ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Switch or no switch.
This dev makes so much cash that they could get a new computer with the best tech available and pay someone else to work full time on another type of content without hurting the production time.
If you're able to turn it off and still dislike it you're just being overprotective of your tastes.
They could make a Futa grandma for all I care. As long as we're not forced to watch.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
This dev makes so much cash that they could get a new computer with the best tech available and pay someone else to work full time on another type of content without hurting the production time.
If you're able to turn it off and still dislike it you're just being overprotective of your tastes.
They could make a Futa grandma for all I care. As long as we're not forced to watch.
I get what you're saying, and adding beastiality to the game won't bother me in the slightest.
I just don't see the point in adding it now as there hasn't been any throughout the whole game.

What I'm actually trying to say is that adding beastiality may cause people to once again complain about the content, leading to Patreon coming down on the Dev like they did a little while back about the incest or the NTR.

Almost everyone on this site that doesn't care about content, knows just how pathetic other people can be over content.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Frankly I'm not wild about how big the cast is getting.
Yeah. The cast of characters is getting a bit much, but the game would get extremely boring if all chapters only included the original characters.

Think about it... Virtually every original character has basically been 'conquered', so adding new characters gives more story and scenes.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Since this is currently the topic of the thread, I'd just weight in as a proofreader, and remind y'all of this little detail:
Misspelling: beastiality
Correct: bestiality (one of many sources: )

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Since this is currently the topic of the thread, I'd just weight in as a proofreader, and remind y'all of this little detail:
Misspelling: beastiality
Correct: bestiality (one of many sources: )
To be honest... I've been wondering about that:LOL: cause I was pretty sure that the 'a' shouldn't be there, but I just went with it
Thanks for the clarification(y)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah. The cast of characters is getting a bit much, but the game would get extremely boring if all chapters only included the original characters.

Think about it... Virtually every original character has basically been 'conquered', so adding new characters gives more story and scenes.
That's when you start doing taboo threesomes!
Get that mother/daughter sex party going.

Reactions: Teddybear91

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I'm writing a fuller review later, but question: In What If 4, we are introduced to Nnenna, the African Tour Guide for the gang, which from what I understand she's only in said What If at the moment.

Will we ever be graced by her presence in the main game or future what ifs? Because it seems like a waste to have her show up only there to have, like, a small scene with a nameless side character during an orgy.

(Speaking of what if 4, I feel like the whole scenario could have been easily explained by a throwaway line by Hunter mentioning that he's been to Africa for "humanitarian aid to secluded tribes" in his trips, and the tribe are indeed the third generation of his bastards, you know, to justify them looking like that and worshipping him).

Reactions: panzermaster

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I'm writing a fuller review later, but question: In What If 4, we are introduced to Nnenna, the African Tour Guide for the gang, which from what I understand she's only in said What If at the moment.

Will we ever be graced by her presence in the main game or future what ifs? Because it seems like a waste to have her show up only there to have, like, a small scene with a nameless side character during an orgy.

(Speaking of what if 4, I feel like the whole scenario could have been easily explained by a throwaway line by Hunter mentioning that he's been to Africa for "humanitarian aid to secluded tribes" in his trips, and the tribe are indeed the third generation of his bastards, you know, to justify them looking like that and worshipping him).
What Ifs are scenes that would never happen in the main game, i dont think they need much explanation but maybe we see some characters later, like Lucias mom who appears in What If 3 i guess, i dont think Nnenna will appears in the main game but i would love to see more black girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What Ifs are scenes that would never happen in the main game, i dont think they need much explanation but maybe we see some characters later, like Lucias mom who appears in What If 3 i guess, i dont think Nnenna will appears in the main game but i would love to see more black girls.
Lucia's mom was first scene in the main game in a flash back.

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
"Life is a sinking ship. You may be too young to notice, but you've already hit the iceberg. At some point in the future you'll realize it, and you'll start scrambling. Trying desperately to save what you care about by pushing it to the front of the ship. You may even spend your life trying to fish something from your past out of the water. But these are the errands of a fool. Believe me, those things won't last. Nothing does.

To live is to consume. Devour everything. Experience everything when it's ripe. One of the rarest things in life is knowing what you truly want. Don't be afraid of it. Don't try to preserve it. Take it now.

Don't build a mausoleum of regret. Don't die the thousand deaths of a coward. If you see something you want, don't carry it on your back to the finish line. Carry it in your belly. Live."

This is on legendary hollywood movie quote level.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
"Life is a sinking ship. You may be too young to notice, but you've already hit the iceberg. At some point in the future you'll realize it, and you'll start scrambling. Trying desperately to save what you care about by pushing it to the front of the ship. You may even spend your life trying to fish something from your past out of the water. But these are the errands of a fool. Believe me, those things won't last. Nothing does.

To live is to consume. Devour everything. Experience everything when it's ripe. One of the rarest things in life is knowing what you truly want. Don't be afraid of it. Don't try to preserve it. Take it now.

Don't build a mausoleum of regret. Don't die the thousand deaths of a coward. If you see something you want, don't carry it on your back to the finish line. Carry it in your belly. Live."

This is on legendary hollywood movie quote level.
I think that what makes it so good is that deep down, I kind of agree with it. In that way, Hunter reminds me of Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) from A Few Good Men; sure he's a vile person, but he makes some great points in his speech! :ROFLMAO:

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
I think that what makes it so good is that deep down, I kind of agree with it. In that way, Hunter reminds me of Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) from A Few Good Men; sure he's a vile person, but he makes some great points in his speech! :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha he might be an incestuous old coot, but other than that? Yeah, I totally agree with him.

Heck, I uploaded that speech to my Facebook! (with the quotation mark, but didnt have the heart to say "from Hunter, character from an adult game full of wincest Im playing" hahaha)

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
What I'm saying honestly, I'd love to see more black girls in these kind of games honestly, and the fact we do have a model for one but we aren't using it it's kind of a waste of a perfectly good character.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes