dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, the last post is still about mom and mallory playing matchmaker.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Power Vacuum has NTR content which is switchable.....Well......NO ! IT HAS NOT !!!...There is no actual NTR content which doesn't lead to an instant GAME OVER and a replay of your choice..thus to avoid all NTR content..So, my question to the Dev. is this...WHY BOTHER with any NTR if it is not going to feature in your graphics or storyline? The idea that a dirty Grandpa could coerce your siblings or Mother (for those with the incest patch) away from the MC's less than wholesom embrace and love, seemed to be inferred by the NTR label, and as a fan of this genre I was looking forward to seeing how such would be played out. Sorry but the game sucks due to misrepresentations on the Dev's part.....Here's hoping for a revamp...there is plenty of stuff out there to give the Dev an idea of how to construct an NTR game...I suggest...HUmbly...that the Dev try and learn...Bye Bye..and LOVE to you all.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT and Laird04

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Oh, come on. Its obviously trolling.

On frist page where he downloaded this game, you are seeing THIS

"DISCLAIMER:
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings. "

And yet here we are again. He was looking for something, was disapointed. Misrepresentations?
Learn how to READ.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Then you obviously did not understand my criticism....in this game NTR is wholly avoidable...but choosing an NTR path ends the game...hence ..not really an NTR routed game, thus using the tag NTR is misleading...which was my point....which, it seems ,you missed entirely...

Reactions: mickster101

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Brockbane

That's because it's NOT A NTR FUCKING ROUTED GAME AND IT NEVER WILL BE!!! The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR but in noncanonical bad endings ONLY.

This is all stated in the first post of the thread if you ever bothered to actually READ EVERYTHING.

DISCLAIMER:

There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.

The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Brockbane

it's tagged NTR because NTR exist. you CAN see NTR.

that's why games with pregnancy, vaginal sex, anal, etc have those very tags.

because even if you CHOOSE to avoid those scenes. they exist.

imagine if mods started to remove tags because a scene was based on a route / choice.

then many games would be bare to tagging only what was in static routes.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's just a post about who won 10$. not really useful information...

the post before that is still needed though.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes