Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Guys, mention me why Cas get red hair when her mom and sis and bro all black hair? Is it from David?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Is it a strong possibility that the game is dropping today saw someone said that and just wanted to known how likely it is
Based on latest dev report, it's incredibly unlikely. WWG works fairly quick, but I doubt he works/writes that fast. Best to assume it's coming early next month.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Well, as good as this game is... and it is very well developed, written, produced, great humor, etc, it is though, also very utopic... for instance... What Aliza says in this scene - it doesn't really happen like that in real life - even if you take good care of a woman, care for her, provide for her and even if you fulfill her every wish, there's always a chance that she will fuck you over... (And that's at least the experience of someone who is 43 now and has lived through quite a bit).

Women don't actually give a shit about us men... even if we are poor, dirt poor or stinking rich... they just care about themselves and maybe about their children too.
You claim you've lived through quite a bit, but that doesn't include a functional romantic relationship. Curious.

In all seriousness, if one line from a mildly idealistic character in an outrageously fantastical game was enough to trigger you like this, you need therapy, brother. It doesn't make you less of a man to go.

Last edited:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Alright. Been MIA for a while but to answer the questions concerning the FANMADE What If? This is what I posted in my discord server.

Dev Update

I apologize for being silent for the past week but I caught a viral chest infection that put me out of commission for a week. I'm better now and I have dealt with all the symptoms except for the persistent cough so that's good new. In other news, the BETA build is finally done and and it has been handed over to the beta-testers. They will spend this week playing it. Once they give the thumbs up I will be dropping the release. If all goes according to plan, I may very well release Ophelia's Date Night during the weekend. I'll post another update on Friday with news on the testing. If it passes, you guys get the VN on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks again for the patience. I appreciate it. Have a great week.

p.s. Ophelia' Date Night (BETA) contains:
- 408 renders
- 25 animations with sound effects (all lewd scenes)
- 1 bonus render

Until the next update,
Sumatra 3D

mallorytalk13.png onthewayhome16.png opheliabedroom30.png

Dec 26, 2020
Alright. Been MIA for a while but to answer the questions concerning the FANMADE What If? This is what I posted in my discord server.

Dev Update

I apologize for being silent for the past week but I caught a viral chest infection that put me out of commission for a week. I'm better now and I have dealt with all the symptoms except for the persistent cough so that's good new. In other news, the BETA build is finally done and and it has been handed over to the beta-testers. They will spend this week playing it. Once they give the thumbs up I will be dropping the release. If all goes according to plan, I may very well release Ophelia's Date Night during the weekend. I'll post another update on Friday with news on the testing. If it passes, you guys get the VN on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks again for the patience. I appreciate it. Have a great week.

- 408 renders
- 1 bonus render

Until the next update,
Sumatra 3D

View attachment 2316159 View attachment 2316160 View attachment 2316161
Glad you are better now Sumatra! Never put in line your health, and the rest of the people who care for you and your work will wait patiently. Stay well !

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

Dev Update

- 408 renders
- 1 bonus render

Until the next update,
Sumatra 3D

View attachment 2316159 View attachment 2316160 View attachment 2316161
Wow, that looks like high quality stuff! Nice work

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
After Ophelia drops Sumatra will be shifting his focus to original content. It's not the time nor the place to get into specifics. But unfortunately to answer the question this is it for the time being on him doing fan made what ifs.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes