HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
is there any chance of a mod for the main game for points ? last i remember it also does not have a gallery but i can be wrong. i wanna enjoy the game cuz its great but the whole repeating events to get more content kills it for me.

Knighthood

Dec 18, 2017
is there any chance of a mod for the main game for points ? last i remember it also does not have a gallery but i can be wrong. i wanna enjoy the game cuz its great but the whole repeating events to get more content kills it for me.
The gallery is in the bedroom after you've completed the first chapter. If you're just in it for the H scenes, grab a completed save and head to Sterling's bedroom, there's an icon that looks like a film reel. There really isn't a grind, the affinity points system was removed a long time ago and each time you're working toward an event it's a new scene.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You don't need a mod or a point tally. After chapter 1 or something the repeating events e.g. cleaning toilet, doing dishes becomes obsolete.
After that you just need to check the MC's room and click Helper for hints on which scene to go to next. You can also skip time in the bedroom.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Caiin

Jan 20, 2019
Well...Everyone has different tastes,yeah scenes are hot but i would prefer something different
I totally agree with you on the facial expressions, some of them are terrible when they get it on. Ophelia in particular has some awful facial expressions for my tastes. For me it's really just the one closed cross eye. I feel like it's trying to be ahegao but the facial expression is locked in one position so its awful ahegao somehow. I love everything else, just the broken static ahegao takes off a point or two for me. The tongue needs to go in and out, and the eyes need to roll, etc... Currently in the animated scenes the facial expression doesn't move and I think that's what the problem actually is.

Reactions: buktccbfc71
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes