mightguy135

Jul 25, 2020
First off I would like to say thank you to What If for this game I highly enjoyed it and you put a new spin on a specific tag that I won't give a name to but I think has been the subject of so much conversation on this page that it can be a bit upsetting to see it so many times so I'm just not going to say what it is. Though you put a creative spin on this tag so much so I think you will probably be the only game that I will play that has the specific tag because of your Ingenuity and frankly your generosity for going out of your way to if I never wanted to play that tag in the first place that I could just turn it off so for that I would like to say thank you.

Now let's talk, Drew is without a doubt the more dangerous between Hunter and herself, the adaptability and just how quickly she was able to assimilate into Sterling's family was frightening though that's if you actually believe she's there to help Hunter at all which I don't think that's the case I think she's there because she actually wants Sterling if you’ve seen the ending of 10 and you've heard what Sterling's own thoughts on the subject were then you can see where I'm going with this, now regardless if that type of content is going to be in there here's me with my fingers crossed, it's a little bit obvious that Drew is trying to draw Sterling's attention with the clothing she's wearing and some of the interaction between the two more specifically when she mentioned that she thought he was a miss but after seeing his bedroom technique she started to change her mind and in fact did.

Who knows what the future may bring but I hope the author is planning for other projects hopefully with a little more futa content that's just me being a little bit greedy but I thoroughly enjoyed everything that's been up to this point and I really want to say thank you again for making this game.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
if you actually believe she's there to help Hunter at all which I don't think that's the case I think she's there because she actually wants Sterling if you’ve seen the ending of 10 and you've heard what Sterling's own thoughts on the subject were
What of the ending of chapter 10? I trust nothing but first hand information. For all we know, that "affair" between David and Drew was a set up to drive David and Ophelia apart to get David out of the picture so he could come back. To make a bolder claim, has it ever been established how David exactly died? Food for thought, I'd say. As for Sterling's own thoughts on the subject, Sterling can only work with the information at hand (which means even less information we have, since we have access to the non-canon endings), so he doesn't give any hidden insights. Sterling THINKS Drew is gay because of that e-mail, even though Hunter has said many times Drew is worse than he is.
it's a little bit obvious that Drew is trying to draw Sterling's attention with the clothing she's wearing
Of everyone in the house, Sterling is the only person Drew hasn't really interacted with. Everyone had some time alone with Drew, except for Sterling. And you think Drew is trying to get his attention that way? If Drew had their sights set on Sterling, they'd be all over him. Instead, they're charming everyone EXCEPT Sterling, possibly because they didn't seen them as a threat because they misread him. Now that they know Sterling is straight and VERY interested in women, they won't take him as lightly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
For all we know, that "affair" between David and Drew was a set up to drive David and Ophelia apart to get David out of the picture so he could come back.
I've suspected this for a while, but would it mean that Kevin is part of the conspiracy? I can imagine him offering his computer skills in exchange for a shot at Ophelia or Aliza.

To make a bolder claim, has it ever been established how David exactly died?
I don't think there's been a single mention of how he died. It seemed very sudden and he would've been relatively young, so I'm guessing either he was murdered or he committed suicide. :unsure:

Or... he's not dead at all and will return in a big plot twist?

Reactions: Sumatra 3D

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I've suspected this for a while, but would it mean that Kevin is part of the conspiracy? I can imagine him offering his computer skills in exchange for a shot at Ophelia or Aliza.
I doubt it. Kevin lacks a spine, so the first sign of trouble, he would have gone running to Hunter. And let's face it, Kevin's had a lot of trouble already.
Now, that would be reaching. And to what point even? No, I think he's really dead, either by a sudden illness (i.e. poisoned some way by our dastardly duo) or an accident (orchestrated by the same duo).

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
To make a bolder claim, has it ever been established how David exactly died?
Now that I think about they never said or explain how David died. I‘m still going with my theory that Hunter got David killed and made it look like he had an accident.

I doubt he’s involved with this and I just believe that this was all him just to win Aliza or Ophelia but I’m honestly curious if Hunter was really desperate would he recruit Kevin as a backup plan or as a last option in case Drew doesn’t work out

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I kept avoiding this one as I need to be in the mood to read NTR titles which is what I thought this game was until I started reading the comments.
Non-canonical NTR is fine for me, if your in the mood have a read and then move on if not then don't worry about it as it won't effect the storyline. I wish a lot more titles where their fans keep asking for NTR did it this way instead of a branch off NTR path.

The only issue is if your fans keep wanting more NTR content then your making a NTR update each patch and the game may not advance as quick for the non NTR fans, but as we all know money talks I guess.

In saying all this I am a sucker for a good lesbian/single male many female scenes and I like a good futa scene so on top of Harem titles so I guess I will start this game and view the NTR parts when I am in the mood.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

I don't think there's been a single mention of how he died. It seemed very sudden and he would've been relatively young, so I'm guessing either he was murdered or he committed suicide. :unsure:

See you next in "Angry Dad - The Return".
Or maybe in a "What if - Dad had never disappeared?".
;)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The only issue is if your fans keep wanting more NTR content then your making a NTR update each patch and the game may not advance as quick for the non NTR fans, but as we all know money talks I guess.
But that's not an issue for this game, since the NTR content is part of the story each update. It's not something that's thrown in last minute, but an integrated part of the main story line, so money has nothing to do with it. So, it's not like you'll get five NTR opportunities in one update. There will always be two and the canon story will always have the bulk of the update (including sex wise).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Chapter 11 is gonna be mega stacked (literally) - Massive boobs abound in the nurse, Ambers sister, Drews GF, Tiffs mom and finally a main story present time appearace of Keira (Lucia's mom). Im losing track of all these characters in some ways but i understand to keep the story beats going you need to flesh out the world and as Sterling has all but conquered all around him he needs new distractions to sedude (all whilst spinning far too many plates to properly keep an eye on both Drew and Hunter at the same time).

I expect next update we will finally conquer momma dear, prob the hotel receptionist too. Also hoping given recent events we get more focus on likes of Rebecca and Lucia in all honesty over usual Brenna, Catherine etc - theyre getting more content and its no secret but i feel their stories are not going anywhere at the moment hence the need to flesh out those around them more first (which WWG has been doing to be fair such as the Amber/Becca drama or Eve/Mallory tryst which can then naturally lead into more organic content for them plot wise). By contrast it has to be more Lucia mom/dad/grandma stuff on her end as she lacks other side character connections that the main family members have... its gonna be great and ive long waited on getting more of that dynamic because if everyone from the GF to the maid are getting full family introductions then honestly we cant hold back on aunt Keira or Grandma GILF much longer surely haha

Reactions: JjJ5

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I know just as much as the next guy, but I have a feeling that Sterling fucks Ophelia this upcoming chapter. She had anal with Sterling last chapter and Vaginal with Hunter. There isn't much else to do before we can fuck her and the teasers are showing Ophelia is cracking.

Though my biggest reason and it's not even story related, is that it was 6 months since last update. If she doesn't get Vaginal sex this update, that means we have to wait another half year to possibly see it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I know just as much as the next guy, but I have a feeling that Sterling fucks Ophelia this upcoming chapter. She had anal with Sterling last chapter and Vaginal with Hunter. There isn't much else to do before we can fuck her and the teasers are showing Ophelia is cracking.

Though my biggest reason and it's not even story related, is that it was 6 months since last update. If she doesn't get Vaginal sex this update, that means we have to wait another half year to possibly see it.
In a relationship-progression perspective, this the natural next step between Ophelia and Sterling, otherwise the new chapter won't develop their relationship futher and will just repeat the same things they do with each other in the last chapters

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Chapter 11 is gonna be mega stacked (literally) - Massive boobs abound in the nurse, Ambers sister, Drews GF, Tiffs mom and finally a main story present time appearace of Keira (Lucia's mom). Im losing track of all these characters in some ways but i understand to keep the story beats going you need to flesh out the world and as Sterling has all but conquered all around him he needs new distractions to sedude (all whilst spinning far too many plates to properly keep an eye on both Drew and Hunter at the same time).

I expect next update we will finally conquer momma dear, prob the hotel receptionist too. Also hoping given recent events we get more focus on likes of Rebecca and Lucia in all honesty over usual Brenna, Catherine etc - theyre getting more content and its no secret but i feel their stories are not going anywhere at the moment hence the need to flesh out those around them more first (which WWG has been doing to be fair such as the Amber/Becca drama or Eve/Mallory tryst which can then naturally lead into more organic content for them plot wise). By contrast it has to be more Lucia mom/dad/grandma stuff on her end as she lacks other side character connections that the main family members have... its gonna be great and ive long waited on getting more of that dynamic because if everyone from the GF to the maid are getting full family introductions then honestly we cant hold back on aunt Keira or Grandma GILF much longer surely haha
Do we have pics on here with all the new women?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes