dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's gotta be the plot of "being a dik" right? I don't know, never played it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Only what ifs and 1 of the bad endings in Chapter 7. Though there is no sex scene for that, you get knocked out, go into a Coma and wake up 14 months later. Ophelia already gave birth, but you still get to see Cath and Brenna with a big belly.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot more pregnancy to come in future updates.

Last edited:

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
So, couple questions about what if 8, Are you going to use the idea behind that for a proper full game with an all new cast in the future? Maybe with less loss of control and more deserving cucks? If so that would be great. Second, I've never seen that penis model before, and with how often i see the same few repeated in different games it was nice to see variety, also it was a good model, has anyone seen it used in any other games?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Only what ifs and 1 of the bad endings in Chapter 7. Though there is no sex scene for that, you get knocked out, go into a Coma and wake up 14 months later. Ophelia already gave birth, but you still get to see Cath and Brenna with a big belly.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot more pregnancy to come in future updates.
Hope we get a whole chapter with pregnancy or half of it at least.

A bad ending with pregnancy scenes could be implemented.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So, couple questions about what if 8, Are you going to use the idea behind that for a proper full game with an all new cast in the future? Maybe with less loss of control and more deserving cucks? If so that would be great. Second, I've never seen that penis model before, and with how often i see the same few repeated in different games it was nice to see variety, also it was a good model, has anyone seen it used in any other games?
Not sure what you know about DAZ, but this "model" is the same model as other games. AKA Diktator or New Gens. I forget which one this dev uses, but the reason is looks so much better and detailed is because WWG actually uses the drop down menu and uses some of the addition options. He also created custom skin for Hunter's dick. Since there wouldn't be a premade shade of skin that would match Hunters unique skin... Most devs just apply the dick and don't do anything but move the size slider up and down.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashkar666

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, not a game, but an actual asset / model.

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
No, not a game, but an actual asset / model.

Ah... huh, a lot more game developers need to learn to mess with the finer details for that shit then, cause I see way to many MC's with exactly the same dick.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yup, WWG puts in a lot of effort, even in the minor details. You can tell he's never satisfied and always improving. If you look at early Hunter or Sterling dick models. They didn't have veins. The very first animation in the game was literally Brenna just moving her neck/head down. Today, WWG is making DAZ models look like they are soft by making very fine tunes to the movement of breast, belly and butts.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes