Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Did you miss the part where Hunter uses reality warping drugs? The characters aren't behaving like themselves because they aren't.
You shouldn't have to entertain this guy's complaints about what happens between Hunter and the girls, compared to what happens between Sterling and the girls. He clearly didn't pay any attention to details while playing.
Hunter is doing what any other antagonist does, and that's corrupt the girls' way of thinking while Sterling shows them love and compassion.
I for one like viewing those bad ends and if people like him have a problem with those scenes, then they should just avoid them all together and play the game with NTR off.
With that being said... I really enjoyed What If? Vol 7 and I can't wait for the next chapter to be released.
Keep up the amazing work!(y)

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Sterling left home voluntarily at age 15 to get away from his father David. Also David drove Hunter away when Sterling was around age 4. If you rework your idea to account for these facts you might have a fun What If on your hands. Something like: What If Hunter killed David 15 years ago and took over the family? (Which would mean Hunter's probably been fucking Ophelia that whole time.) When Sterling is old enough, Hunter teaches him the ways of Dio del Sesso but Sterling uses his new skills to steal the girls from Hunter.
Right sorry been a while since I played the 1st part of the game so the details of what went down involving the dad are a bit hazy. Thank you for correcting that oversight.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Power Vacuum What if Vol-3 (MC+ Pregnant Harem)

I just wanted to port this part of game so enjoy the game.

- 202mb

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is actually a pretty hilarious idea. Or What if Hunter had already gotten to the women before Sterling even arrived?
Sterling left home voluntarily at age 15 to get away from his father David. Also David drove Hunter away when Sterling was around age 4. If you rework your idea to account for these facts you might have a fun What If on your hands. Something like: What If Hunter killed David 15 years ago and took over the family? (Which would mean Hunter's probably been fucking Ophelia that whole time.) When Sterling is old enough, Hunter teaches him the ways of Dio del Sesso but Sterling uses his new skills to steal the girls from Hunter.
I like how people come with creative what ifs not directly involving Hunter and yet someone always wants to find a way to change the focus back to him.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
How do u actually sart playing What If Vol 7. I've downloaded it but when I press start it starts playing main game :unsure:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do u actually sart playing What If Vol 7. I've downloaded it but when I press start it starts playing main game :unsure:
This What If takes place at the beginning of the main story. It actually starts the same.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Damn going through all those pages was a headache. Though I'd agree he dragged his feet with Ophelia were here now and the What If was pretty damn good imho. I'd change a few things but who wouldnt. Obviously as a forum if you want to complain about the content thats your prerogative, and though I definitely havent always seen eye to eye with WWG, end of the day he hit the nail on the head. He's gotta go with what his patreons want and they want NTR. So support or say your piece and be done with it. Also, dudes got reasons for his reasons so argue the story at your own peril. I didnt care for Ophelia's weird dom thing but he obviously had plans so it is what it is. Plus I thought the angry orgasm she had was the hottest part of this what if.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I'm still """"mad"""" about WI7 not having a focus on Hunter. I still want to see more of what happened in the blind bad end and I don't know if he will ever get a scene with Cath, Brenna and Ophelia at the same time. I though it would be like what would happen if Sterling didn't know or intervene on those bad ends of chapter 1.

Reactions: Jkekil

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm still """"mad"""" about WI7 not having a focus on Hunter. I still want to see more of what happened in the blind bad end and I don't know if he will ever get a scene with Cath, Brenna and Ophelia at the same time. I though it would be like what would happen if Sterling didn't know or intervene on those bad ends of chapter 1.
That's kind of what I was expecting too. Maybe that would work better as an epic bad-end later in the game? Hunter somehow steals Sterling's harem? :unsure:

Don't worry. He'll have a "growth spurt".
... or two! ;)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes