May 30, 2017
First off I would like to say thank you to What If for this game I highly enjoyed it and you put a new spin on a specific tag that I won't give a name to but I think has been the subject of so much conversation on this page that it can be a bit upsetting to see it so many times so I'm just not going to say what it is. Though you put a creative spin on this tag so much so I think you will probably be the only game that I will play that has the specific tag because of your Ingenuity and frankly your generosity for going out of your way to if I never wanted to play that tag in the first place that I could just turn it off so for that I would like to say thank you.

Now let's talk, Drew is without a doubt the more dangerous between Hunter and herself, the adaptability and just how quickly she was able to assimilate into Sterling's family was frightening though that's if you actually believe she's there to help Hunter at all which I don't think that's the case I think she's there because she actually wants Sterling if you’ve seen the ending of 10 and you've heard what Sterling's own thoughts on the subject were then you can see where I'm going with this, now regardless if that type of content is going to be in there here's me with my fingers crossed, it's a little bit obvious that Drew is trying to draw Sterling's attention with the clothing she's wearing and some of the interaction between the two more specifically when she mentioned that she thought he was a miss but after seeing his bedroom technique she started to change her mind and in fact did.

Who knows what the future may bring but I hope the author is planning for other projects hopefully with a little more futa content that's just me being a little bit greedy but I thoroughly enjoyed everything that's been up to this point and I really want to say thank you again for making this game.
Know for sure more futa will be in chapter 11 :)

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
I've played it all to Chapter 10 included. Great game. This has to be the craziest and most hilarious family I've seen so far. I've had lots of laughs while playing. Great anims, I enjoyed the very well made kisses that are so much better than those kisses where you never see the MC, only the girl, and which look absolutely ridiculous in so many games. The strapon scenes are very cool, very much appreciated since there aren't too many of them in games, lesbian female protagonists included.

As for the characters, okay, GrandPa is physically horrible but that does match his personality and I don't mind him. Besides he can't fuck anyone so he's not a pain to me lol. Ophelia, okay, she's had three children so yes, she can be a bit fat with big boobs and a big wide ass, a bit too much for my taste, though. Oversized deformed females are not my favs and on this topic, Brenna is much too oversized for her age. She's still young and she's never had a child so there's no way she can have those huge boobs and such a wide milk cow ass. In my opinion, it's a shame to have deformed her like that, especially wiith such a pretty face. Catherine would be prettier with smaller boobs and ass, given her age but again, that's my opinion. My two favorite girls in this game are n°1 Lucia and n° 2 Eva, physically speaking. I also like very much Tiff, Mallory, Amber and Aliza.

I've also played the What If's. A little obsessed with Brenna and GrandPa but fun, lol. My fav is number 8 with Ophelia stealing all the girls from the MC, that's hilarious and I don't mind transgenders at all, on the contrary, I almost wished there was a What If with Drew, who is far sexier, doing the same thing. And I liked very much the appearances of Isabella and Jill from Being A Dick, that was awesome. I wish Josy and Maya had been there too.

In all, a great and very enjoyable game, my congratulations to the developer.

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know anything about WWG's plans for his next game after Power Vacuum is done? I remember reading a while ago that it'd be more patreon friendly but has he said anything else about it?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know anything about WWG's plans for his next game after Power Vacuum is done? I remember reading a while ago that it'd be more patreon friendly but has he said anything else about it?
Only what he pitched on his discord over a year ago and hasn't talked about it since.

It's going to be about a world where there are no males left except the MC. i forget if it's post apocalyptic or if they are in space. There won't be NTR because no other guys. It will have "roommates" again. That's pretty much all we knew and a year is a long time. He might be doing something else completely different next.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So has the developers dropped any teasers for Ch.11 NTR scenes and I’m wondering who’s gonna lead these scenes, is it gonna be Drew, hunter or both

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So has the developers dropped any teasers for Ch.11 NTR scenes and I’m wondering who’s gonna lead these scenes, is it gonna be Drew, hunter or both
He dropped 3 that could be potentially NTR. well, 1 i'm certain will be after a fan patch. (edit: all 3 of them will require a fan patch).

1. No Title Required = NTR if you notice the first letters
2. Brenna's Past, Drew's Present, MC's Future?
3. Hunter's Final Solution

1 of those is for sure NTR. I'm pretty sure since Hunter is making an appearance, it's an NTR scene. As for Drews scene, that's just me guessing. I talked with some other guys on discord and we were saying that we think this update will have 3 bad ends, the 3 that i'm guessing.

edit: you can check the name of the teasers here
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-what-if-vol-8-ntr-what-why-games.36240/post-9237071

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
In a relationship-progression perspective, this the natural next step between Ophelia and Sterling, otherwise the new chapter won't develop their relationship futher and will just repeat the same things they do with each other in the last chapters

Ya'll gonna be sad when Ophelia spends the WHOLE next chapter pegging Sterling.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FoolishFool0

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Only what he pitched on his discord over a year ago and hasn't talked about it since.

It's going to be about a world where there are no males left except the MC. i forget if it's post apocalyptic or if they are in space. There won't be NTR because no other guys. It will have "roommates" again. That's pretty much all we knew and a year is a long time. He might be doing something else completely different next.
a precuel with hunter as MC it will be great, in the what if, we know that he was a looser and he become a dio del sesso later on

Reactions: Looper9

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I haven't checked back here in a while so forgive me if this was answered a few dozen pages ago but I just looked through the teasers; has WWG said anything about futa on male and/or bestiality content (patched or otherwise)?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I haven't checked back here in a while so forgive me if this was answered a few dozen pages ago but I just looked through the teasers; has WWG said anything about futa on male and/or bestiality content (patched or otherwise)?
No mention of Futa on male and well, a fan might do bestiality someday with a patch.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I really don't like that fucking walking carrot in the middle *looking at the cover picture*
by the gods she's annoying
she has her sweet side but GOOOOOD, what a cock blocker and invader of privacy she is, I'm trying to get it on with a milf here and she is trying to barge into the room like she's a one-girl SWAT team

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I really don't like that fucking walking carrot in the middle *looking at the cover picture*
by the gods she's annoying
she has her sweet side but GOOOOOD, what a cock blocker and invader of privacy she is, I'm trying to get it on with a milf here and she is trying to barge into the room like she's a one-girl SWAT team
Yeah, there are points when Catherine is a huge cockblock and a pain in the ass but she still has hot scenes even in What Ifs. I especially loved seeing her get plowed by the tribesman in What If #4

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes