Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think Drew's endgame is Sterling. He is clearly Bi (Hunter admitted he feared his son was gay with zero interest in women till he met Lucia's mom) and having been corrupted into the ways of seduction and getting who you want when you want by Hunter means he will not likely take kindly to anyone being off limits (namely Sterling). He is eluded to having seduced Sterling's father and he offers a very very different threat to the story than Hunter does who is basically cartoon bad guy whilst Drew is background schemer (something which has completely flummoxed Sterling as he has been tracking drews movements but he has shown zero Hunter esc tendancies out in the open so far - his taking of Tef was predatory and scheming enough that Hunter would be proud but no one saw it coming, including Tef - everything Hunter does is basically telegraphed).

• Angry
Reactions: Renonymous

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I think Drew's endgame is Sterling. He is clearly Bi (Hunter admitted he feared his son was gay with zero interest in women till he met Lucia's mom) and having been corrupted into the ways of seduction and getting who you want when you want by Hunter means he will not likely take kindly to anyone being off limits (namely Sterling). He is eluded to having seduced Sterling's father and he offers a very very different threat to the story than Hunter does who is basically cartoon bad guy whilst Drew is background schemer (something which has completely flummoxed Sterling as he has been tracking drews movements but he has shown zero Hunter esc tendancies out in the open so far - his taking of Tef was predatory and scheming enough that Hunter would be proud but no one saw it coming, including Tef - everything Hunter does is basically telegraphed).
Her*

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
People who have been here a long time, does the dev always post the what ifs on the last day of the month or is he sometimes early ?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
People who have been here a long time, does the dev always post the what ifs on the last day of the month or is he sometimes early ?
Random. There is no set day for release. He will release when it's ready. No point in holding it.

I don't want to give people false hope, but i think it'll be out before thanksgiving.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I think Drew's endgame is Sterling.
I doubt it. But then again, we haven't had enough time with Drew to get to know them.
He is clearly Bi (Hunter admitted he feared his son was gay with zero interest in women till he met Lucia's mom)
That's not how it works. My mom feared I was gay since I only had one male friend and no girlfriends. Still straight after all this time. Just because someone has an opinion doesn't make it fact.
He is eluded to having seduced Sterling's father
And, like everything else in this story, there's probably something else going on. I don't think his dad's "affair" was as cut and dry as Sterling thinks it was.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Let's put $1 each, subscribe to patreon and share the teasers here. Only 4 people (I'm putting $1)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes