creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
tbh i scrolled through the times he usually releases things and there is no consistent release time, sometimes its like 7am and sometimes 10pm...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
True definition of "it's ready when it's ready". No point in holding it for a certain time. Once it's ready, just release.

May 10, 2020
10 hours to go
WWG is in EST, same as I am, and it’s currently 8pm for us. So there’s about 4 hours left for the patreon release. It’ll probably be on here 6 hours or maybe more after it’s on patreon so you might not be wrong. I’m probably just going to become a patron before 12, since I’ve been playing this game and watching it grow since chapter 6, so I feel kinda bad about not paying for it. WWG deserves more.

May 10, 2020
WWG is in EST, same as I am, and it’s currently 8pm for us. So there’s about 4 hours left for the patreon release. It’ll probably be on here 6 hours or maybe more after it’s on patreon so you might not be wrong. I’m probably just going to become a patron before 12, since I’ve been playing this game and watching it grow since chapter 6, so I feel kinda bad about not paying for it. WWG deserves more.
Oof, I just checked the prices and only the $20 patrons get beta access. I’ll still become one, but I’m just gonna wait until my paycheck goes through.

May 10, 2020
Well, ready when it's ready and having a release date are two different things. I fully support ready when ready, but once you put a deadline on it, it should be ready.
He never said anything solid. Just that he hoped to have it out by this weekend. He’s probably learned from chapter 10 and the previous ones, because he gave a deadline for those, but apparently it just made him more stressed and overworked. To quote “It got to the point where I’d literally cut off my finger if it meant one extra day”

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
He never said anything solid. Just that he hoped to have it out by this weekend. He’s probably learned from chapter 10 and the previous ones, because he gave a deadline for those, but apparently it just made him more stressed and overworked. To quote “It got to the point where I’d literally cut off my finger if it meant one extra day”
WWG just said he will release update today,and its already 8pm. does he want work until last minute? :BootyTime:

Reactions: uscmiller22

-Joeb-

May 5, 2017
Nope he very much confirmed a release for today.

Reactions: uscmiller22
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes