rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

In the next update, Mallory enlists the help of Ophelia and Aliza to figure out which one of her friends slept with her father. Three suspects emerge.

View attachment 707074

View attachment 707075

View attachment 707077

View attachment 707078
First, why is Ooph wearing a child's t-shirt?

And second, in a game overflowing with shameful boners, getting caught by Kevin popping a rod with the pride bear might be one for the ages.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I was suprised by this game. Way better than I expected. I will be keeping 2 eyes on this one.
The CG is good and so are most animation. all of them are good quality wise but I am not a fan of uncanny valley stuff. That belongs in horror movies. Hunter is ugly and I can accept that. But the size of his tool is too mutant and that ruins some scenes as it adds the uncanny valley effect. Especially at the hypnotic BJ scene. That mouth is just horror movies stuff. Major turnoff.

Also the NTR "endings" could be a bit longer. Some seem halfway cut off. Hunter should be able to finish more often or even a CG displaying the future after he won in that particular ending. Now it's just that stupid timerobot. The timerobot should come a bit later. He's to punctual. Would love to have seen a proper ending to the drugged drink and the shed NTR.

On a plus side: nice long game. Erik gets his. and the grind is very low when you press CTRL on repeats. moving it all along nicely. And the dialogs are good. especially in the scenes both NTR and not.

Content wise I am hoping on more of the games like poker, truth or dare or the dice game. Let hunter join in. And add more shame to losing for all characters. Noting says NTR like having to do it in front of spectators.

Oh and add sounds.

Reactions: greenp and x0run

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
I don't like the direction in which the game is going
I liked this game because it was supposed to contain full NTR routine (where is Hunterrrrrrr) there is less and less of it
On photos from next update the author adds more and more characters instead of focusing on developing relationships with relatives (it dilutes the game
to extend the game for years) It's not the same game anymore I liked (in the first few update) is becoming more and more soft ,,NTR in the noncanonical bad endings " desirable NTR we'll get in two years when the game is over?

Last edited:

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hmm. Thats weird. The text said

Three suspects emerge.
But i only see two of them. Unless Kevin one of them, but i doubt it.

Aboult last picture with Kevin. The hell Sterling is doing? At first i thought he was looking for camera in that beat. But why is he hard? Then i thought - Masturbating with teddy bear. But... no. His dick is in his pants.
And something tells me we will hate Kevin after this update. I mean, Hunter is dick but at least he is not cockblocking us. Even for revenge.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sinopsiso

The teddy bear has a hidden camera in it and is how the ugly fat bastard always knows when something is about to happen and gaylord picked it up because he noticed it and the ugly fat bastard came running because he's about the lose the only entertainment he will ever have and the closest he'll ever get to her ever.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Sinopsiso

The teddy bear has a hidden camera in it and is how the ugly fat bastard always knows when something is about to happen and gaylord picked it up because he noticed it and the ugly fat bastard came running because he's about the lose the only entertainment he will ever have and the closest he'll ever get to her ever.
Then why MC hard at this picture?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sinopsiso

When isn't he hard? He was most likely about to do something with her and the ugly fat bastard cock blocked him again and ended whatever gaylord and her were about to do in her room and he saw the teddy and knew that is how he is doing it and picked it up to look at it.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I don't like the direction in which the game is going
I liked this game because it was supposed to contain full NTR routine (where is Hunterrrrrrr) there is less and less of it
On photos from next update the author adds more and more characters instead of focusing on developing relationships with relatives (it dilutes the game
to extend the game for years) It's not the same game anymore I liked (in the first few update) is becoming more and more soft ,,NTR in the noncanonical bad endings " desirable NTR we'll get in two years when the game is over?
Your three points for why the game is getting worse:

1. The game was supposed to contain a full NTR route.
2. The NTR is getting softer.
3. The game is being diluted with too many characters.

Are all wrong. The game was never meant to contain a full NTR route. The NTR has only gotten harder. And the three suspects alluded to in the Patreon teaser are side characters being introduced. They won't appear until the update after the upcoming one and they'll all be contained in one event. Including V.6, there hasn't been a new character in the game since V.4.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Then why MC hard at this picture?
He has an existing condition that he gets a constant hard on that's why he needs to have a release from time to time before it becomes too painful. It's due to this condition that Ophelia helps him during the course of the game.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
He has an existing condition that he gets a constant hard
No he has not. Its true in chapter 4 he had something like that. But was cured when he coould get... full hard on with Brenna help.
Now he just need masturbate whenever he get hard on. In the last chapter there was always a reason for his erection.That means that there is a reason for his situation in picture.
Sorry. I can ignore joke, but not mistake.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Who knows maybe he's gay and wants to fuck the ugly fat bastard for continuing to cock block him or something.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sinopsiso

I name my male characters depending on different things like looks - dick size and so on. Some I have named peckerhead some Doofus some Horsecockain the fake if they have a huge horse cock some I name gaylord by how their face looks if they look gay they get the gaylord name and if they acquire a fake dick halfway through the game their name gets changed to gaylord the fake dicked loser.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Your three points for why the game is getting worse:

1. The game was supposed to contain a full NTR route.
2. The NTR is getting softer.
3. The game is being diluted with too many characters.

Are all wrong. The game was never meant to contain a full NTR route. The NTR has only gotten harder. And the three suspects alluded to in the Patreon teaser are side characters being introduced. They won't appear until the update after the upcoming one and they'll all be contained in one event. Including V.6, there hasn't been a new character in the game since V.4.
Tbh.. I would love a full NTR route, however I do enjoy game-over NTR in this game, the scenes aren't too short as the game progresses, so it's a nice change of pace, keep up the good work

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Tbh.. I would love a full NTR route, however I do enjoy game-over NTR in this game, the scenes aren't too short as the game progresses, so it's a nice change of pace, keep up the good work
Yeah I enjoy the 'game over' NTR in this game, I just wish Hunter didn't look like a major burns victim and more of a threatening rival like Eric was in BB. Having a realistic rival for your girls affections adds gravitas to the decisions you have to make which in turn makes it more satisfying when you make the right choices.

There is a fundamental difference between protecting the girls from a disfigured cretin like Hunter, and winning the girls over from a serious, better looking rival. And the latter has a much better payoff when you'win', it's so much more rewarding to beat the jock than it is to beat the handicapped deviant.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I enjoy the 'game over' NTR in this game, I just wish Hunter didn't look like a major burns victim and more of a threatening rival like Eric was in BB. Having a realistic rival for your girls affections adds gravitas to the decisions you have to make which in turn makes it more satisfying when you make the right choices.

There is a fundamental difference between protecting the girls from a disfigured cretin like Hunter, and winning the girls over from a serious, better looking rival. And the latter has a much better payoff when you'win', it's so much more rewarding to beat the jock than it is to beat the handicapped deviant.
Hm. I understand your point but main genre of this game obviously is comedy. Rival like Eric just does not fit. Only as parody.
Even "bad ends" is... I can't take it seriously. Like MC looking away, turn around and Hunter already fucking someone.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes