dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It was just a guess about the bestiality. I can be reading the signs wrong of course.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Well, if we assume that Rebecca is going to get a NTR scene, what if the pic of Cath in the teasers is her making Cath try whatever she did?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It would have to be in the same bad end at least. Since bad ends immediately rewind after watching them. So after Rebecca gets her bad end, scene would have to transition to Cath. The way I'm thinking Rebecca's bad end would play out would be short, so it could include Cath to fluff out the duration.

We'll just have to see. The NTR teasers are making me extra curious on how they all happen and play out.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Based on the teasers for the Rebecca scene, I'm guessing Sterling leaves (temporarily?) and it's just her and her canine companion. (Surely Sterling would intervene if he were present?)

Assuming it's a "bad end" that means it doesn't "really" happen, so why would Rebecca make Catherine do anything similar? Cath would have to go to Rebecca's house with Sterling (and play "third wheel") or Rebecca would have to bring her furry friend to Cath's house; both seem unlikely to me.

Considering this a more niche fetish, I'd be very surprised if there were other scenes of this type involving "main" girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's why my guess that IF Cath is involved in Rebecca's bad end, it would have to have a time jump. As to why she would make Cath do it too, is if that dog dick is good, she wants Cath to try it. A corruption scene so to speak. I'm not worried about the logic of Rebecca having to find a reason to bring her dog over. it would be the least questioned part of that scene by a long shot lol.

Reactions: perseus420

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Am i the only one thinking sterling's dick should get another evolution ? He looks tiny compared to Hunter or futa Ophelia and is matched by Drew
It doesn't really matter to me.

In Chapter 10 Drew and the MC are almost the same in size, but i think Drew is a little bit bigger. Now, i may be wrong, but in Chapter 11 ntr teaser, where Drew is with Brenna, her dick seems even bigger.

But! Just because the MC's opponents have bigger dicks than him, does it mean he needs a bigger one too? I don't think so. It looks like to me, he can satisfy every women he has sex with.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Am i the only one thinking sterling's dick should get another evolution ? He looks tiny compared to Hunter or futa Ophelia and is matched by Drew
Maybe if this was an anime? Something, something, final form... :geek:

I think one "evolution" for Sterling was enough to push the limits of plausibility, two would be just silly. There is also a point of diminishing returns; his dick is obviously big enough based on the ladies' enjoyment of it, at a certain size it would just be painful or impossible for them to take.

Let's allow Hunter to have this one "advantage" over Sterling, it's the thing that makes him seem like a legitimate threat/rival, and the poor old guy has so little else going for him!

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Greetings my friends. With permission from What? Why? Games, I have been working on a FANMADE "What If?" which will be a mini Visual Novel called Ophelia's Date Night. This mini VN was developed solely by me and is NOT CANON OR OFFICIAL in anyway. Think of it as FANART on steroids. It's in the final stages of development and the beta testers will be getting the beta-build tomorrow. I had originally planned to release it on the 1st of January but depending on the feedback from the beta testers, I might delay it by a few days so they can test more thoroughly.

The premise of this VN is an alternate universe where Hunter was not around to prevent Ophelia from going on a date with Erik. Yes, it is NTR and poor Sterling is in over his head. Please if you have any questions about it do not pester WWG, contact me directly or just join my server by clicking on my profile and using my . I will drop the release links on my discord server, here (If WWG is cool with it) and here on F95. I'd like to thank WWG again for giving me the permission and opportunity to do this. I really appreciate it.

p.s. Why am I doing this? Well, like a friend of mine said, "You've gotta do cover songs, before you write your first single".

Here's a peek at the Home screen along with some teasers.

View attachment 2276326 View attachment 2276327 View attachment 2276328 View attachment 2276329 View attachment 2276330 View attachment 2276332
How goes the development of this mate??

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
I mean, at some point enough is enough, lol. I think Hunter remaining bigger is fine, at the very least until we get to the endgame, since that's just about the only reason you could make sense of the NTR endings - he's got size on Sterling, that's the allure for the girls.

You put them on even ground then there's really no reason for them to fall in his grasp. Sterling would match his best quality, and have great looks, better personality, hair and height over him.

Reactions: TrueJackal

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I mean, at some point enough is enough, lol. I think Hunter remaining bigger is fine, at the very least until we get to the endgame, since that's just about the only reason you could make sense of the NTR endings - he's got size on Sterling, that's the allure for the girls.

You put them on even ground then there's really no reason for them to fall in his grasp. Sterling would match his best quality, and have great looks, better personality, hair and height over him.
Also his cum doesn't taste like shit, which I feel it's an important aspect of the character funded on the general theme of the game being about Self Improvement, with the "villains" like Hunter or Kevin or that one guy in What If 7 refusing to become better or more healthy/attractive people either because of depression or because they think they don't need it to get women since they have drugs, and the MC's core characteristic being about wanting to bond with the other characters but also become a better person and lover (The Kegel Training, Working out (when he doesn't in What If 7), getting his cum not to taste like raw batteries).

canvaskkk.png

Don't Add Me, I am onto something, I know the Cum Parallels are going to be relevant at some point, I know they are a manifestation of this story's inner themes and conflict, I just know it.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Also his cum doesn't taste like shit, which I feel it's an important aspect of the character funded on the general theme of the game being about Self Improvement, with the "villains" like Hunter or Kevin or that one guy in What If 7 refusing to become better or more healthy/attractive people either because of depression or because they think they don't need it to get women since they have drugs, and the MC's core characteristic being about wanting to bond with the other characters but also become a better person and lover (The Kegel Training, Working out (when he doesn't in What If 7), getting his cum not to taste like raw batteries).
This reminds me of a complaint about guys with a big dick being terrible lovers. Since they have their dick doing all the work, they don't bother with anything else.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I think you guys are trying to make too much sense of the scenes. Not to say that they are dumb and random but one of the bad ends was literally Hunter just using Sterling's clothes and a wig and suddenly everyone couldn't recognize him. A bit of suspension of disbelief is necessary for this kind of games me thinks.

Reactions: Dufy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And with the help of his secret formuler, i mean magic shampoo. can't forget his magic shampoo.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
In the scene in question Brenna was tripping face because of that shampoo so it makes complete sense she couldn't tell the difference.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes