Hunter42084

Aug 20, 2021
Loving the game so far. Wish I could change more names and such "PLAYING ANDROID" My name is Hunter in real life so of course I put that in the game as the MC but damn I wish I could change the other Hunters name. Still a great game.

• Haha
Reactions: ScareKing

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Loving the game so far. Wish I could change more names and such "PLAYING ANDROID" My name is Hunter in real life so of course I put that in the game as the MC but damn I wish I could change the other Hunters name. Still a great game.

Just make MCs name Hunter JR. That'll make it even funnier considering some backstory stuff (won't say since I don't know how far in you are.)

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Good dilemma for girls, choose between Hunter x Hunter, some anime girls would love this lol.

Reactions: Kopytko113

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Just when I was about to comment "Thank god I didn't comment I'm sure he is gonna give an update on saturday, it HAS to be that day." He actually gives an update on saturday.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Sumatra's fan made what if should be released tomorrow for pc/mac. The android version sometime next week.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
My bad, got really absorbed in teamfight tactics and forgot to share the status update.

Thought I'd keep you updated on the status of Chapter Eleven. As I feared, it won't be ready for a January release. There's just so much left to write still. I'll sit down for eight hours and get 500 lines done only to find out it's less than a third of an event(for reference, a line can be upwards of six sentences. It's whatever fits in the line). Consider it the downside of the update being large.

And I apologize for the lack of teasers. So few renders are spoiler free. Hunter's entire bad ending is one giant spoiler. It was a lot of fun to make but the surprise will have to wait for release. Anyway, hope you're all doing well and I'll see you in February for the release.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
My bad, got really absorbed in teamfight tactics and forgot to share the status update.

Thought I'd keep you updated on the status of Chapter Eleven. As I feared, it won't be ready for a January release. There's just so much left to write still. I'll sit down for eight hours and get 500 lines done only to find out it's less than a third of an event(for reference, a line can be upwards of six sentences. It's whatever fits in the line). Consider it the downside of the update being large.

And I apologize for the lack of teasers. So few renders are spoiler free. Hunter's entire bad ending is one giant spoiler. It was a lot of fun to make but the surprise will have to wait for release. Anyway, hope you're all doing well and I'll see you in February for the release.
Of course, we will look forward to it!

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes