FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(I hope the spoilers work) Anyway, I seem to have found an issue with Chapter 5, specifically the two NTR endings in the chapter, both of them flashed me with extremely unstable images. This is a screenshot, but as mentioned the images were going up and down wobbling and shit with flashing lights and bright colours.

I am unsure if this was reported already in which case sorry.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What patch did you use?

(I hope the spoilers work) Anyway, I seem to have found an issue with Chapter 5, specifically the two NTR endings in the chapter, both of them flashed me with extremely unstable images. This is a screenshot, but as mentioned the images were going up and down wobbling and shit with flashing lights and bright colours.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

Something like that happened to me when i was playing the compressed version.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I am using the compressed version, I'm guessing it's a problem with that.

Can I just switch to the base one (with incest patch) without losing progress? I'd like not to get flashed (and not the good kind of flashed).
I belevie you will not lose your progress, if you do, just play with skip on, wouldnt take to long to be on CH 5 with that but i think you dont lose anything.

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
I discovered this game a short time ago, and I want to know when the next update will be available, thank you in advance

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes