Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
These days from what I have been noticing is it's the anti-ntr crowd coming into the threads of ntr games and pissing and moaning about it. Even though there are a ton of games out there without ntr. Dudes falling in love with some fictional character like they were going to get married to it or something lol
People that hate NTR should just avoid games that have the NTR tag. I mean, how lame must a person be to enter a thread that contains NTR just to complain about it?:rolleyes:

I on the other hand could care less about there being NTR.
NTR in my opinion adds a certain variety to games... Forced or avoidable.

I don't judge a game by it's content... I judge it by it's story and quality.
If it has a great story but shit renders... It sucks. And vice versa.
But if it has both a great story and renders... It's amazing.

And speaking of falling in love with fictional characters... It's one thing to have a favorite or favorites, but DAMN!! Those poor souls that actually fall in love with someone that doesn't even exist must live a pretty shitty life:ROFLMAO:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And speaking of falling in love with fictional characters... It's one thing to have a favorite or favorites, but DAMN!! Those poor souls that actually fall in love with someone that doesn't even exist must live a pretty shitty life:ROFLMAO:
Please don't generalize like this. I live a pretty shitty life and I've never fallen in love with someone that doesn't exist (and just FYI, if it hadn't been for COVID and the energy crisis going on, I would have already send enough money so my girlfriend Catherin Fesh could finally come over).

• Sad
Reactions: Teddybear91

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Please don't generalize like this. I live a pretty shitty life and I've never fallen in love with someone that doesn't exist (and just FYI, if it hadn't been for COVID and the energy crisis going on, I would have already send enough money so my girlfriend Catherin Fesh could finally come over).
Trust me... My life is also not that great, so I meant no disrespect.

I just meant that a person that falls in love with a fictional character, has some serious issues.

I'm sorry for offending you:( It really wasn't my intention to offend those that aren't doing well, as I am in the same boat.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
That... that was a joke... I thought the girlfriend "Cat Fesh" would have been a give away...
Oh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: I may have not caught the joke:ROFLMAO: And I kinda feel silly for that, but it is what it is(y)

P.S: I meant what I said tho, but it's nice to see someone that's not serious for a change:)(y)

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Its in character with Hunter sure, but like it or not, YOU made the chink joke. Thats something you decided to write into your game. So whether its right or wrong, you cant justify it by simply saying, "Its not me its my character". Also, dudes allowed to be bummed if your last few chapters have a more rapey vibe, again, whether its justified in the story or not. I personally like the corruption but thats just me. Its ridiculous to keep coming in here just to put people down when they have an opinion you dont agree with. If hes incorrect about your game or how to play it thats one thing. But if you actually did make a racial joke and he took offense to it, he has every right. Dude could be asian for all you know...
Am I as surprised as anyone else to learn that: every author ever is to be held real-world accountable for every word they've ever written down? That all works of fiction are simply an extension of an author's personal wants and preferences?

Well DAYUMM - grab a torch! We gotsa fuckton of bewk bernin ta dew!!

iphantom!

Jun 11, 2020
Am I as surprised as anyone else to learn that: every author ever is to be held real-world accountable for every word they've ever written down? That all works of fiction are simply an extension of an author's personal wants and preferences?

Well DAYUMM - grab a torch! We gotsa fuckton of bewk bernin ta dew!!
Pretty sure this has already been resolved btw

Reactions: VampiricBeast13

LuckyF1990

Jan 11, 2022
Yo for everyone who wants to continue with What if 7 you need to go to the game folder, then script.rpy right click, open with Notepad++ (free programm to edit such stuff without using python if you have python you can use that as well) Press ctrl+F for the search bar, Search for "What is happening?!" and delete everything between that and label wifgcont: then just play and have fun chapter 7 works now, i attached a screenshot on how it should look more or less, its not important if there is a lot of space between or not i was just lazy :D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yo for everyone who wants to continue with What if 7 you need to go to the game folder, then script.rpy right click, open with Notepad++ (free programm to edit such stuff without using python if you have python you can use that as well) Press ctrl+F for the search bar, Search for "What is happening?!" and delete everything between that and label wifgcont: then just play and have fun chapter 7 works now, i attached a screenshot on how it should look more or less, its not important if there is a lot of space between or not i was just lazy :D
There's a patch in the front page that was made for that problem and you also won't run into bugs.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Can I just say just how hilarious it is that the community has this awesome inside joke about the model of Erik from Big Brother constantly being used in a lot of games.

And that one way or another a character will off-handedly make a comment about "Erik" and "shipping off the MC to military school".

Just goes to show just how insanely influential the game Big Brother was to a lot of game developers today!

Reactions: -Joeb- and Dragoci
May 10, 2020
A real grind is repeating the exact same scene an 'x' number of times to progress. At least with this, whenever you revisit a scene, there's always progression.
Chapter 10 really goes ham with the progression. I think almost every time you did an event again there was a new animation and not just dialogue.

Reactions: Ilhares

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
cant wait for the next "what if...?" hopefully this time more hunter, more wild sex in different poses and no prego (sorry for all prego lovers)

Reactions: Smedges

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
cant wait for the next "what if...?" hopefully this time more hunter, more wild sex in different poses and no prego (sorry for all prego lovers)
Despite myself (for some reason I don't grok) having a breeding kink, most of the women in the game would escape that treatment from me. Aliza and Mallory, though? Those ankles are going to be in the air.

It might be a bit difficult explaining to Amber that you just gave her a new brother/sister.

Reactions: strenif
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes