Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
Seriously how do you get the patch to work? I still only get to Sean hiding under the bed and then it says To Be Continued tried everything I can think of.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Seriously how do you get the patch to work? I still only get to Sean hiding under the bed and then it says To Be Continued tried everything I can think of.
You put the patch in the folder named Power Vacuum/Game?
And then started a new game?

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I only check this thread every month or so, so sorry if thus question is asked a lot. Was it said that the What If... series was moved to once every two months to hold people over between updates, and that we're only a month or two from chapter 11?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I only check this thread every month or so, so sorry if thus question is asked a lot. Was it said that the What If... series was moved to once every two months to hold people over between updates, and that we're only a month or two from chapter 11?
I doubt we are only a month or two away. The last update took about 7 months and it's only been about 3 months since chapter 10. I'd say if we're lucky we might get update around january, but around march is more likely.

Reactions: jond2760

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So no one knows about why the patch doesn't work for me?
So, time to insult your intelligence. Are you sure you're putting it in the "game" folder of the What If volume 7? And are you sure it's the right (what if) patch?

Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
Thank you for insulting my intelligence that always makes someone feel good :D when you say "game" folder, do you mean the folder labeled "game" or do you mean the main folder? Either way I tried it in both and I downloaded the only patch that was there when I clicked on the patch link

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thank you for insulting my intelligence that always makes someone feel good :D when you say "game" folder, do you mean the folder labeled "game" or do you mean the main folder? Either way I tried it in both and I downloaded the only patch that was there when I clicked on the patch link
just put the patch inside the "game" folder, it worked for me

foible

Aug 29, 2017
C:…./power vacuum or whatever/game

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes