harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
What's the incentive for someone who's not into NTR, if we know that no matter what, Hunter is gonna get everyone first? There's not an end game anymore. Hunter will win the race, but he'll get disqualified because he used performance-enhancing substances... Yay...
Well if you're not into NTR at all then you've already fully cockblocked him and are well on your way to banging the family. It's only for those who are into getting cucked that even see the scenes where Hunter "wins" via rape.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
You can easily see that up until the previous update I defended the use of the bad endings the way they were implemented in the game. It didn't even bother me that the girl I find the most attractive had more than one of them, but when the antagonist gets the first sex scenes with the main girls too, then it's no longer a competition. What's the incentive for someone who's not into NTR, if we know that no matter what, Hunter is gonna get everyone first? There's not an end game anymore. Hunter will win the race, but he'll get disqualified because he used performance-enhancing substances... Yay...
That's the game. If that ruins it for you, stop playing. Sticking around to complain about something that's not changing is a waste of all of our time.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That's the game. If that ruins it for you, stop playing. Sticking around to complain about something that's not changing is a waste of all of our time.
I'm just wasting my time. I'm not forcing you to reply or even read my comments. The whole point of these threads is talking about what we like and dislike in a game and asking or giving hints, advices or whatever. In the past I said how much I like Catherine's insane character (after a certain headbutting incident...) just because I felt like it, now I'm talking about how it doesn't feel like a competition anymore for the same exact reason.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Which I've addressed here:

People can complain that Hunter is farther ahead in the early game but it's like complaining that Ganon is stronger than Link in the beginning. The villain who devoted his life to accruing power over women is getting luckier than a green young man who obeys the rules of morality? Duh, that's the game.
The thing is that wwhile Ganon is stronger in the beginning you can actually compete against him until you win when you are stronger or ending the game. While with Hunter you can't compete, because he got the sex scenes (not BJ,HJ) first with the girls, hell other guys have sex too but not MC (again not BJ, HJ), and you may say, it's a non canon bad end, but it still happens, even if you play with NTR off, you know that it already happened. They got easily fucked while you have to "grind" to get a HJ.

It just makes me lose interest in the girls that have NTR scenes, why would I want to romance them if they have sex with others pretty easily? If the other characters had the same problems as the MC to get sex, then I wouldn't complain. But Hunter having sex with the family members while you got HJ/BJ isn't really great. I know that romance isn't one of the tags, but when it is incest and things like that I view the relationships as romance-ish, which are totally destroyed by knowing that the characters that I'm pursuing romantically and that I have to work to get the relationship, are in the "non canon ends fucking around without caring about restriction", while if the MC is lucky he may get a BJ, until is version 0.10 or so. The problem with NTR is that it kills the characters consistency and really kills the mood of someone wanting to play a romantic/harem game when you introduce sex scenes of said females characters fucking with other guys, being sluts, cheating, things like that, even if it isn't "canon".

What is worse is that if the focus of the game isn't NTR, then making that much scenes per update is weird as fuck, even worse if said scenes are full intercourse while the MC is still in the "early stages of sex by the scale of sex in games" HJ>BJ>Boobjob>footjob?>Assjob>Vaginal>Anal. Where is the thrill to get what others competitors in the game conquered before you and easily at that? Why would you want to romance someone that is that easy in the "bad ends"? If you had the antagonist getting the same sex (BJ,HJ) as the MC or the same difficulty then I won't complain since you can actually "compete" with him and the girls will have sex with him before the MC only if you fuck up (Bad end). Otherwise he getting full intercourse while MC doesn't, really kills the interest in some characters.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 391852

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-25
Release Date: 2020-05-25
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
After finishing all of v0.3's content, skip to next day using the hourglass and new chapter will trigger

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac(0.4): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.3b): MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: FAN SIGS
BaasB Thanks for the links * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 665083 View attachment 665073 View attachment 665080 View attachment 665086 View attachment 496096 View attachment 665075 View attachment 665088 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091 View attachment 496099
that yellow disclaimer reminds me of how hollywood projects swinging lifestyle (always with the bad endings), such a pity
if its not your taste, don't make it. if it is, then don't go that low to dispatch yourself.
like those hollywood movies, it's not worth to check, let alone support

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Holy shit, I'm leaving. There's no way this isn't trolling at this point. I'm going to go get drunk and watch fireworks.
Ignoring a full post of how someone who plays your game may feel about it and just getting a line of it to then call it trolling is a great way of answering, real mature way of handling a concern that involves your game and that may be what other feels when they play your game It isn't the first time that happens, it will continue to happen and if you just ignore it, it won't go away. When people complain about something from a game, it's better to read it and answer to "solve the complaint" than ignoring it, saying that it's the way the game is and fuck it with all the complains because it's better to say trolling and chasing away future "investors" of your game than actually facing a concern involving your game, that wasn't the first time it was bring to you.

But what will I know, I just wasted my time writting how I see this game and things, because I was "trolling" :rolleyes:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
you may say, it's a non canon bad end, but it still happens, even if you play with NTR off, you know that it already happened. They got easily fucked while you have to "grind" to get a HJ.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Hunter had a horrific reaction to mom's soup or whatever. His back completely gave out in the exercise room. The guitar amplifier was tuned to a frequency that made his hearing aid go ballistic. One girl fucking knew instantly that he was scum. I have no idea what you're fucking talking about. I haven't seen anything that doesn't completely humiliate and emasculate Hunter who is now completely harmless as of the current patch and is basically funding my life of intimacy with a budding harem of beautiful girls.

Now, if you viewed content that you were explicitly warned at multiple times and are here pestering the dev because you're too fucking stupid to know what is and isn't your kink, then just fuck off and take ownership for your own fucking mistake.

Jan 15, 2019
The thing is that wwhile Ganon is stronger in the beginning you can actually compete against him until you win when you are stronger or ending the game. While with Hunter you can't compete, because he got the sex scenes (not BJ,HJ) first with the girls, hell other guys have sex too but not MC (again not BJ, HJ), and you may say, it's a non canon bad end, but it still happens, even if you play with NTR off, you know that it already happened. They got easily fucked while you have to "grind" to get a HJ.
i think ganon is no good comparation. best comparation will be sephiroth from final fantasy vii the fist time you see sephiroth his is stronger his can do thing you can't do if you can do the exactly thing what sephiroth do would not have the same impart when you beat his. no because you don't figthing something stronger than you, you are no figthing somekind of monster you are fighting regular guy. you and hunter are equal there is no progresion. hunter at beginning of the games is better than you at sex seduccion than why you have to get better

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Hunter had a horrific reaction to mom's soup or whatever. His back completely gave out in the exercise room. The guitar amplifier was tuned to a frequency that made his hearing aid go ballistic. One girl fucking knew instantly that he was scum. I have no idea what you're fucking talking about. I haven't seen anything that doesn't completely humiliate and emasculate Hunter who is now completely harmless as of the current patch and is basically funding my life of intimacy with a budding harem of beautiful girls.

Now, if you viewed content that you were explicitly warned at multiple times and are here pestering the dev because you're too fucking stupid to know what is and isn't your kink, then just fuck off and take ownership for your own fucking mistake.
Read what I wrote, then read it again, then see what you wrote. I said that Hunter already fucked a family member, while the MC doesn't, I said that "it still happens" because when you come and read the thread you know that he fucked one of the girls in a bad ending, I didn't say that I saw them, just that knowing it happened makes the competition nule, since in that non canon ending he already won the race, I said that to know that a romancable character, to those that like romance/harem story games, have already been fucked, easily may I add, by other guy is really off putting for me and that it will cause me to lose interest in said character, just because I don't see the NTR, doesn't mean that I don't know what he do in the NTR bad ends, because I can read it here. And it fucks with the characters continuity if they are fucked way to easy, even in non canon ends. It's like in games that have a NTR path and a non-NTR path, if the characters act differently in both paths then it makes the romance path (the slow one) less fullfilling, satisfactory, since you know that in the other path the girl you are trying to fuck since v0.1 is fucking around like a pro slut since v0.2 while you at v0.9 still are holding her hands or something like that. Same happens here, if I'm trying to get a character and later I find out that she had sex easily with the antagonist while you can't do shit with her yet because it's too soon, then it makes me less interested in said character, that acts differently depending the path/bad end. Same with the competition, if I can fuck the family members later on, but Hunter has already fucked them in the "non canon endings" then he already won the "race", since even if it's non canon, you will know that he did fuck the girls before the MC, even if you don't see it in the game because you play with NTR off. When you make the focus of the game "non NTR" but then most of the full intercourse scenes are with the NTR one then your focus isn't right. I didn't know that it was that hard to read tbh.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Well, no fucking shit the "full intercourse" scenes are with NTR at this point. The MC isn't raping/drugging/hypnotizing/whatever the girls while Hunter is. The MC is building a growing relationship where the girls themselves are pushing the limits of that relationship. He's not forcing them down and penetrating them like Hunter would. If you want the MC to act like Hunter, then sure as fuck, this isn't the game for you. So once again, fuck off and stop pestering a good dev.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
i think ganon is no good comparation. best comparation will be sephiroth from final fantasy vii the fist time you see sephiroth his is stronger his can do thing you can't do if you can do the exactly thing what sephiroth do would not have the same impart when you beat his. no because you don't figthing something stronger than you, you are no figthing somekind of monster you are fighting regular guy. you and hunter are equal there is no progresion. hunter at beginning of the games is better than you at sex seduccion than why you have to get better
The thing is that in games with competion/antagonist most of the time you can "win" the competion, in sex games it means you will fuck the girls before the antagonist can do it. Here seeing how it progress, by the time you fuck a family member, Hunter or other guys would have fucked the family members atleast once in said "non canon endings", so no matter what you do, yo won't win the "competition", since you will know that he got the girls first in those non canon endings, even if you play with NTR off.

So that isn't really something that a romance/hyarem player wants to know when playing a game like that, that the girls were already fucked more than once by your antagonist in the "non canon endings" while you have to work hard to get the same "reward" he got, severals versions ago. It's the same as playing a pure romance game, where one of the girls that you can pursuit is a known slut, why would I want to pursuit that?

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Well, no fucking shit the "full intercourse" scenes are with NTR at this point. The MC isn't raping/drugging/hypnotizing/whatever the girls while Hunter is. The MC is building a growing relationship where the girls themselves are pushing the limits of that relationship. He's not forcing them down and penetrating them like Hunter would. If you want the MC to act like Hunter, then sure as fuck, this isn't the game for you. So once again, fuck off and stop pestering a good dev.
I won't answer you more, seeing as you can't read properlly and tend to draw conclusions that aren't even based of the message I wrote, like saying that I want the Mc to act like Hunter, when I just want a "fair competition" where both get the same sex scenes (meaning that if the MC only can get BJ same happens to the antagonist) and where you can actually get the full intercourse with a girl of the family before Hunter for example, but again you can't read so...

Also take a chill pill, you need it.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Guys, I think this argument is getting out of hand. If you'd like to continue, I suggest taking it to PMs.
Thank you.

Reactions: namiv

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
*sigh*

No matter what happens, we are going to talk about NTR. The truth it doesn't even matter. Its done, some don't like it. Hunter fuck girls faster than MC. If it really bothers someone, when MC start fucking girls it would be a fair competion.

The truth is, when i played this game, i never had a thought - Hmmm, the balance between NTR and normal content is wrong.

No, dev is right. This is not feedbacks, just complains about what's already done and it's only proplem for some people. He has his plan about this game.

Rituf

May 4, 2017
Well, it's good to see dev fixed the disclaimer.
I agree with some opinions regarding progression with some characters in the game. It makes no sense to do all the grind, being that, we will only have some reward in version 20 or 30, while the other "side" has all the fun before the MC.
I'm not saying that dev should change his view of the game, but it will possibly be hard to please the two fan bases.

Reactions: namiv
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes