Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022

In Chapter 11, our MC loses more than ever before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drew and Brenna? That's what i am talking about!

A few of us on the discord are saying that we think there is a possibility that there are up to 4 bad ends this chapter.

Edit: Well now that the teasers are out, here are the 4 that I think at least

1. Rebecca
2. Brenna (with Drew)
3. Brenna and Ophelia (with Hunter)
4. Tiff (with Hunter)

I could be wrong and some of these scenes can just be from 1 bad end at different times.
In Ch 11 there will be more sex than ever. So, definitely more vanilla content. It would be logical, that there is more ntr for keeping the 'balance.'

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, another reason i think it will have more NTR is because the amount of girls and now Drew is in the picture. If you leave it at only 1 bad end per Drew and Hunter to have 2 bad ends per chapter, we'll probably never see all the combinations of bad end match ups before the game finishes. So to speed things up, It's possible that he gives Drew and Hunter two each.

I also agree, that to keep things "fair", if he is increasing Vanilla content, he's probably increasing NTR too. To keep the game in the same 90% Vanilla, 10% NTR per update he's been doing. If NTR didn't keep up this update, It would have been like 95% Vanilla and 5% NTR.

Not hard numbers of course, since I don't know how much content vanilla or NTR are getting this update. Just saying from the past updates since the dawn of the start of PV.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Well 4 NTR scenes, we all knew that it would come to this.

But don’t worry guys there are other alternatives that are better than PV which is getting worse.

I might suggest Summers Gone is really freaking good, Demon Deals is awesome and apparently Milky City is making a come back.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The amount of NTR to Vanilla doesn't change and if your play with it off, what's the overall problem?

It's just my theory that i could be reading wrongly into and you're already boycotting the Dev who might not have done any changes. Don't be a drama queen.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
so according to that teaser, "MC loses more than he has ever lost before" will one of the NTR scenes be canon?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Even though more people have come to accept or even enjoy NTR, making it canon would be a bad decision, at least outside of maybe the final chapter where the bad end is allowed to go without needing to rewind. Since it's the end of the game.

If you leave it as canon, the game has to continue with that girl as being NTR'd and there's a lot of people who wouldn't like that. It would also make the NTR off option obsolete since it would now be required to see for the story.

So I don't see NTR ever being canon, outside the final chapter where the game just ends after the NTR instead of rewinding.

edit: I meant that Along with the true PV end that is probably going to be Sterling harem. The bad ends will also be possible endings.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Lemme get this straight... You dislike futa and yet you IGNORED the text in bold stating that it's futa next to What If's download, saw Ophelia grow a dick and just decided to keep going till you got 'nightmares'. Are you a masochist or do you just like complaining?
To be honest i didnt watched the tag because i was not expecting from Dev to do that since it was never included before..but i agree it was somehow funny but i would have loved more if hunter or sterling went rougue and fucked all girls in adult VN universe..

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
If you leave it as canon, the game has to continue with that girl as being NTR'd and there's a lot of people who wouldn't like that. It would also make the NTR off option obsolete since it would now be required to see for the story.
Yeah I would be a tad upset if it came canon, I feel this game does the NTR right when the game is not a main NTR game.
I have no issues with NTR if that is a games main selling point, but if a game that you have been supporting for two years then decides to throw the NTR path and continues with to boost some sales it just feels like a slap in the face. (Not saying that about this game but in general as many games have taken this path many updates in say a Harem game)

I feel games like this where it is not cannon or something like V.I.R.T.U.E.S that has sharing/NTR types in side games not liked to the main game do it well. The fans asked for it and paid money on Pateron for these scenes but they are not viewed as canon is a better way to do NTR in a game that was not meant to have a full blown NTR path.

In saying all this I support the side NTR stories when futa is involved, it's just one of them kinks I enjoy haha, I be down for a threesome with MC, Love interest and futa anyday of the week in so many games. Feel the games with Futa/trap either go full on hardcore futa crazy or just do it too light, there are not many games that do it at an enjoyable level.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Even though more people have come to accept or even enjoy NTR, making it canon would be a bad decision, at least outside of maybe the final chapter where the bad end is allowed to go without needing to rewind. Since it's the end of the game.

So I don't see NTR ever being canon, outside the final chapter where the game just ends after the NTR instead of rewinding.

edit: I meant that Along with the true PV end that is probably going to be Sterling harem. The bad ends will also be possible endings.
But in a way... Actually, does canon and non canon really "matters"...? Is it that big of a deal..? To me, I don't really find that it affects anything. Maybe if there is a "sequel" to the game where it needs to lead of from the pervious game.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Haha "boycotting", im just pointing out what apparently will become reality.

We have 300 animations total this Ch

Adding up 4 total NTR scenes 55-60 (10-15 each average) animations is a pretty good estimation considering those will be big scenes.

Thats 18%-21% out of the whole Ch

NTR never took this much from any Ch prior.

(Counting Ch 6 and up after Sterling decided to finally use his pipi)
Umm, you know the '4 ntr scenes' is just a theory at the moment, right? As far as i know this is not confirmed. From the teasers it is not clarified either. The different girls could be in one ntr ending with several little scenes ... Like the one where the MC becomes blind and deaf.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Well. Hunter already had scenes with anyone except Tiff. So group scene is not that suprising. Drew for now is new, so it seems her scenes will be more paires. However i doubt the game will have another 10 chapter, so i think it will be like:
1. Drew with Brenna.
2. Drew with Katherine.
3. Hunter Group.

Funny i was sure, it would be Drew with Lucia, but it seems her time is not yet up.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

In Chapter 11, our MC loses more than ever before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some people will whining as never before because of this Hunter/Ophelia/Brenna threesome. Hope there is a threesome with Sterling too, maybe a proper Catherine/Amber/Sterling and/or a proper Sterling/Brenna/Hotel's girl threesome.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
And also hope in ch. 11 we can see Hunter be punished again when we pick the right choice to avoid the bad. I love the Sterling's scenes with Alizia and Ophelia in ch. 10 but was kind boring that to avoid the bad ending Sterling just run away and nothing bad happened to Hunter. I wanna see the old creep bastard suffering again. He be forced to just watch in displeasure Sterling fucks one the girls after Sterling "defeat" him again.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

One option for WWG is that in the final chapter the last NTR Bad End is cannon because it'll just be like other VNs with branching paths. Previous bad ends can't be cannon because it would conflict with the main story continuing. In the final chapter both the good and the bad ending would be cannon based on the players decision.

Personally I don't like NTR if I'm playing from the cuck's perspctive but I'm perfectly fine with it from the bull's perspective.

As for the story, yeah putting unskippable NTR this far into the main story would just be a poor idea for the dev given the audience he's already built and the progression of the current story. Although I'd be interested to see what he comes up with if he wants to do another game that was NTR focused.

Reactions: dartred

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Oh, and i also remember that avoiding the bad end, Sterling usually is the one getting action with the girl or girls that will feature the bad ending. Considering this is probably the chapter Sterling will have vaginal sex with Ophelia, the Hunter/Ophelia/Brenna bad ending could indicate a Sterling/Ophelia/Brenna scene when we avoid the bad end. Maybe not a proper threesome but someting close. God, even i never playing the bad ends (and never will, screw Hunter), these last previews really make me more eager fot ch. 11 with these possibilities.

Reactions: Danny Marek
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes