myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see the undead turd as a joke and a erection killer and it makes it really easy to pick which decisions I want so that I never see the endead turd or ugly fat bastard naked.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah I enjoy the 'game over' NTR in this game, I just wish Hunter didn't look like a major burns victim and more of a threatening rival like Eric was in BB. Having a realistic rival for your girls affections adds gravitas to the decisions you have to make which in turn makes it more satisfying when you make the right choices.

There is a fundamental difference between protecting the girls from a disfigured cretin like Hunter, and winning the girls over from a serious, better looking rival. And the latter has a much better payoff when you'win', it's so much more rewarding to beat the jock than it is to beat the handicapped deviant.
Thing with Hunter is that he wins girl over with skill, every single scene you can see the girl enjoying it even more than with the MC tbh, that makes him a great antagonist

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
every single scene you can see the girl enjoying it even more than with the MC
And me again. Actually in the last chapter Mallory definetly have more fun with MC. She didn't like having sex with Hunter. And he mentioned that she should take vial or something.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shirafune

Skill skill? Hunter has no fucking skills whats so ever if he had fucking skills he wouldn't be drugging everyone every fucking day by adding shit to the food being made or drugging peoples drinks and what not. Without the drugs even a blind woman wouldn't touch him. I see hunter as nothing more then comic relief nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Even if MC ends up screwing the girls it's still a win for Hunter (in a way). He also has a goal to keep the family 'legacy' going through the MC.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's why I would do a route where it's friendly competition or "hey let me be you" as in he can sit behind the cameras and watch me with the ladies and he can fap to that all he wants. Which is probably his true goal, btw. Think about it.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Wait a second. Am i an idiot or blind?
I just wanted to replay this and in the end there was a scene with Hunter, i didn't see it in version 0.5.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Shirafune

Skill skill? Hunter has no fucking skills whats so ever if he had fucking skills he wouldn't be drugging everyone every fucking day by adding shit to the food being made or drugging peoples drinks and what not. Without the drugs even a blind woman wouldn't touch him. I see hunter as nothing more then comic relief nothing more nothing less.
Chemistry is a skill....

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Well i still think that Hunter playing long game and planning to set MC up. For planting cameras and drugging everyone.

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
To what end, this isn't an NTR game so what is his goal?
Well his goal is to NTR us, but in the canon main story we manage to block him and continue our relationships with the girls, but this doesn't mean Hunter won't try to fuck us over, and we will have to convince the girls to believe us instead or something. The MC had a broken dick for a whole chapter, nothing's stopping him from having to spend a chapter regaining their trust in case Hunter gets a win for once, maybe setting us up, but not quite fulfilling his goals, and therefore still not being one of the NTR bad endings.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i have faith that at least for the last chapter of the game, we will get a proper bad end. i mean, it's the last chapter. no need to give us a rewind option. just let us see it play out for once.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
To what end, this isn't an NTR game so what is his goal?
To Family Orgy NTR Bad END. What else?
What i am trying to say that from others point of view, MC looking bad also.
He took Hunter's camera, so they propably in MC room (Hunter have only one). And its not so difficult for Hunter to plant drug too. Now look at the situation from neutral point.
Who gave idea to Brenna to start posting her photos?
Who start to teach Catherine lessons about sexuality?
Who begged Ophelia to give him hj.
And other situations where MC is corruptor? Who look like a pervert in this family.
Would it be so hard to convince them that it was MC who drugging them, seducing them and selling videos for money.
NTR bad ends is not cannonical. That means Hunter look innocent.
Maybe except Lucia.

And its not so bad idea. MC breaking incest barrier for him. And after "exposing" MC, they will be completely broken.

But you all right. Even if dev made something like that, it would be near the end. The final battle you can say.
I just have a wild imagination.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
personally, for the final ntr scene. i would like to see hunter impregnate his daughter and granddaughters. one final fade out with all 3 girls pregnant and hunter the winner.

again, as a bad end, not canon end before people go for my head.

Reactions: x0run and Agul

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
personally, for the final ntr scene. i would like to see hunter impregnate his daughter and granddaughters. one final fade out with all 3 girls pregnant and hunter the winner.

again, as a bad end, not canon end before people go for my head.
And make the non NTR the same ending except that the MC is teamed up with Hunter to...uhm...."save the family line"
They could be called team Balls Deep (tm)
or NTR Hunter team "Balls Deep in those who weep (tm)"

But I am still hoping the NTR endings get expanded.

I mean Hunter did all that effort and gets NTRed as well by the developer. He gets to lick the older granddaughter (Brenna) but the robot rewinds time when the fun really starts in the shed.

The younger granddaughter (Catherine) scene however is awful due to the mouth deformation. It makes her look like Chucky from Childs play. she is actually creepier then hunter at that point. and the scene is poor overall as the animation before that is a head moving only, that's all you see.
A sideview of that scene would fix the creepy mouth and improve the visuals. And let the old man cum as well. Poor guy. Did you know he lost his wife? cut him some slack.

The scene with his daughter (Aliza) I would advise to remove the breaking neck. No one likes that because its pointless. Either replace it with her being cummed into and realizing she's a whore now or have the MC break his neck and end up in a wheelchair and being forced to watch hunter do his entire family. (well except him of course, thats a kink or 2 too far past the range on my wankability meter)

Also this game needs sound badly. It would make it tons better with some slapping and moaning sounds.
Wet sounds and moans are always awesome (well okay except in the hospital or at the dentists and in the average Jaws movie)

I want the ones Hunters gets to feel ashamed afterward once he cums. To have them realize that next time they are having a family dinner their granddad knows what they feel like and what moaning sex sounds they make when fucked. And that those pretty lips where wrapped around earlier. And the granddaughters to feel ashamed at every dinner thereafter.

If you agree leave a like. If you don't.....well don't.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shirafune

Hunter has been adding drugs to the fucking food every day since day fucking one even the fucking cousin caught his ass fucking doing it. Anyone would look like they are enjoying something if they are hopped up on fucking drugs to make them horny and shit.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes