djjdjfjrii3r

Oct 23, 2022
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
My friend said he likes the scenes with the ugly bastard more than the mc :alien::)
He is fucking hilarious - he schemes are so fucking ridiculous he is the Dick Dastardly of rapists. Can't say i like Drew at all so far though - no idea where the fuck did the demand for Futa came from Especially when NOT as a love interest (the patreons for this game are weird to say the least based on a lot of their suggestions lol) but im not cool as with NTR when it's a legit not comical creepy antagonist at the helm.

px305

May 6, 2017
I played this game years ago and I started playing it again today I have to say they improved the models and animations a lot, I like the story and the funny moments and I have to agree that without hunter the game would be boring (at least for me).

The scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is superb, It's not just, " wow it's big, lets fuck" it has his development and history I know the main focus of the game is not NTR, but I think is where the game really shines I hope for future projects the dev plans on doing something like more focused on that, even a game about hunter being the MC "past history or side adventures".

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
bruh i just want the full ntr route gameplay only, are there any guides? and how much percentage of actual netorare ntr is there? also is there mc humiliation?

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
There's a difference between a dildo and the real thing, and she didn't look too happy in that one particular screenshot. That said, it's still funny that this is where the game is going for the next chapter, fakeout or not.
Yeah, I don't think there's any real possibility of beast getting added to the game simply because he's still on patreon, unless he also aims for it to be patch content.

Now as far as What ifs go though... Rex could be the new boss in town, maybe.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 11 - Part 2
(All Teasers Part 1)

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I honestly love Rebecca new hair, also I think the next NTR scenes would focus on Tiff’s mother, Kumiko, Hotel chick( I forgot her name) or Rebecca

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
There's a difference between a dildo and the real thing, and she didn't look too happy in that one particular screenshot.
It could be because Sterling found the dildo. After all, nobody wants other people to find their sex toys.
also I think the next NTR scenes would focus on Tiff’s mother, Kumiko, Hotel chick( I forgot her name) or Rebecca
I doubt the hotel clerk is on the NTR list, since no one knows of her existence.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes