Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I would like to see a What if based on Eva or Mallory, we’ve had them be based on most of the girls and I hon would be down to see a what if with Eva or Mallory or maybe even Tiff too
Agreed, what if prior to moving back in with his mother (but after leaving his dad) the MC stayed with Tiff's family & had somehow got Eva, Mallory & maybe Amber & her mother but swore them to secrecy about him to his family till he was ready so he already had a Harem all ready to go by the time the main game starts.

or

What if he lived with Aliza or his family in Canada (Lucia & her mother) till that time?

Reactions: ARB582

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
I'm a vanilla lover and I dont like NTR. I just cant stomach this kind of content. And what will I do since this game has optional NTR content? Turn off all the options of NTR and Straight go to Vanilla with the MC and harem.

It isnt really that difficult. I dont know why people have to screech and play victim, just turn off the NTR and enjoy the game. No vaginal penetration with Ophelia yet? I have the option to repeatedly fuck Brenna and younger sister and fuck Ophelia in the ass until the update of vaginal penetration finally arrives and not only that, there is a game that uses the exact model of Ophelia, so I play that game cause there is vaginal sex and creampie scene of her.

You complaining all the time about NTR has the same characteristics of that wimpy MC character that gets NTR'ed. Be fucking chad and be indifferent about other people's fetishes and focus on your own.

Last edited:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm a vanilla lover and I dont like NTR. I just cant stomach this kind of content. And what will I do since this game has optional NTR content? Turn off all the options of NTR and Straight go to Vanilla with the MC and harem.

It isnt really that difficult. I dont know why people have to screech and play victim, just turn off the NTR and enjoy the game. No vaginal penetration with Ophelia yet? I have the option to repeatedly fuck Brenna and younger sister and fuck Ophelia in the ass until the update of vaginal penetration finally arrives and not only that, there is a game that uses the exact model of Ophelia, so I play that game cause there is vaginal sex and creampie scene of her.

You complaining all the time about NTR has the same characteristics of that wimpy MC character that gets NTR'ed. Be fucking chad and be indifferent about other people's fetishes and focus on your own.
Which game uses the Ophelia model?

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019

Nicely said(y) Everyone has likes and dislikes, so there is no reason for people who dislike something to ruin it for those that do like it

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
nah, that looks nothing like Ophelia. She just has the same hair model. if you put on a different hair on her, she would look vastly different. Also, her tits are fake, not like Ophelia's.

Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
How do you install the patch? I assumed just needed to put it in the folder, but it still stops at Sean hiding under the bed

Reactions: tibo13170
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes