Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ooh I’m so excited to play the next chapter of the game, so based on the NTR teasers, obviously Ophelia, Brenna and tiff will be the targets for Ch.11 NTR scenes but i would’ve thought Kumiko would be the NTR focus. also Are still doing Anal sex with Ophelia or is this the Chapter where Sterling will have vaginal sex with Ophelia

Reactions: xJuma

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ooh I’m so excited to play the next chapter of the game, so based on the NTR teasers, obviously Ophelia, Brenna and tiff will be the targets for Ch.11 NTR scenes but i would’ve thought Kumiko would be the NTR focus. also Are still doing Anal sex with Ophelia or is this the Chapter where Sterling will have vaginal sex with Ophelia
Some teasers hint that Sterling will stick his P in Ophelia's V.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Don't forget Cath. She has a teaser in the "Turning It Up To Eleven - NTR Teasers" That no one really knows who is NTR'ing her. All we have is a weird angle shot and it's the only image of Cath among all the NTR teasers released.

It also makes me that the bad end will be and reason why there are so many characters, is because it's a montage like the chapter 9 bad end "a day in the life of Sterling". I hope i'm wrong though and they are normal length for the girls. I'm just trying to think of all the angles, but Cath only having 1 between all the NTR teasers so far makes me think it's because she doesn't have a lot to go off of.

That's my thought at least.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm sure there'll be some good dialogue when they finally go all the way. Ophelia made a funny comment in chapter 10 about where Sterling's dick came from:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also loved this double entendre alluding to them eventually having sex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not much at all. It only really comes into play for 1 of the late chapters, but goes away again the next.

• Sad
Reactions: FoolishFool0

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
How much femdom is in this game?
Very little. Besides characters playing a cartoonish futa game, one female character fantasizes about trying to be dominant in the bedroom (foreshadowed in chapter 2), and after a loss of trust in the MC, she briefly indulges in this fantasy by being commanding and withholding (in chapter 9). There's no physical punishment or anything, and she soon gets it out of her system. The whole incident conveniently helps them overcome taboo and escalate their sexual relationship.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
So it's confirmed there will be a bestiality scene in the game?
Nothing confirmed. Some people think the spoiler title No Title Required spells out NTR. Which would mean there's a bad end with the dog. I think it fits into the word NeuTeRed. So my guess is the dog has no balls. But, Rebecca is still curious and someone gets her the dog dildo. There might be a dream sequence. Which wouldn't be cannon but, could be a good gauge for how the supporters feel.

Also, I think NTR4You means NTR foursome and not four NTR scenes. I wouldn't mind either way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ttye121 and PBS666
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes