yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm sorry in advance to anyone that this may upset, but...

Why is it that almost every thread I'm on, people are always finding something to argue about?:unsure:
That's literally all I've been seeing lately.

People need to learn to accept the opinions of others.
Everyone has the right to their opinion.

There will always be things that someone won't like, but someone else will.

Game Devs may or may not take your suggestions and criticism into account, but at the end of the day, it's the Dev's project and they can add what they want to it, so either support the project or don't.
There's no need to get into a silly argument because of it.

Anyway... I'm looking forward to the next What If? and the next chapter:)
These days from what I have been noticing is it's the anti-ntr crowd coming into the threads of ntr games and pissing and moaning about it. Even though there are a ton of games out there without ntr. Dudes falling in love with some fictional character like they were going to get married to it or something lol

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
These days from what I have been noticing is it's the anti-ntr crowd coming into the threads of ntr games and pissing and moaning about it. Even though there are a ton of games out there without ntr. Dudes falling in love with some fictional character like they were going to get married to it or something lol
That never happens the other way round..... but do go on.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That never happens the other way round..... but do go on.
... Are you saying that fictional characters fall in love with real dudes?o_O

Or are are you saying that pro-NTR folks complain about vanilla games? If so, I don't think it's quite the same. Vanilla games don't evoke the anger and scorn that NTR games seem to. If someone wants NTR that badly, wouldn't vanilla games simply bore them?

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
... Are you saying that fictional characters fall in love with real dudes?o_O

Or are are you saying that pro-NTR folks complain about vanilla games? If so, I don't think it's quite the same. Vanilla games don't evoke the anger and scorn that NTR games seem to. If someone wants NTR that badly, wouldn't vanilla games simply bore them?
That is correct. Vanilla is bland but doesn't create the revulsion to NTR crew as NTR does to anti-NTR. asking about adding something is an additive value (irrespective of kink) while asking about removing NTR is always detracting; removing something that exist already.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Yes. You need to do all the story lines to progress and then you can watch the storylines again.

I'm curious. What's your definition of "grindy"? For me it's the repetition of doing the exact same thing, over and over, without any change, to reach a certain amount of whatever the game needs me to have to progress (be it currency or affection).
You do need to repeat a certain scene several times, with little to no change most of the time.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
You do need to repeat a certain scene several times, with little to no change most of the time.
A real grind is repeating the exact same scene an 'x' number of times to progress. At least with this, whenever you revisit a scene, there's always progression.

• Hey there
Reactions: 46n2
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes