john984

Jun 6, 2020
The big ones, aside from how NTR is going to play out. WWG did say he had a lot of fun making the Hunter bad end.

The holy grail, does Sterling fuck Ophelia. I'm calling it and saying he does.

I also hope for at least a little bit of pregnant girls this time. Haven't seen a pregnant belly in the main game since CH 7. That's over a year ago now. Sure, we see them in what ifs, but seeing things happen in the main game holds more meaning in my opinion.
Me too! Hope we get that in the bad end and then some pregnancy news on the main route

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Repeating yourself multiple times on every page is not how forums are supposed to work. You know everyone can see what you've already posted, right? If you're not going to make a new point, please fight the urge to always have the last word. Honestly I think your suggestion is fine, but you're offering a solution to something that isn't technically a problem.

Anyway, what are the odds that Sterling is gonna bang Amber's sister? :unsure:
In this update? Not very likely. But not impossible. It really depends on if she goes to the house or not.

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
Here is a save that has completed everything upto the latest chapter (Chapter 10). If you want to change the name you first need to enable the developer console trough either by editing the console .rpy file directly, or download and use UnRen. Once you have done that, you can open the console in-game via pressing Shift+O and then type in name= u'YourNameHere' and hit enter.

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
Yeah, i'm remembering a patreon thing that made him re-release a chapter. I guess that was chapter 10. Any proof of the old release is erased to keep patreon happy, so you're probably right. Though i want to say CH 9 took 7 months, but that post is gone too. So 1 month increase for every release being 50% larger then the last is still good in comparison.

I know it won't make the impatient happy, but if CH 12 comes out to 9 months wait time but 50% bigger then CH 11, the trade off is statistically good. Though people won't like waiting.
Chapter 10 was released in June 2022. And chapter 9 was released in late November 2021.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Will Ophelia and mc have vaginal sex in this episode?
The way WWG has been doing the updates lately is, he adds something new sexually with each update. For example, last update Ophelia had anal with Sterling (and vaginal with Hunter), in update 9 Brenna had vaginal sex with sterling and in update 8 Brenna had anal with Sterling. Catherine I try to forget as she is by far my least favourite, but she had sex with sterling on her birthday update.
So I would say that's 99% that we'll have vaginal sex with Ophelia in this update. Now the question is, what new stuff will WWG keep adding to the game till it's end after we had actual sex with everyone in the household?

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
The way WWG has been doing the updates lately is, he adds something new sexually with each update. For example, last update Ophelia had anal with Sterling (and vaginal with Hunter), in update 9 Brenna had vaginal sex with sterling and in update 8 Brenna had anal with Sterling. Catherine I try to forget as she is by far my least favourite, but she had sex with sterling on her birthday update.
So I would say that's 99% that we'll have vaginal sex with Ophelia in this update. Now the question is, what new stuff will WWG keep adding to the game till it's end after we had actual sex with everyone in the household?
It will probably be scenes with more people involved at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: mightybored
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes