Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Greetings my friends. With permission from What? Why? Games, I have been working on a FANMADE "What If?" which will be a mini Visual Novel called Ophelia's Date Night. This mini VN was developed solely by me and is NOT CANON OR OFFICIAL in anyway. Think of it as FANART on steroids. It's in the final stages of development and the beta testers will be getting the beta-build tomorrow. I had originally planned to release it on the 1st of January but depending on the feedback from the beta testers, I might delay it by a few days so they can test more thoroughly.

The premise of this VN is an alternate universe where Hunter was not around to prevent Ophelia from going on a date with Erik. Yes, it is NTR and poor Sterling is in over his head. Please if you have any questions about it do not pester WWG, contact me directly or just join my server by clicking on my profile and using my . I will drop the release links on my discord server, here (If WWG is cool with it) and here on F95. I'd like to thank WWG again for giving me the permission and opportunity to do this. I really appreciate it.

p.s. Why am I doing this? Well, like a friend of mine said, "You've gotta do cover songs, before you write your first single".

Here's a peek at the Home screen along with some teasers.

View attachment 2276326 View attachment 2276327 View attachment 2276328 View attachment 2276329 View attachment 2276330 View attachment 2276332
I'm looking forward to seeing this Sumatra. You always do great work in the fan assets thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sumatra 3D

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Greetings my friends. With permission from What? Why? Games, I have been working on a FANMADE "What If?" which will be a mini Visual Novel called Ophelia's Date Night. This mini VN was developed solely by me and is NOT CANON OR OFFICIAL in anyway. Think of it as FANART on steroids. It's in the final stages of development and the beta testers will be getting the beta-build tomorrow. I had originally planned to release it on the 1st of January but depending on the feedback from the beta testers, I might delay it by a few days so they can test more thoroughly.

The premise of this VN is an alternate universe where Hunter was not around to prevent Ophelia from going on a date with Erik. Yes, it is NTR and poor Sterling is in over his head. Please if you have any questions about it do not pester WWG, contact me directly or just join my server by clicking on my profile and using my . I will drop the release links on my discord server, here (If WWG is cool with it) and here on F95. I'd like to thank WWG again for giving me the permission and opportunity to do this. I really appreciate it.

p.s. Why am I doing this? Well, like a friend of mine said, "You've gotta do cover songs, before you write your first single".

View attachment 2276326 View attachment 2276327 View attachment 2276328 View attachment 2276329 View attachment 2276330 View attachment 2276332
If you hadn't told me, I'd have just assumed this was WWG's work - that title screen is a masterwork of smut. In an act of festive charity, I volunteer myself and everyone else to beta test with immediate effect. :BootyTime: Promise we'll be gentle.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020

While I will not play myself (not interested in being NTR'd) I will nonetheless admit that you going out to make your own thing is nothing short of amazing & deserving of respect.

Reactions: Sumatra 3D

Inversion84

Apr 4, 2019
Well I will state that What If episode 6 has been my favourite so far, if I were to make one very small slight criticism and it is a small disappointment from my perspective, I would have loved to have seen some form or boobjob/titwank whilst he was sleeping, that would have just made it for me, again in my opinion. I get most people are not massive fans of NTR and each to there own.

Last edited:

undervbd

Nov 1, 2022

How do I log in to play?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Yesssss ..please please do it...i ll take this one as a substitution for this Futa Horror what Dev did to Ophelia in What if 08....i got nightmares afterwards and couldnt play the game anymore for a while.....i really appreciate when people who are talented doing such things!

Soladama

Jun 10, 2022

A premissa deste VN é um universo alternativo onde Hunter não estava por perto para impedir Ophelia de sair com Erik. Sim, é NTR e o pobre Sterling está perdido. Por favor, se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre isso, não incomode o WWG, entre em contato comigo diretamente ou apenas entre no meu servidor clicando no meu perfil e usando minha . Vou deixar os links de lançamento no meu servidor de discórdia, aqui (se o WWG for legal com isso) e aqui no F95. Gostaria de agradecer novamente ao WWG por me dar a permissão e a oportunidade de fazer isso. Eu realmente gostei disso.

ps Por que estou fazendo isso? Bem, como um amigo meu disse, "Você tem que fazer covers, antes de escrever seu primeiro single".

Aqui está uma espiada na tela inicial junto com alguns teasers.

[/CITAR]
Link for Android?

Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
Yesssss ..please please do it...i ll take this one as a substitution for this Futa Horror what Dev did to Ophelia in What if 08....i got nightmares afterwards and couldnt play the game anymore for a while.....i really appreciate when people who are talented doing such things!
Lemme get this straight... You dislike futa and yet you IGNORED the text in bold stating that it's futa next to What If's download, saw Ophelia grow a dick and just decided to keep going till you got 'nightmares'. Are you a masochist or do you just like complaining?

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I'm gonna go waaay out on a limb and guess that David is the father, that he had an incestuous relationship with Keira that explains 1) his anger at her being "taken" from him, and 2) Lucia's neurodivergent issues.
Doesn't seem like this scenario explains much at all, and would raise more questions than it would answer.

1) This doesn't really need an explanation that we do not already have. Keira was David's sister and he loved her. Why wouldn't he be angry at what he alleges happened to her?

2) How would your scenario explain Lucia's neurodivergent issues? I hope you aren't going for "incest always produces freaks in just one generation" trope. It doesn't really work that way.

Reactions: Herochi

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Doesn't seem like this scenario explains much at all, and would raise more questions than it would answer.

1) This doesn't really need an explanation that we do not already have. Keira was David's sister and he loved her. Why wouldn't he be angry at what he alleges happened to her?

2) How would your scenario explain Lucia's neurodivergent issues? I hope you aren't going for "incest always produces freaks in just one generation" trope. It doesn't really work that way.
I thought I made it clear that it was a wild guess?

Anyway, I've been hung up on this line from David's journal: "He turned Drew... a mere child... into a man who could tear a woman's heart away from her only brother and son." That sounds suspiciously possessive to me, especially talking about "the heart". It would be interesting to me if David had some kind of guilt over his own incestuous relationship, and was projecting that onto Sterling (on top of the suspicions regarding the Dio del Sesso legacy).

I also think the clues about Hunter or Drew being Lucia's father may be a red herring, and the upcoming DNA test may reveal that it was David. This would give Ophelia a different reason to be upset over his infidelity, instead of learning about the affair with Drew. I'm considering this only because I assume Drew will be around for a little while, and I don't know how to reconcile that with revealing the affair to Ophelia.

I was trying to be sensitive with "neurodivergent", no need to start an argument about the science of incest. Agree to disagree, but PV plays loose with science anyway so who cares?

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, people are going to overlook just how much is in this update and cry about how long each update is taking to release. Never taking into consideration the amount of work it takes.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I thought I made it clear that it was a wild guess?

Anyway, I've been hung up on this line from David's journal: "He turned Drew... a mere child... into a man who could tear a woman's heart away from her only brother and son." That sounds suspiciously possessive to me, especially talking about "the heart".
David is already established as having been controlling, and it is suggested that he had abandonment and trust issues. His father left when he was a kid, and it was just him and the women growing up. Again, I see no need to posit an incest angle with Keira to account for this, and as I said, it raises more questions than it answers.

From a storytelling perspective, I think it would be an incredible waste of time to build up David's legacy and posthumous reveal, only to have it be some sort of elaborate deception. Especially when everything else he writes in that journal checks out to a tee.

What you're suggesting isn't impossible. It just strikes me as needlessly convoluted, especially when we probably only have a couple more chapters to go.

It would be interesting to me if David had some kind of guilt over his own incestuous relationship, and was projecting that onto Sterling (on top of the suspicions regarding the Dio del Sesso legacy).

I also think the clues about Hunter or Drew being Lucia's father may be a red herring, and the upcoming DNA test may reveal that it was David.
Why do you think that?

This would give Ophelia a different reason to be upset over his infidelity, instead of learning about the affair with Drew.
Why does she need a different reason?

I'm considering this only because I assume Drew will be around for a little while, and I don't know how to reconcile that with revealing the affair to Ophelia.
What is there to "reconcile"? I'm not following the thought process. Revealing the affair while Drew is still around seems like a perfectly valid way to bring the plot to crisis, which is a good thing this late in the game IMO.

I was trying to be sensitive with "neurodivergent", no need to start an argument about the science of incest.
Sure, because nothing says sensitivity about mental illness like framing it as a punishment or curse for past misdeeds.

Agree to disagree, but PV plays loose with science anyway so who cares?
So far it's just your idea, not WWG's.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
David is already established as having been controlling, and it is suggested that he had abandonment and trust issues. His father left when he was a kid, and it was just him and the women growing up. Again, I see no need to posit an incest angle with Keira to account for this, and as I said, it raises more questions than it answers.
What's wrong with raising more questions? It's called a plot twist. Also, David stepping into the role of an absent father figure would parallel Sterling's story poetically.

From a storytelling perspective, I think it would be an incredible waste of time to build up David's legacy and posthumous reveal, only to have it be some sort of elaborate deception. Especially when everything else he writes in that journal checks out to a tee.
After learning David had a small dick and got fucked in the ass by Drew, what "legacy" is there to protect? Isn't Sterling supplanting his father, i.e. filling the "power vacuum"? How would making David a sympathetic, tragic character serve the story better than utterly destroying his reputation?

What you're suggesting isn't impossible. It just strikes me as needlessly convoluted, especially when we probably only have a couple more chapters to go.
If the game is almost over, then I agree. But I'm hoping we get a couple more chapters, which means we need more plot twists.

Why do you think that?
... Because I'm a critical thinker and don't automatically take everything at face value?

Why does she need a different reason?

What is there to "reconcile"? I'm not following the thought process. Revealing the affair while Drew is still around seems like a perfectly valid way to bring the plot to crisis, which is a good thing this late in the game IMO.
I don't know why you can't follow my thought process through a whole paragraph? Ophelia doesn't need a different reason, but the story may. If Ophelia finds out about the affair this soon then Drew is most likely out, which seems like a waste right after she showed up. If the game is wrapping up soon then yes, my point would be moot.

Sure, because nothing says sensitivity about mental illness like framing it as a punishment or curse for past misdeeds.
I'm trying to have a conversation in good faith but you're making a strawman argument here. Besides, you said yourself:
I hope you aren't going for "incest always produces freaks in just one generation" trope. It doesn't really work that way.
... No, incest doesn't always cause defects, but it does sometimes, doesn't it?

So far it's just your idea, not WWG's.
I'm glad you're here to tell me these things, after I already said so multiple times. I'm only offering mere speculation based on admittedly flimsy evidence. I'd be happy to be wrong, just to be surprised by the story.

You seem overly defensive about David and Lucia, why is that?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes