SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The entire "Hunter will have to be stopped permanently before Sterling can let his guard down." is it only based on bad ends?
No, it's based on the fact that we're about to go to chapter 11 after we've stopped Hunter ten times and he hasn't shown signs of stopping yet (even despite bodily harm).
Hunter kind of accepts his defeat and calls Drew to help him, I don't think when Drew loses he's going to stick around and try something different, he'll probably go elsewhere and move on
If you call in reinforcments, you haven't accepted defeat.
for me the whole situation is just something to make the MC his successor
While that may have been true at the start, it's a bit of a hard sell now. After all, Hunter no longer has to "set up scenario's" to get Sterling's dick wet (especially since some of those "scenario's" caused him harm), but he still tries get get Sterling out of the picture to fuck the women himself.
if Hunter really wants all the girls, why did he tell the MC what he was trying to do even though he knew he would try to stop him?
Because he's arrogant and certain that Sterling can't stop him. It's a show of dominance. It's the villain monologueing because they're positive they're victorious.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No teasers were released yesterday (11th) ?
No. No one knows yet if there will be a status update or teasers for yesterday. We'll just have to wait and see. It's rare that he misses his scheduled post. So he probably just simply forgot or maybe he wasn't home.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's rare that he misses his scheduled post.
Well, this is proof he abbandonned the game. It's over folks. It's been a good run.

In all seriousness, though, I think this ties in with his latest update about the delay. Since WWG is so well organized, he probably set out his schedule of teasers, but the delay threw a wrench in that update schedule. My guess is that the game was supposed to come out this week, but the re-write (and especially the late discovery of it) meant that it'll come out after all the teasers are released on schedule.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
No, it's based on the fact that we're about to go to chapter 11 after we've stopped Hunter ten times and he hasn't shown signs of stopping yet (even despite bodily harm).

While that may have been true at the start, it's a bit of a hard sell now. After all, Hunter no longer has to "set up scenario's" to get Sterling's dick wet (especially since some of those "scenario's" caused him harm), but he still tries get get Sterling out of the picture to fuck the women himself.

Because he's arrogant and certain that Sterling can't stop him. It's a show of dominance. It's the villain monologueing because they're positive they're victorious.
Well he does admit that he can't beat Sterling without cheating

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It wasn't a rewrite, but it's the start of the writing for CH 11 he's doing. he hadn't started on it yet from the way i'm reading his last update.

Another thing I'm thinking that could be the cause is he might not have any new teasers to share.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I am slightly worried. Before the last two chapters released, there were preview posts called "final teasers" (or something like that), and we haven't seen one yet for chapter 11.

Do we know if WWG lives in the western US? (I'm only guessing based on when he's on Discord.) I hope he's not impacted by the flooding.:confused:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It wasn't a rewrite, but it's the start of the writing for CH 11 he's doing. he hadn't started on it yet from the way i'm reading his last update.
That would be very late to start writing something, especially since everything else is done. You don't make the renders first and come up with a story for them. The way I read his update was that he wasn't really pleased with the script after he made the renders so he had to re-write parts of it to make it fit better (possibly because he couldn't do the things he wanted to do in Daz originally, or came up with a few spur of the moment things that weren't planned).

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That would be very late to start writing something, especially since everything else is done. You don't make the renders first and come up with a story for them. The way I read his update was that he wasn't really pleased with the script after he made the renders so he had to re-write parts of it to make it fit better (possibly because he couldn't do the things he wanted to do in Daz originally, or came up with a few spur of the moment things that weren't planned).
I think WWG might do something similar to Stan Lee's so-called "Marvel Method", i.e. first he writes a general outline of the plot and scenes, then he does the art, and last he finishes the dialogue. It might be easier than focusing on exact lines and jokes first.

Reactions: TrueJackal

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Like Fayn said, i think he has a general idea first, but he said so himself a while back that he renders first then writes.

As to the re-writing thing, he is calling back to a previous chapter where he scrapped the script and did it over. it's pretty clear from this paragraph that he is (almost) done with renders and it's just writing left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

of course my example doesn't mean others do it, but when i did, i did renders first and wrote the story after it was done.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Either way, the bottom line is, he probably had a set number of previews ready but hadn't finished writing yet when that fixed number of previews was posted.

• Angry
Reactions: Black Mamba24

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The gallery unlocks after you finish a chapter, and to finish a chapter you have to watch every scene. So yes, that is all* the scenes.

Each thumbnail image in the gallery is for a sequence of scenes, related to a particular plotline in the story. To see a specific scene, you may need to skip ahead in a particular sequence.

*The only scenes missing are repeatable events (e.g. breakfast, chores), NTR endings (if you have NTR turned off), and end-of-chapter scenes (usually Hunter visiting Sterling).
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! sorry I don't know english.:) (y) :love:I use a translator.:cautious:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

Well, Hunter isn't exactly a threat right now, I mean, he's not even home anymore, and if you think about it, Hunter set up Ophelia and Aliza, the wine was delivered on behalf of the MC, and Lucia said Drew stayed in the room. all night, and after the MC stops Hunter a few times, he might tell Ophelia that he wants the MC to find him a job to help him or something, there are a lot of excuses to be alone with the girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I got worried after not hearing from him in a while so i pm'd him. He says he's fine and that "Teaser updates tend to skip weeks leading up to an update". So no need to worry. He's probably busy finishing up the game and just doesn't have anything worth sharing right now.

h818581

May 7, 2018
Greetings my friends. With permission from What? Why? Games, I have been working on a FANMADE "What If?" which will be a mini Visual Novel called Ophelia's Date Night. This mini VN was developed solely by me and is NOT CANON OR OFFICIAL in anyway. Think of it as FANART on steroids. It's in the final stages of development and the beta testers will be getting the beta-build tomorrow. I had originally planned to release it on the 1st of January but depending on the feedback from the beta testers, I might delay it by a few days so they can test more thoroughly.

The premise of this VN is an alternate universe where Hunter was not around to prevent Ophelia from going on a date with Erik. Yes, it is NTR and poor Sterling is in over his head. Please if you have any questions about it do not pester WWG, contact me directly or just join my server by clicking on my profile and using my . I will drop the release links on my discord server, here (If WWG is cool with it) and here on F95. I'd like to thank WWG again for giving me the permission and opportunity to do this. I really appreciate it.

p.s. Why am I doing this? Well, like a friend of mine said, "You've gotta do cover songs, before you write your first single".

Here's a peek at the Home screen along with some teasers.

View attachment 2276326 View attachment 2276327 View attachment 2276328 View attachment 2276329 View attachment 2276330 View attachment 2276332
Any update on this Sumatra? I've been really looking forward to it.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes