Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I would like to see a What if based on Eva or Mallory, we’ve had them be based on most of the girls and I hon would be down to see a what if with Eva or Mallory or maybe even Tiff too

Reactions: Hogman2145

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I still think hunter had sterling father killed so he can finish what he started with the girls. I mean think about it, Hunter know as long as David was around he would never achieve his goal so he had to get rid of him so he made it look like david had an accident.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I still think hunter had sterling father killed so he can finish what he started with the girls. I mean think about it, Hunter know as long as David was around he would never achieve his goal so he had to get rid of him so he made it look like david had an accident.
And since we found out that Sterling's father was in contact with Drew, you might be on to something. After all, there's nothing that mentions Sterling's father knew that the Drew he was talking to was his (former) brother-in-law. I mean, if he did know, he'd have put a bullet through their head for what they did to his sister and mother, considering how furious he was when he found out. It could have been a ploy by Drew and Hunter to finally swoop in since there was no more competition (until Sterling showed up).

Reactions: mightybored

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
don't try to click below, that's just a screenshot.
You can't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad!

Which means you're not only planning to fuck my mom, but my two sisters and their friends as well...
Okay, maybe I've been playing too many of these games...

Reactions: Kopytko113
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes