lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hey guys does anyone have a save please ? i think i missed some scenes but cant comeback because i overwritted my save
I don't think is possible miss any scene, since you need play all scenes to reach the end of the chapters.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Good afternoon, guys. Still waiting for an update on my favorite game.
Why do so many high quality incestuous adult games fail to update or develop? For example, Milfy City and Midnight Paradise have not been updated for a long time, T and Mother's Love are also in Onhold state, Love and Submition cancel development, and now normal updates are rare, such as Power Vacuum, Taffy Tales, My Best Deal, these games are well worth looking forward to with every update, can anyone else recommend me some Mother&Son Incest VN? Thank you so much!
My english is not so good,Sorry.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Why do so many high quality incestuous adult games fail to update or develop? For example, Milfy City and Midnight Paradise have not been updated for a long time, T and Mother's Love are also in Onhold state, Love and Submition cancel development, and now normal updates are rare, such as Power Vacuum, Taffy Tales, My Best Deal, these games are well worth looking forward to with every update, can anyone else recommend me some Mother&Son Incest VN? Thank you so much!
What are you talking about? This game's update schedule has been the same for about 2 years now. An update is usually 6 to 7 months. it hasn't been a 2 to 3 month update since it's first maybe 4 chapters. Even if this game updates on February, that still on track for about 7 months to update.

Reactions: TrueJackal

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Why do so many high quality incestuous adult games fail to update or develop?
The reason why Power Vacuum has a slow update cycle is because it's high quality. WWG used to have a 3 month cycle when it was all stills, but now there is a HUGE chunk of animation, so of course production time has gone up, especially since WWG delivers high quality.

It's like that retail "joke": You can pick any combination of these three: quick, cheap, high quality. But you'll never get all three.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
Hopefully the final writing is going smoothly along with everything else and it releases this month but I'm all for taking their time. I wonder if they have to release first week of Feb, will they still start the What If suggestions or wait till March?

Reactions: Hadus

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It's my favorite game also, in fact this month I'm replaying it from the beginning just to be prepared for chapter 11, which is supposed to release either this month or the next.

I think when some game developers become successful, they find they get steady income regardless of what they produce, so the temptation is there to become lazy and just enjoy the money. Fortunately Power Vacuum seems like a passion project for its creator, and he's demonstrated consistent work ethic, so I don't think we need to worry. Of course I wish him great success and many more financial supporters (of which I am one).

If you haven't played it I suggest The Visit. Its story is average but the mom is awesome (and so is the aunt).

Reactions: h4rcules and Alexbt

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
It's my favorite game also, in fact this month I'm replaying it from the beginning just to be prepared for chapter 11, which is supposed to release either this month or the next.

I think when some game developers become successful, they find they get steady income regardless of what they produce, so the temptation is there to become lazy and just enjoy the money. Fortunately Power Vacuum seems like a passion project for its creator, and he's demonstrated consistent work ethic, so I don't think we need to worry. Of course I wish him great success and many more financial supporters (of which I am one).

If you haven't played it I suggest The Visit. Its story is average but the mom is awesome (and so is the aunt).
Thanks, i agree with your opinion, aslo i already played The Visit, is truly a goooood game,and it has completed, so good !

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Would anyone else like to see the gallery system reworked? It's kind of hard to navigate scenes when each gallery icon has multiple different scenes in it.

also pumped for the release of chapter 11 next Monday.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Am i the only one thinking sterling's dick should get another evolution ? He looks tiny compared to Hunter or futa Ophelia and is matched by Drew
Honestly I agree. I understand the point of NTR is to outdo the cuck, but at the end of the game when it's the final ending, I'd like if Sterling was definitively better than the competition. Since at that point there is no more competition to be had.

The same way that if there is a bad end, it would make sense to have an ultimate betrayal of sorts.

Reactions: JjJ5

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The problem is that Hunters dick is already stupid huge. If you make Sterling's bigger, it won't even be funny, it would probably be unsightly. Also Hunters dick is only suppose to be seen in bad ends where the scene itself is a joke. You'd be trying to make Sterling's dick bigger to out-joke a joke. canon wise and vanilla players don't even knows how big Hunters dick is.

Last edited:

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
The problem is that Hunters dick is already stupid huge. If you make Sterling's bigger, it won't even be funny, it would probably be unsightly. Also Hunters dick is only suppose to be seen in bad ends where the scene itself is a joke. You'd be trying to make Sterling's dick bigger to out-joke a joke. canon wise and vanilla players don't even knows how big Hunters dick is.
Alright alright i was just throwing the idea. Lots of good reasons to not do it

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Dev should defiantly make his dick bigger and thicker
It's like a Soviet joke about a Georgian. He walks along the beach in shorts, almost knee-length. And from under one of the pants peeks out the head of the dick. Everyone who sees this picture starts laughing. In the end, the Georgian can't stand it and shouts: Stop laughing! If you swam in cold water, your penis would shrink like that too!

hoobastank404

Aug 11, 2017
Honestly I agree. I understand the point of NTR is to outdo the cuck, but at the end of the game when it's the final ending, I'd like if Sterling was definitively better than the competition. Since at that point there is no more competition to be had.

The same way that if there is a bad end, it would make sense to have an ultimate betrayal of sorts.
Dick size doesn't equal better though. Why are so many dudes obsessed with Sterling having the biggest dick? Being chosen over the horse dicked competition is all the more impressive, isn't it?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
View attachment 2303892 Tell. Is this all scenes from chapter 10? or new scenes appear according to the amount of content passed? :unsure: or is there a complete gallery for this chapter 10 ??:unsure:
The gallery unlocks after you finish a chapter, and to finish a chapter you have to watch every scene. So yes, that is all* the scenes.

Each thumbnail image in the gallery is for a sequence of scenes, related to a particular plotline in the story. To see a specific scene, you may need to skip ahead in a particular sequence.

*The only scenes missing are repeatable events (e.g. breakfast, chores), NTR endings (if you have NTR turned off), and end-of-chapter scenes (usually Hunter visiting Sterling).

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes