Oct 22, 2021
Greetings my friends. With permission from What? Why? Games, I have been working on a FANMADE "What If?" which will be a mini Visual Novel called Ophelia's Date Night. This mini VN was developed solely by me and is NOT CANON OR OFFICIAL in anyway. Think of it as FANART on steroids. It's in the final stages of development and the beta testers will be getting the beta-build tomorrow. I had originally planned to release it on the 1st of January but depending on the feedback from the beta testers, I might delay it by a few days so they can test more thoroughly.

The premise of this VN is an alternate universe where Hunter was not around to prevent Ophelia from going on a date with Erik. Yes, it is NTR and poor Sterling is in over his head. Please if you have any questions about it do not pester WWG, contact me directly or just join my server by clicking on my profile and using my . I will drop the release links on my discord server, here (If WWG is cool with it) and here on F95. I'd like to thank WWG again for giving me the permission and opportunity to do this. I really appreciate it.

p.s. Why am I doing this? Well, like a friend of mine said, "You've gotta do cover songs, before you write your first single".

Here's a peek at the Home screen along with some teasers.

View attachment 2276326 View attachment 2276327 View attachment 2276328 View attachment 2276329 View attachment 2276330 View attachment 2276332
Is this available to play?

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Well, as good as this game is... and it is very well developed, written, produced, great humor, etc, it is though, also very utopic... for instance... What Aliza says in this scene - it doesn't really happen like that in real life - even if you take good care of a woman, care for her, provide for her and even if you fulfill her every wish, there's always a chance that she will fuck you over... (And that's at least the experience of someone who is 43 now and has lived through quite a bit).

Women don't actually give a shit about us men... even if we are poor, dirt poor or stinking rich... they just care about themselves and maybe about their children too.

DirkyDigggz

Oct 11, 2021
Well, as good as this game is... and it is very well developed, written, produced, great humor, etc, it is though, also very utopic... for instance... What Aliza says in this scene - it doesn't really happen like that in real life - even if you take good care of a woman, care for her, provide for her and even if you fulfill her every wish, there's always a chance that she will fuck you over... (And that's at least the experience of someone who is 43 now and has lived through quite a bit).

Women don't actually give a shit about us men... even if we are poor, dirt poor or stinking rich... they just care about themselves and maybe about their children too.
This is some sad, weird incel shit. Don't think this way man, women are people just like you and me.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

First, it works both ways. I've known women in relationships who did a lot to make their men happy, while the men took them for granted. Try not to let anecdotal experience make you biased against all women.

Aliza's comment is more romantic than utopian, and totally in-character since her notions of relationship dynamics are probably informed by the novels she's read.

It's often said that the only "true love" is of a parent for their child. The Freudian angle here is that the bonds between Sterling and his female relatives are deeper than any typical romantic relationship. I think the psychology around this is the heart of these kinds of Oedipal fantasy stories.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes