TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
WWG, thank you for accurately capturing just how frustrating and pointless Foot of the Mountains felt. Grinding doesn't make the story better. And you found a way to have story progression that enhances the game experience instead of inhibiting it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do you mean have they ever been in the same room at the same time? Not yet actually. Though i hope you're not going with the "they are the same person, because we haven't seen them in the same room" trick lol.

Reactions: veriloghdl

veriloghdl

Feb 18, 2022
To be honest, I didn't have this idea at first, until I replayed the level and noticed what MC said in the Hunter room when he completed Kevine's request

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If you mean it's just Hunter with a sex change. We already know it's Ophelia's and Aliza's brother who had a sex change. They talked about him a few times in the story.

Also, Hunter is again scene near the end of chapter 10 when he's at Aliza's house in the bad end. Though it would mean he would have to sex change back again.

Reactions: veriloghdl

veriloghdl

Feb 18, 2022
If you mean it's just Hunter with a sex change. We already know it's Ophelia's and Aliza's brother who had a sex change. They talked about him a few times in the story.

Also, Hunter is again scene near the end of chapter 10 when he's at Aliza's house in the bad end. Though it would mean he would have to sex change back again.
Indeed, I wondered if the current Hunter could be the uncle Ophelia mentioned before, and Hunter is dead or something, don't be angry, friend.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sorry if i came across as angry. that wasn't my intention.

I just mean that Hunter is still alive at the end of the last chapter. Hunter and Drew both exist at the same time right now, so they can't be the same person.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes