize I was talking to a psychic. I hope all this complaining of yours is actually warranted and you are infact a high pledger and are actively coming up with suggestions that you share on the what if posts. Otherwise this is just another case of a severe entitlement gone horribly wrong.

Whether it's the case or not, please come up with some good suggestions and post them here and if they're intriguing enough I give you my word right now that I'll post them when the next what if post comes around.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The most boner killing moments for me were the dialogues, e.g:- squeal like a pig, gift cards argument etc. I know these are supposed to humorous but they kinda ruin the mood, well at least for me.
Honestly I get what you mean, about the gift card jokes at least. Sometimes when you want to focus on the sex it's distracting to read a conversation like that. On the other hand, I'd argue that conversation was natural because a lot of Aliza and Sterling's relationship is based on humor, and the jokes during sex was like a way for her to be more mentally comfortable with fucking him. That's how it came across to me anyway.

That's fair. All I meant when comparing NMM was in that game the mom/son relationship is "hot and cold", which may be "realistic" but can be frustrating when progress is not increasing linearly. In PV the relationship gets hotter in each chapter. That's why I'm more confident in predicting vaginal sex with Ophelia, because we've come so far that anything else would be redundant or a de-escalation.

Reactions: andy maxxx
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes