punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm still """"mad"""" about WI7 not having a focus on Hunter. I still want to see more of what happened in the blind bad end and I don't know if he will ever get a scene with Cath, Brenna and Ophelia at the same time. I though it would be like what would happen if Sterling didn't know or intervene on those bad ends of chapter 1.
Lol, it's just a game, right? We have to accept what the dev does...right?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok then why was it shit.
I play the what ifs for giggles.

I just find them amusing. The third one didn't make me chuckle. I suppose shit was a strong word, it wasn't a terrible what if it just wasn't as amusing as some of the others.

Like the Kevin one, that made me giggle.

Haven't tried this one yet so don't know if it's a fun one or not.

I know the main game has comedy but some stuff that happens in the what ifs are silly fun.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Lol, it's just a game, right? We have to accept what the dev does...right?
Of course. That's why I'm using quotation marks. I can't really do anything about it and instead try to enjoy the WI as much as possible. You guys are still salty about all the past discussions, huh?

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I wonder how many people crying about What Ifs actually sub to his Patreon. I don't see this kind of entitlement on his Patreon or Discord server.

Reactions: E_O_N

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You dont see the people voting and paying for NTR side stories complaining about NTR side stories? I wonder why.
The main VN is Vanilla with the only NTR limited to one bad end per chapter for the most part. If most people wanted to see Vanilla, they'd sub and vote for it. It's not anyone's fault that NTR wins most times or that it is the most suggested throwing a fit to the point of mods having to clean up comments is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes