Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Drew may be a victim of Hunter's bullshit. But that doesn't have to mean, she is a "good guy" or just a "victim of the circumstanses." I like that she is an enemy at least in this game.
She can help take down Hunter at the end, i can see it happening. After that she can leave the MC and his girls alone. But it's just means she go back to her business and get other girls.
Now that i said it, it could be a good sequel to this game. (Or just a shorter side story.) Where Drew can be the protagonist and we see what she is doing. Maybe find true love? (Ok, I am getting side-tracked.)

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Personally I'd prefer if Power Vacuum doesn't incorporate supernatural elements, but this is a fascinating theory.
I mean, Hunter is using "potions" already for the sex, and it doesn't even have to be magic shit, it was mostly topical since they mention how the MC has a long lineage of sex gods, and Priapism the malady Is named after the God Priapus, which as mentioned is tied to a guy fucking a mother and her daughter before being slain by a younger man who fucked both of his daughters to usurp his throne and become the last king of Rome.

And yeah, Italy does have some pretty great lovers, historically or not, and also some pretty great erotic poet/writers, Ovid liked so much eating pussy he was known as the most heterosexual Roman poet in history, Boccaccio wrote one of the first ever House Games/Harem story by making a story about a gardener working in a convent of horny, sexually neglected nuns who pass him around like their used Boytoy and it ends with him dying of old age a drained husk of a man surrounded by family while the convent was blessed for all the "Immaculate Conceptions" it did, and the list goes on honestly.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Drew may be a victim of Hunter's bullshit. But that doesn't have to mean, she is a "good guy" or just a "victim of the circumstanses." I like that she is an enemy at least in this game.
She can help take down Hunter at the end, i can see it happening. After that she can leave the MC and his girls alone. But it's just means she go back to her business and get other girls.
Now that i said it, it could be a good sequel to this game. (Or just a shorter side story.) Where Drew can be the protagonist and we see what she is doing. Maybe find true love? (Ok, I am getting side-tracked.)
That's the thing tho, at least regarding what we've seen till today, I don't even think she's that malicious either.

Like, in chapter 10 she does mostly 4 things, first is help the family with chores, second is the Tiff Peyton thing, third is comment on the MC stealing her panties, and fourth is the final reveal about David.

As the MC notices himself, there is nothing overtly sexual in her helping the family, she might just be actually trying to reconnect with her sister and by extension her children, much like the MC was in chapter 1.

The Tiff thing is also ultimately non malicious. Like, she is legitimately trying to have Tiff mend bridges with her best friend, while also being an impartial voice, the only reason why it all goes tits up was due to the air conditioning, something which she might even be unaware about given how shocked she looks while Tiff fucks the MC at first.

You could argue her fucking Tiff in the bad ending shows how it was all a ploy to get her alone and vulnerable, but at the same time you could argue she's doing everything to cheer her up after putting her in such a difficult position to begin with, and given her upbringing she associates orgasms with feeling better, especially after getting oogled by Tiff to begin with (especially if Drew is, again, unaware of the sex air conditioning) and even her comments about "stealing" her from the MC are mostly afterthought, and you could argue are warranted due to the MC Transphobic jokes leading to the bad ending.

The panty thing? She herself mentions how that's something she also used to do. Think about it, here we have a third generation Dio del Sesso, living in the same house as her homophobic father, who was clearly put through male growth hormones and shit, being on edge while around her while also sporting a shirt with hearts on it.

She probably thought he was also a trans woman trapped in the same cycle of abuse as she was, hence her proposing to help him shop for clothes, hence her "joking" about it just like he does, she's seeing herself in him, and she's probably also seeing his father in him.

Which leads to the 4th thing. We know next to nothing about David and Drew's relationship. My best guess? David, an extremely stressed out, neurotic man who can't sexually satisfy his domineering wife, and who is being an abusive piece of shit to his only son, breaks down after meeting with Drew during a business trip, the woman who fucked both his mother and sister, who, as a trained psychologist as well as someone who was conditioned, again, to equate sex with good feelings, simply returns the favour to him.

Remember, David might have threatened Drew as a teen, but what he did? Probably gave her the means to distance herself from her father and become her own woman. If David doesn't threaten them, Hunter doesn't do his eat pray love shit, which allows Drew to meet lots of new people and culture outside of her father's toxic mentality, allowing her to transition.

(Which also explains why Hunter isn't around while Drew is here. Dude is trying not to say a slur worse than he's an actor on the CW).

(In fact, that might be what's Gona get Hunter in the end. Drew rebels, Hunter snaps and says something extremely fucked up in the earshot of the MC and some other member of the family, the MC comes to Drew's defense because he realizes she's as much of a victim as he or the others is, and while Hunter gloats about how he doesn't care what he thinks or what Drew thinks, they're both but pawns in his sick games, we have Catherine breaking the limits of her current Sayan stage due to someone being an asshole to her aunt (call back to when she got angry at Mallory being an asshole to Aliza) and One Punch Woman Hunter in cold fury).

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
We need a prequel of how young Hunter came about to be the degen we all know and love, and a sequel, of Drew's exploits of making many married women happy.

Sterling, being the tritagonist, remains back home with his own harem and secretly lust for his own future daughters, having the story come full circle.

:devilish:

Reactions: panzermaster

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
That's the thing tho, at least regarding what we've seen till today, I don't even think she's that malicious either.

Like, in chapter 10 she does mostly 4 things, first is help the family with chores, second is the Tiff Peyton thing, third is comment on the MC stealing her panties, and fourth is the final reveal about David.

As the MC notices himself, there is nothing overtly sexual in her helping the family, she might just be actually trying to reconnect with her sister and by extension her children, much like the MC was in chapter 1.

The Tiff thing is also ultimately non malicious. Like, she is legitimately trying to have Tiff mend bridges with her best friend, while also being an impartial voice, the only reason why it all goes tits up was due to the air conditioning, something which she might even be unaware about given how shocked she looks while Tiff fucks the MC at first.

You could argue her fucking Tiff in the bad ending shows how it was all a ploy to get her alone and vulnerable, but at the same time you could argue she's doing everything to cheer her up after putting her in such a difficult position to begin with, and given her upbringing she associates orgasms with feeling better, especially after getting oogled by Tiff to begin with (especially if Drew is, again, unaware of the sex air conditioning) and even her comments about "stealing" her from the MC are mostly afterthought, and you could argue are warranted due to the MC Transphobic jokes leading to the bad ending.

The panty thing? She herself mentions how that's something she also used to do. Think about it, here we have a third generation Dio del Sesso, living in the same house as her homophobic father, who was clearly put through male growth hormones and shit, being on edge while around her while also sporting a shirt with hearts on it.

She probably thought he was also a trans woman trapped in the same cycle of abuse as she was, hence her proposing to help him shop for clothes, hence her "joking" about it just like he does, she's seeing herself in him, and she's probably also seeing his father in him.

Which leads to the 4th thing. We know next to nothing about David and Drew's relationship. My best guess? David, an extremely stressed out, neurotic man who can't sexually satisfy his domineering wife, and who is being an abusive piece of shit to his only son, breaks down after meeting with Drew during a business trip, the woman who fucked both his mother and sister, who, as a trained psychologist as well as someone who was conditioned, again, to equate sex with good feelings, simply returns the favour to him.

Remember, David might have threatened Drew as a teen, but what he did? Probably gave her the means to distance herself from her father and become her own woman. If David doesn't threaten them, Hunter doesn't do his eat pray love shit, which allows Drew to meet lots of new people and culture outside of her father's toxic mentality, allowing her to transition.

(Which also explains why Hunter isn't around while Drew is here. Dude is trying not to say a slur worse than he's an actor on the CW).

(In fact, that might be what's Gona get Hunter in the end. Drew rebels, Hunter snaps and says something extremely fucked up in the earshot of the MC and some other member of the family, the MC comes to Drew's defense because he realizes she's as much of a victim as he or the others is, and while Hunter gloats about how he doesn't care what he thinks or what Drew thinks, they're both but pawns in his sick games, we have Catherine breaking the limits of her current Sayan stage due to someone being an asshole to her aunt (call back to when she got angry at Mallory being an asshole to Aliza) and One Punch Woman Hunter in cold fury).
I dont see Hunter as homophobic, its pretty clear that he wants someone to continue hes "legacy", i believe thats its the reason why he was upset with Drew being gay and happy with him showing interest in women, besides, Drew works with Hunter and was call by him, i believe Hunter knows about David and Drew relationship and wants to test MC with the same, in Tiff scene, Drew ask to join and say she was impress by MC, i guess Drew "ultimate goal" is take MC, if that happen, Hunter get the ladies.

Reactions: criestoomuch

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Oh, I think she is.
first is help the family with chores, second is the Tiff Peyton thing
Yes, to get on their good side. While Hunter brute-forces his thing (pun slightly intended), Drew is the slick con(wo)man. Drew will seduce a woman while her guy's right next to her, just because he thinks Drew is harmless.
third is comment on the MC stealing her panties
something which she might even be unaware about given how shocked she looks while Tiff fucks the MC at first.
Because Drew thinks Sterling is gay and harmless (because he stole Drew's panties in a house full of hot women) and thus that Hunter lost his touch. The reason why Drew is shocked is because that's when she realises how sexually aggressive Sterling truly is (and actually very very straight) and how he might be harder to fool than her usual targets.
I dont see Hunter as homophobic, its pretty clear that he wants someone to continue hes "legacy"
I see his "homophobia" as the old school one, as in that episode of Blackadder the Second: "More women for the rest of us".

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, I was with the whole "Drew can be reformed/ not actually a villan" bandwagon so far (I was going more with the angle of connecting with Lucia) but you know what? Fuck that all ways to sunday.

Now I want Drew to turn out to be a WAY worse monster than Hunter purely for the fact of how many people (Me included) Refuse to see Drew as a villan or even have agency (No, no, of course it was Hunter, how could this be Drew's idea) Now THAT would be a twist because I've seen most people to just be willingly blind. (To any and all posters that have been saying "You are acting exactly what a victim of Drew's would act like" you have my respect and if it turns out you're right my absolute admiration.)

I don't know how opinion is on the discord about this topic but considering that most of my experiences contrasting discord with this formu is that they are the exact oposite I have to wonder to wich opinion or theorys about Drew the dev is most exposed to.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
If drew wasn't a villain she would have come to Sterling to reveal him everything she knows. The bad end and her wanting to join in on tiff and sterling shows she is interested in women. She learned all of Hunter's techniques on Sterling's grandmother and aunt. Come on guys. THe only things we don't know yet is whether she is working for herself or for Hunter. As well as what place in the house she wants to take

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Ok, I was with the whole "Drew can be reformed/ not actually a villan" bandwagon so far (I was going more with the angle of connecting with Lucia) but you know what? Fuck that all ways to sunday.

Now I want Drew to turn out to be a WAY worse monster than Hunter purely for the fact of how many people (Me included) Refuse to see Drew as a villan or even have agency (No, no, of course it was Hunter, how could this be Drew's idea) Now THAT would be a twist because I've seen most people to just be willingly blind. (To any and all posters that have been saying "You are acting exactly what a victim of Drew's would act like" you have my respect and if it turns out you're right my absolute admiration.)

I don't know how opinion is on the discord about this topic but considering that most of my experiences contrasting discord with this formu is that they are the exact oposite I have to wonder to wich opinion or theorys about Drew the dev is most exposed to.
Depending on Drew's methods, "villain" may be too strong a word, but she's at least a "rival". Either way, I think she was an eager participant in seducing Keira and her mother, and was old enough at the time that I don't buy the "victim" excuse.

And you make a good point about agency. The idea that Drew's actions are solely due to Hunter's influence sounds boring to me, it reduces Drew to a plot device when I think she has the potential to be far more interesting than Hunter as a character.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly, I don't exactly care whatever or not Drew is, like, a full blown villain or not at this point, I've had my token "Trans Life is hard as shit" speech separating her gender identity with her role in the story/her skill at picking women (Like, people talk about how she has women "drop their guard" around her and shit, but reminder that in the Tiff bad ending the actual sexual acts and "dropping the guard" shit are initiated while she's pretending to be someone else, IE a masseuse), I just want a team up against Hunter honestly because, like...

Who doesn't love a Vegeta Arc? the Villain joining with the heroes to fight a worse villain and then becoming the gang's weird, villain aunt who says shit like "you know, we might always just car bomb their parents in front of them" when someone asks for ideas for the villain of the week (Tho I assume that role is already done by Catherine).

And Even if we assume her upbringing and shit did nothing to shape her into what she is today, she's still a far less disgusting person than Hunter. Like, Hunter straight up degrades women, his cum tastes like shit and he looks like the crypt-keeper for a reason, he's "conquering" women, he's breaking them, and most importantly negating their own agency with his actions, because he thinks they are owed to him, he is not making their lives better via tasks, nor he's actually taking care of their needs, just using them as sex toys, sex toys that happen to cum yes but say what you want about Sterling and Drew, but at least they try to engage in some actual emotional connection with the girls before fucking them, either for duplicitous means or not.

At least Drew, if we want to be Charitable, doesn't leave them broken messes disgusted with themselves in the end, and, again, her own methods and goals seem to be far more... reciprocal, so to speak, which does, in a way, give value to the thesis that she's doing these actions outside of Hunter's upbringing, since What If 3 teaches us that an actual apprentice to Hunter would be far more... cult-leader and self-centred, straight up ruining these women lives with unwanted pregnancies.

(And now they need to baby proof the house and no one wants to talk to them because people keep getting pregnant around them and just think of all the money they'll have to waste on ALL THOSE KIDS the scholarships the healthcare it's a nightmare but What If 3 Sterling doesn't care, he only wants to bang hot women).

(Tho I still don't buy how Hunter's upbringing and her desire to be accepted by her father had no role in this. Like, this game loves foreshadowing and call backs, and it would be the PERFECT PARALLEL to, say, Aliza, the Cis Woman Drew pretty much looks alot alike in universe, Aliza who was treated like shit by her father for being fat which made her starved for love from a male figure, as it was mentioned in the first Aliza bad ending, but I understand the whole argument about agency mind you, all her subsequent actions as an adult, even if done with good intention, or what she thinks are good intentions (IE, give women/men unsatisfied with their love life/in difficult situations a mind shattering orgasm, in a free love kind of deal (Remember, Hunter mentions the MC not wanting to share... Unlike Drew that is)).

(Also that way we can have the classic joke "I support Trans Rights but also Trans Wrongs!")

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
If drew wasn't a villain she would have come to Sterling to reveal him everything she knows. The bad end and her wanting to join in on tiff and sterling shows she is interested in women. She learned all of Hunter's techniques on Sterling's grandmother and aunt. Come on guys. THe only things we don't know yet is whether she is working for herself or for Hunter. As well as what place in the house she wants to take
And that's the thing tho.

Did Sterling, like... ever bothered to ask her?

He keeps acting on edge around her, he doesn't confront her while she's alone like he did Hunter on day 1, he just assumes she's up to no good, which she might as well be don't get me wrong, and doesn't ask her shit. Drew, for all we know, is completely unaware of the rivalry between Hunter and Sterling, she's just seeing an extremely buff guy who she at first assumes is either just like her (IE, being groomed into this shit but actually trans) or a Bottom like David, then realizes no, he's actually into this shit no grooming nor bottom tendencies involved, the reason why he's wearing a shirt with purple hearts on it it's because dude's just poor.

Like, Sterling, at no point, decided to confront Drew, which means Drew for all we know is now just as much "in the know" of how shit is going as Amber's Dad. Especially since she's not even the Veterinarian/Chemist giving Hunter's his meds and drugs, hell she doesn't even use drugs when it comes to seducing women, the most uncharitable read on her is that she uses extremely mild emotional manipulation and trickery, and even then for an extremely mutualistic scenario (IE, getting Tiff's mind off the recent mess with Sterling and Payton, which in a way she does).

Like, why is the burden of proof on Drew? Girl just got called in by her honestly awful father to go visit her sisters, her maybe-daughter is there, then Hunter just disappears into thin air without even a word and she's left there alone with this family of people she doesn't really know anything about, even if she was a manipulative mastermind or a clueless victim why would she assume she'd need to come clean to Sterling about shit? She doesn't know of the safe or the diary, nor she knows he knows she used to fuck his dad, for all we know she's not saying shit because she assumes Sterling, either before or after she realizes he's not a trans woman after all, doesn't know shit, and it'd be weird to come clean to him about any of this shit, dude wasn't even in the family for years.

Like, if anything, she'd need to come clean to Ophelia or Lucia, but either way how the fuck does she do that?

Like, she goes to the sister she hasn't visited in years, one who apparently missed Drew a lot if her comments during the Hunter Massage event say anything about it, and tell her she used to fuck her recently deceased husband with her fat Girlcock? She goes to her maybe daughter she never met and tell her, an heavily autistic girl who already acted extremely bad the first time she tried to even just hug her, and go: "Hey champ, I might be the one who impregnated you mother, not so sure about it, it was a wild couple months back then and your mom sure loved taking loads, want to talk about girl problems and catch up on the lost time?"

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, awhile back, there was someone who posted a link to a What If... 1-6 mod that could be integrated to the main game. Does anyone have this patch? Or know when it was posted? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

He keeps acting on edge around her, he doesn't confront her while she's alone like he did Hunter on day 1, he just assumes she's up to no good, which she might as well be don't get me wrong, and doesn't ask her shit. Drew, for all we know, is completely unaware of the rivalry between Hunter and Sterling, she's just seeing an extremely buff guy who she at first assumes is either just like her (IE, being groomed into this shit but actually trans) or a Bottom like David, then realizes no, he's actually into this shit no grooming nor bottom tendencies involved, the reason why he's wearing a shirt with purple hearts on it it's because dude's just poor.

Like, Sterling, at no point, decided to confront Drew, which means Drew for all we know is now just as much "in the know" of how shit is going as Amber's Dad. Especially since she's not even the Veterinarian/Chemist giving Hunter's his meds and drugs, hell she doesn't even use drugs when it comes to seducing women, the most uncharitable read on her is that she uses extremely mild emotional manipulation and trickery, and even then for an extremely mutualistic scenario (IE, getting Tiff's mind off the recent mess with Sterling and Payton, which in a way she does).

Like, why is the burden of proof on Drew? Girl just got called in by her honestly awful father to go visit her sisters, her maybe-daughter is there, then Hunter just disappears into thin air without even a word and she's left there alone with this family of people she doesn't really know anything about, even if she was a manipulative mastermind or a clueless victim why would she assume she'd need to come clean to Sterling about shit? She doesn't know of the safe or the diary, nor she knows he knows she used to fuck his dad, for all we know she's not saying shit because she assumes Sterling, either before or after she realizes he's not a trans woman after all, doesn't know shit, and it'd be weird to come clean to him about any of this shit, dude wasn't even in the family for years.

Like, if anything, she'd need to come clean to Ophelia or Lucia, but either way how the fuck does she do that?

Like, she goes to the sister she hasn't visited in years, one who apparently missed Drew a lot if her comments during the Hunter Massage event say anything about it, and tell her she used to fuck her recently deceased husband with her fat Girlcock? She goes to her maybe daughter she never met and tell her, an heavily autistic girl who already acted extremely bad the first time she tried to even just hug her, and go: "Hey champ, I might be the one who impregnated you mother, not so sure about it, it was a wild couple months back then and your mom sure loved taking loads, want to talk about girl problems and catch up on the lost time?"
The only reason I liked your post is because you used the word 'like' so many times that it seemed like you were crying for one. Enjoy!

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

Well, the thing with saying "why did Sterling never bothered to ask?" is the result of Hunter's mind games. As far as I remember, the build up to Drew's arrival is that it's this kid that the family is shunning for one reason or another, with Hunter teasing her actual arrival as if she was basically Hunter 2.0, it is not exactly unreasonable for Sterling to already have his guard up around her because he knows exactly what she is capable of and he is already burning himself out stopping Hunter, Drew is, in Sterling's mind, at best a possible neutral party, at worst another threat to his family arriving at the worst possible time.

While I agree that the burden of proof is not on Drew, she is not a totally clueless outsider since she is totally aware of what being a Dio del Sesso means thanks to Hunter's teachings, having used said teachings to bring Lucia into this godforsaken family. Coming clean to Sterling is not something that she should have done or needed to do, specially if you are correct and Hunter never gave her the rundown of how his plans are constantly backfiring, but not doing it is certainly another reason for Sterling to be on edge around her.

Then again, I am talking entirely from memory so there is a solid 50/50 that everything I just said is wrong and even if I am not, it's still very early on her story to have a real grasp of Drew and her character (and how come she fucked Sterling's dad). I would say maybe in... two chapters perhaps? when she has a couple more bad endings I am more willing to make a judgement call on her. By the way, I really like how in-depth you go in your explanation, kudos there.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022

I like your thoughts about this topic. But i think there are a lot of assumptions. I like Drew's character, but from what we know she is really not the best person.

Here is what we (and the MC) know.
Yes, it was Hunter who trained her to be "dio del sesso." But we know that is one of Hunter's goal to make a successor. That is why he wanted to train the MC too. From what we see in the falshback with David's family, we don't see that Hunter forced Drew to do anything. He told about the "dio del sesso" thing to her, but that is it. After that he trained her with Keira and David's mother. Of course, Drew was really scared when David confronted her. But who wouldn't? She tought David will at least beat the shit out of her. Other than that, she didn't show any regret for her actions.

Drew and Hunter have a business together and she is running it. So, they most likely contact each other every now and then. That is why Hunter could call her easily when he felt like he need her help against the MC.
Now, it is just a guess from me, but i think Drew knew exactly why Hunter called her. There is no way she doesn't know what Hunter wants. And what would be the point Hunter not telling her the reason? I mean it is Hunter's dream to get Ophelia (and now Brenna and Catherine.) They traveled the world together, and had plenty of time to plot how they will get Ophelia and the girls. And now with David out of the way, the plan can be set in motion. Moreover, there is the relationship between Drew and David. Honestly, i wouldn't be suprised if it was part of the plan to get close to David again, so they can get rid of him.

Lastly, we know that Drew is a natural seducer without drugs or anything else. She is clever learned, can comunicate well and just a charming person. We can see it in CH 10. No wonder how she could seduce Tiff so easily without drugs. (Well, knowing how much drug Hunter is using, there could be still some in her system.) Yeah, Drew lied in the spa being "Rob", but she was the one who get Tiff aroused. At that point Tiff would have sex with a complete stranger, because she didn't know it was Drew.

All in all, considering what the MC know about Drew, i am not suprised he is so hostile towards her. He has every right to think, she wants no good for him. Yeah, the MC can confront Drew. But, if Drew wants to be on good terms with the MC she could do the same.

So, my opinion is this. From what we know so far, Drew is an enemy but at least a competition for the MC. And i will belevie it until she proves otherwise.
That being said, Drew is still one of my favourite character and i am curious how her side of the story will unfold.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Lastly, we know that Drew is a natural seducer without drugs or anything else. She is clever learned, can comunicate well and just a charming person.
Drew is the serpent in the garden. She underestimated Sterling when they first met, simply because of circumstances. If Sterling had confronted Drew, he would have tipped his hand severely and Drew would have been able to devise a concrete plan of attack, not only getting in the good graces of everyone in the house, but also ostracizing Sterling in the process, without Sterling even knowing.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes