Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
For Christ sake, can we talk about something else.

In this chapter MC learned that his father obsession with control was after Cathrine became 4 (if i remeber right). Any theories why that could've happened?

Although, while i like humour in this gae some jokes becoming too... repetetive. Also they all joking with one style. Thats killing their individuality, because even in good familys everyone have different taste of jokes.

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
As a guy who can enjoy NTR depending on context, mostly in cases of female MCs and other specific contexts, but who despises Hunter type of NTR, I believe I understand where the people who condenm the bad endings are coming from.

It's a simple question of being able to separate the canon/non-canon stuff. I can watch the bad endings, then revert time or the save and go on with the game, without bitching about it. I have to assume everyone here is able to do that separation, otherwise I recommend medical help, at the end of the day, they are both fiction, in a game. Now that said, the other complaint about NTR is the whole "grinding" the MC goes through, in contrast to the quick and easy results Hunter gets. I gotta say that does bug me a bit as well, feeling like the MC is missing out, but then again, non-canon timeline, so whatever. The whole point of the story is the MC is building a relationship with all the girls, while trying to get rid of Hunter, using his power over their financial life to drug them and whatnot. I can recall a moment where the MC wonders if he should go do something to one of the girls while she is asleep, just to shrug it off as a joke, poking fun at games with forced sex and all, these for me make it clear why Hunter "sees more action" so easily in the NON-CANON bad endings, he drugs and abuses them, while MC is an actual decent human being. I can enjoy games where MC is not such a nice guy too, but this is not one of them, anyone who complains about content in a game, surely you can find what you are looking for in a different title in the site.

The bad endings are basically glorified GAME OVER screens, with a little sauce on top for those who like NTR/ to provoke those who don't, to motivate you in the competition against Hunter, another key part of the story. I don't see anyone crying because Mario fell into a pit of lava and the game rewinds back before shit went wrong, ya'll just gotta chill and enjoy the part of the game you do enjoy, or if that's not working, leave your 2 cents on the matter and move on to find something that pleases you.

Last edited:

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
For what it's worth I only wanted to discuss the content of the D&D event, not turn this into a discussion about NTR in general. Maybe it was bound to happen anyway, but I still feel bad since I didn't mean to have it escalate this much.

On a seperate note, I do agree that the grind is a little too much when it comes to Ophelia. 29 Night events + other stuff just to convince her to some minor sex when she already touches your junk every morning made her a confusing character at times.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
On a seperate note, I do agree that the grind is a little too much when it comes to Ophelia. 29 Night events + other stuff just to convince her to some minor sex when she already touches your junk every morning made her a confusing character at times.
Ophelia is the final boss, last bastion. Story wise i think she will have less sexual scene compared to others. For now at least. And thats why more grinding for her.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
The bad endings are basically glorified GAME OVER screens, with a little sauce on top for those who like NTR/ to provoke those who don't, to motivate you in the competition against Hunter, another key part of the story. I don't see anyone crying because Mario fell into a pit of lava and the game rewinds back before shit went wrong, ya'll just gotta chill and enjoy the part of the game you do enjoy, or if that's not working, leave your 2 cents on the matter and move on to find something that pleases you.
Thank you Lnw.
You get it right. I even thought about Mario for the comparison. ;)

Some people wrote: "ntr path", "fair competition", "race"... What are you talking about? Isn't it a misinterpretation?
Do you think there should be 2 variables: hunter_relationship and mc_relationship ? And if Hunter's score is higher at the end of the game, only then he will be allowed to have sex?

This isn't how the game works.
There's only one slow burn path with many bad endings (in fact this is a bad ending focus game).
One misstep and here comes the crushing defeat. No fairness.
We know that since the beginning. What did you expect?

A bad ending is a disaster, of course it must hit hard. IMO the first bad endings were lacking, as if there was room to save the situation.
So I don't mind Hunter's sex scenes. Besides, the harder the ntr scene, the more exhilarating seeing the cockblocked grampa.

I've noticed a pattern: sometimes, the bad ending in a version is a teaser for the next one. Sex with Eva, blowjob with Catherine, licking Brenna's pussy.
So I have high expectations for Brenna and Mallory in the next update.
I'm counting on you, dev!

Last edited:

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Wow!

I really like this game! :)

I got recommended it from another forum user, and I'm very thankful for that. It lacks a tag that I always have in my searches, so I wouldn't have found it on my own, but what it lacks in that department it more than makes up for in humor, story and crazy hot women ;)

I think I've figured out what Brenna was doing when she "lost her Bobby pin", can't wait to see if I'm right and can't wait to play more of the story! Keep up the good work!!

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
IMO the first bad endings were lacking, as if there was room to save the situation.
There's a reason for that. The game originally didn't have an NTR switch so the first round of NTR was made to be as inoffensive as possible since you could stumble upon it accidentally. They were made as a sort of introduction to what the game would feature. So, yeah, they're quite lacking compared to what we have now and I would love to go back and revamp it but that's true of all v0.1(Don't worry, I know not to waste time on revamping old material).

Reactions: x0run and Edrick23

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Ophelia is the final boss, last bastion. Story wise i think she will have less sexual scene compared to others. For now at least. And thats why more grinding for her.
Yeah, I get that, but at the same time she makes out with MC the most, flirts with him the most and also touches his junk the most out of the main girls. So it is a tad weird to see so much intimacy between MC and his mother but then it takes up to chapter 5 to get actual handjobs out of her. I just think her progress is both weird and slow.

I'm fine with the other two girls.

Edit: I'm fine with the first bad ends. They do their job and don't go overboard for the situation in which you lose. I don't know, but just messing up a soup resulting in mother getting raped would just feel too comical for me. I actually would have liked if they had gotten progressively worse each chapter to up the stakes instead of just wrong choice=they get fucked, but I'm fine with the way they're handled

Last edited:

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 391852

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-25
Release Date: 2020-05-25
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
After finishing all of v0.3's content, skip to next day using the hourglass and new chapter will trigger

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac(0.4): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.3b): MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: FAN SIGS
BaasB Thanks for the links * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 665083 View attachment 665073 View attachment 665080 View attachment 665086 View attachment 496096 View attachment 665075 View attachment 665088 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091 View attachment 496099
For Android link
I can't complete Eva's event when it shows it is going to main menu

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I get that, but at the same time she makes out with MC the most, flirts with him the most and also touches his junk the most out of the main girls. So it is a tad weird to see so much intimacy between MC and his mother but then it takes up to chapter 5 to get actual handjobs out of her. I just think her progress is both weird and slow.
Its not making out.... just close kisses)) But i see your point. Well its still incest games so characters need to be a little weird. Besides even these things (kisses, sleeping together) was not right from start, it needs to be grinded. She even started talking about sex (and sex jokes) after book club meeting (if i am right).

But it actually a good point. MC had 69 with Brenna. But there is big problem with intimacy. She didn't want eye contact. They not even flirting.

And Cathrene. I don't even know, it's like all game for her. There was religious barrier, but now its broken and she is curious.

D

Deleted member 78983

So what's with the second chance thing? I chose the NTR path and yet I have to choose options that go against it? What a BS game.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
So what's with the second chance thing? I chose the NTR path and yet I have to choose options that go against it? What a BS game.
Maybe read the disclaimer on the first post before playing the game?
You only got yourself to blame for the your disappointment.

D

Deleted member 78983

Maybe read the disclaimer on the first post before playing the game?
You only got yourself to blame for the your disappointment.
I literally read that and chose NTR. Yet that is what happened.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Which I've addressed here:

People can complain that Hunter is farther ahead in the early game but it's like complaining that Ganon is stronger than Link in the beginning. The villain who devoted his life to accruing power over women is getting luckier than a green young man who obeys the rules of morality? Duh, that's the game.
According to this, In late game there's gonna be less NTR? Because MC might be chad enough What? Why? Games
I literally read that and chose NTR. Yet that is what happened.
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.
You might think it lead to bad ending but no. Those scenes are BAD ENDING. You see it=game over.

PS. Lnw are you Thai?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think I've figured out what Brenna was doing when she "lost her Bobby pin", can't wait to see if I'm right and can't wait to play more of the story! Keep up the good work!!
I think I know too, but I wouldn't mind a twist and the "bobby pin" is in actually mom's possession all along.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I came to the forum posts to see what kind of fucked up game is Lucia playing, because that screenshot doesnt go with english translation of the game (not that i am aware of)
And to my surprise people are discussing freaking ntr again? Seriously this is the least offensive almost hilariously obvious ntr there is, Its non canon(The only type i like ).
Do you guys stop playing games like for example you are doing the mortal kombat towers and lose get 'game over' do you quit the game because you already lost? Do you guys get angry that super villain have all the power and money from the get-go? Come on its a game over thing ofcourse its gonna be bad.
That is the POINT.

Haizz..
What weird vn is lucia playing Mr. What? Why? Games

PS Its not just me right, But Brenna kinda looks like a black haired Lindsey Pelas?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes