storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
bruh i just want the full ntr route gameplay only, are there any guides? and how much percentage of actual netorare ntr is there? also is there mc humiliation?
I'd say maybe about 10% of the game is ntr. Probably a lot less. Like the other guy said it's just the bad ending but there's only around 1 or 2 bad endings each chapter. Most of the ntr is basically just MC getting incapacitated somehow and the ugly bastard antagonist takes advantage of the love interests when they are high on drugs.

Most of the ntr focus is in the what if side games to be honest. The main game is primarily mc oriented.

Last edited:

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
I really hope not. I understand everyone has different interests and I don't try to kink shame anyone, but beastie stuff is one of the few tags that legitimately gross me out. I have zero interest in it.
Also not smart to add another tag that involves non-con after getting on Patreon's radar in that debacle a few months ago.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Is it just me, or does Amber's mom look completely different from previous chapters?:unsure:
And I'm not talking about her hair. Her entire model looks different.

Edit: I forgot the fact that Amber has one or more sisters, so that may explain this character.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
umm.. tf did the dev add beastality content ?
Let's hope not.
I know that beastiality is a kink for a lot of people, but adding it to this game right now would completely ruin it in my opinion.
Maybe that pic with the dog is just the dog being curious, and nothing more will happen.

Edit: It was pointed out to me that if beastiality is added, there will be a switch for it just like the NTR switch.
NTR is one thing, but for a game that has never had beastiality in past chapters to all of a sudden having it would still be a bad idea... Switch or no switch.
But it's just what I think. It might be popular with some players if it's going to actually be added.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The mom here NEEDS to get knocked up
Is it just me, or does Amber's mom look completely different from previous chapters?:unsure:
And I'm not talking about her hair. Her entire model looks different
That's one of Amber's sisters in the preview. Kumiko (Amber's mom) has mentioned several times that she has multiple daughters... she once said something like "all of my girls", meaning Amber may have two sisters.

Also not smart to add another tag that involves non-con after getting on Patreon's radar in that debacle a few months ago.
Let's hope not.
I know that beastiality is a kink for a lot of people, but adding it to this game right now would completely ruin it in my opinion.
Maybe that pic with the dog is just the dog being curious, and nothing more will happen
I'm guessing the dog is just there for a joke, if anything it's just poking fun at those kinds of games.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Let's hope not.
Maybe that pic with the dog is just the dog being curious, and nothing more will happen
IF and big IF it's added, it would be through patch and will probably have to be enabled to see. So like NTR, it won't effect anyone's playthrough who doesn't like it.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I really hope not. I understand everyone has different interests and I don't try to kink shame anyone, but beastie stuff is one of the few tags that legitimately gross me out. I have zero interest in it.
It is the same for me. There are very few kinks that i straight up hate, but bestiality is one of them. I find it gross. But knowing the dev if it's in the game, it will be avoidable.

I liked Rebecca's old hair more, but the new one is nice too.

Well, Amber's "sister" ... Another busty women the poor MC eventually has to fuck. Oh the horror!
Jokes aside. I really like Amber, but the competition is strong, even in her own family.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It seems to me that he has resigned to his role as an impregnator of busty women anywhere he met them.
I don't know. The dev seems to be going out of his way to avoid Sterling knocking anyone up.
Impregnation seems to be just in Bad Ends. In the main plot, every girl is on the pill.
Unless something changes and the girls start deciding to stop taking the pills, or Hunter/Drew swaps the pills out for fertility pills but screw up and don't get to capitalize on them. I don't see it happening before an epilogue.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes