Jack0ace

Apr 9, 2020
Great game and models. Humor is a big plus. It's easy to see the differences just in one sitting. But MC seems a bit meek for his own sake.

Ngl, played this for fun. Sometimes forgets it's a smut. That's something!

Reactions: raikkou and x0run

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Great game, and humor.

Finished chapter five today, and joined the dev's patreon right after

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Last I read was 60% done on the next update. So if I say the remaining % will take about a month would I be right in that assumption?

Cyth

May 9, 2018
yup, i was taking a look, and in April 29 he said he had 85% ready. That version was launched almost one month after, on May 21.

So if on Jul 2 he said 60% is done. i expect the final version to be released only on August

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Characters without any vital signs, and therefore they don’t interact with each other, they seem to come out of a car accident. A trivial, boring plot, without any dialogue. A game that doesn’t even contain in full what the tags promise, so we’re getting a one-way and stillborn game.
The 200 character requirement really needs to be bumped up to 2000 for one star reviews. I really want to know how my game has no dialogue between my braindead characters. cesare.g56, care to expound?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The 200 character requirement really needs to be bumped up to 2000 for one star reviews. I really want to know how my game has no dialogue between my braindead characters. cesare.g56, care to expound?
Of all the complaints. This is like saying A Wife and Mother has too much sex.

Don't sweat it, man. Nonsense reviews get canceled by a large ratio of proper ones. You're doing great things with this silly game and success will absolutely follow - if not now, eventually. Just keep using up your spare time thinking of ways to accidentally violate Bren's ass. Time will take care of the rest. Or Palmer will try and buy you. Either way..

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Looking at their post history, all I can offer is that it appears you're not the only Dev being maligned in odd ways, unfortunately.

Your game and its characters don't resemble what was written in that review, IMHO.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
it has to be the hunter scenes, he proobably isn't happy with how those end
3dcg check.
ahegao check
animated check
big ass big tits check check check
corruption check
groping check
humiliation check
humor debatable but check
incest check
male protagonist check
milf check