Jan 21, 2020
Is anyone else bored of the ntr/game development arguments? Let's get back to arguing about the important things... Like whose got better tits? Ophelia vs. Brenna. Kimiko vs Amber. Drew vs. Hunter.

And a bonus round: Better ass? Rebecca vs catherine vs. tiff.

I think: Ophelia, Kimiko, and hunter. For ass I'd say Rebecca. But I'm open to other points of views on both.

ripperroo88

May 3, 2018
Suggestion for WhatIf 8, What if Hunter found a way to reverse his ageing? I want to see how a young in his prime Hunter would handle these women.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Thats the thing though it may be stupid to complain about it. Here is the thing though. You can both like something and dislikes parts of it as well. Of course I am not expecting change but venting your opinion and starting a dialogue with others who enjoy the game is the whole point of the forum. If it wasnt then the feature wouldn't exist.
If you start the same dialogue everytime, and knows that was one of the reason this thread got lock once, dont looks like just starting a dialogue, this whole discussion happens every update and always got the same answer, besides always becoming heated.

Is anyone else bored of the ntr/game development arguments? Let's get back to arguing about the important things... Like whose got better tits? Ophelia vs. Brenna. Kimiko vs Amber. Drew vs. Hunter.
I wish the whole arguments about this game was something like that, too bad thats probably not gonna happen, tits to me would be, Ophelia, Kimiko, and Drew lol, ass i dont know, i think Tiff because a like her more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeathIsImminent

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Here's a What If? idea. What if Ophelia, Brenna and Catherine want to seduce Sterling when he arrives.
Oh, I like that, I like that a lot. What about if Sterling never was taken away by his father & Hunter had YEARS to mold him into his apprentice only for it to bite him in the ass when the time came to put those years of planning into motion as Sterling usurps him? Think Frankenstein & his monster meets the Sith.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Oh, I like that, I like that a lot. What about if Sterling never was taken away by his father & Hunter had YEARS to mold him into his apprentice only for it to bite him in the ass when the time came to put those years of planning into motion as Sterling usurps him? Think Frankenstein & his monster meets the Sith.
too many whales would never vote for something that original or creative. Way too much creativity and originality in that idea.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
too many whales would never vote for something that original or creative. Way too much creativity and originality in that idea.
no, it's because it's not NTR that you think it's original or creative. There are creative ideas on both sides, you just don't like NTR ideas.

Also, to show how little you even know, David never took Sterling, he kicked him out. David lived with Ophelia until death.

Aug 19, 2019
Seeing a lot of apes so salty with the What Ifs and the people that vote for the stories. Those people that vote are the ones dishing out cash to support the dev. So many entitled freeloaders lmao and they whine so much about shit they get for free because others paid for it. :KEK: boohoo

Just glad this dev is getting much earned support. Seeing apes like Geeseki getting almost close to this amount of funding for fucking nothing of a product is revolting. What? Why? Games keep it up, amazing work!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Sterling left home voluntarily at age 15 to get away from his father David. Also David drove Hunter away when Sterling was around age 4. If you rework your idea to account for these facts you might have a fun What If on your hands. Something like: What If Hunter killed David 15 years ago and took over the family? (Which would mean Hunter's probably been fucking Ophelia that whole time.) When Sterling is old enough, Hunter teaches him the ways of Dio del Sesso but Sterling uses his new skills to steal the girls from Hunter.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes