Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
I’m wondering when we finish this game, will the Dev create a sequel to this, cuz I would love to see it be the other way around and we play as hunter just for fun cuz I’m really curious how in some situations he was able to get the girls
The next program will be some "only one male world". And I believe WWG will give us a understandable end of Hunter.:)

BeastlyDragon

Mar 14, 2021
I’m wondering when we finish this game, will the Dev create a sequel to this, cuz I would love to see it be the other way around and we play as hunter just for fun cuz I’m really curious how in some situations he was able to get the girls
For real like how he got Eva in chapter 2

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Drugs most likely.
And sadly, even if I want it as much as some of you guys, WWG probably won't make anything more with Hunter after PW. I mean, the past What If was the best moment to do a Hunter only chapter and he end up introducing Sean or whatever was his name so I don't think he wants to make something like that. I kind of understand him being tired to use the same PW characters after he finishes the game but being able to play the other side could be an interesting idea.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Honestly, Eva was the easiest target. There was drugs involved, I am sure of that. But Eva is a slut, who likes big cocks ... So after a little drugging Hunter had to just whip out his donkey dick and it was game over.
This time it wouldn't be that easy, because there is also some emotional attachment between Eva and the MC. (Oh and 'What if 8' doesn't count because Ophelia basically had a cheat code on her dick.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-what-if-vol-8-ntr-what-why-games.36240/post-9874593
Didn't even have to go over to a new page to get to do it this time lol
Damn, might be a new record, huh?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
When I played that chapter with Eva for the first time, I thought Hunter was a hypnotist. That's because she kept saying that something was swirling and I thought she meant those spirals used for hypnosis.

tuoip

Jun 16, 2020
from discord :
Sumatra 3D™:
it's been a crazy week. The beta-testers have already gotten the second version of the beta which has fixes for the issues that they found. Some have given the thumbs up for it to be released but I'm waiting for the others to respond. Since we are not all in the same timezone, I won't be getting a reply tonight. I'll drop another update tomorrow morning with their responses but things look great so far and a Sunday release is still viable at this point. Stay tuned, Sumatra 3D

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Any website where power vaccum what if 8 is on I cant find it any where? Also I am unable to download games from here.
If you are unable to download games from this place, you won't be able to download them from other sites I'm afraid.
Why can't you download anything here?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes