antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
This. 0.5b
Sorry but I did not understand
I downloaded version 0.5b
I downloaded the patch that is attached and does not work, and I have seen here other comments that the patch does not work
If there is an explanation or another patch, could you please explain?
Thank you

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry but I did not understand
I downloaded version 0.5b
I downloaded the patch that is attached and does not work, and I have seen here other comments that the patch does not work
If there is an explanation or another patch, could you please explain?
Thank you
I don't know. It worked for me. Sorry.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, not a fan of NTR bro. All the luck.
It's entirely optional and that "switch" option is clearly stated within the first post.

The NTR is handled in a creative way within this game: I'd call it "non-destructive" to the MC's path and only adds optional scenes instead of changing the flow of the game entirely ... it gives you the ability to retry that path again without the NTR choice.

As it is, the NTR content is a minimal (and usually comical) add-on to the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android and Win don't work
I just played this game for the first time a few days ago, after downloading 0.5b of the game files and its latest patch - both linked within the first post.

Everything on Windows seems to run fine and incest content/naming works without glitches that I could see. Did you copy the contents of the patch into the extracted \game folder?

Maybe show a screenshot or a dialogue quote where you think the patch is not working, so we can understand what you are seeing.

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'd just like to ask about the on/off switch with the NTR, if I keep it on does it make it full on NTR regardless of how you play or how high your relationships are? Or does it keep you on your toes to keep up with your relationships to fight off the possibility of NTR showing up?

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I'd just like to ask about the on/off switch with the NTR, if I keep it on does it make it full on NTR regardless of how you play or how high your relationships are? Or does it keep you on your toes to keep up with your relationships to fight off the possibility of NTR showing up?
Keeps you on your toes, you’ll know when and what decisions to make though.

Reactions: Adaptis

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
I am not able to complete Eva's event stuck at 9/14...
When I click the Brenna's room the game force quits..(I completed all events only this one keeps bugging)
Anyone help

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I am not able to complete Eva's event stuck at 9/14...
When I click the Brenna's room the game force quits..(I completed all events only this one keeps bugging)
Anyone help
That bug should be fixed. Are you playing version .5b? It will say on the bottom right of the main menu.

If you want to fix it, you can use the console. Just change the "eva" variable to 10.

Reactions: x0run and Mr.foxx
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes