Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Shirafune

Hunter has been adding drugs to the fucking food every day since day fucking one even the fucking cousin caught his ass fucking doing it. Anyone would look like they are enjoying something if they are hopped up on fucking drugs to make them horny and shit.
So girls are only enjoying sex with the MC due to the drugs?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Exactly, so it's fair to assume that Hunter has more sexual prowess than mc
I think you missed the point. The point is for NTR to happen, mc must let hunter do his thing hence the drug effect. But in mc case, he stopped the drug. So you have to count the drug factor in hunter case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I think you missed the point. The point is for NTR to happen, mc must let hunter do his thing hence the drug effect. But in mc case, he stopped the drug. So you have to count the drug factor in hunter case.
I know what you mean, but most of the NTR happens after the drug scene and in order to progress you must stop it (as well as whenever you progress, you stop hunter from doing whatever) therefore I disregarded it

Reactions: greenp

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
This has turned into one of my favorite games on here. The comedy is gold. I was laughing out loud during the scene where they were trying to prank Catherine in the pool!

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking through the scripts I made a mistake it's not the food he's drugging now it's what they are drinking that he's drugging as that's what the cousin caught him drugging.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
was just about to say the same thing. what kind of situation does hunter take advantage of this time.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just hope we can fuck at least the older sister this time. I just think something will get in the way again.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I just hope we can fuck at least the older sister this time. I just think something will get in the way again.
Not in this update.

Now about teasers. What the hell is happening?
Eva learned about how Brenna making money? No, its not that. Hmm.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
as much as a like hunter scenes. i'm glad there aren't any screens for him. the best part is how they surprise me. it'll ruin it knowing when they will be coming.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes