Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
First off I already said I don’t care how long he takes cause I have a backlog of games, the guy this started around also wasn’t complaining about how long it’s taking.
It came from WWG saying dates and missing them. He said looking like January, making people think January and that didn’t happen. He said mid-February, and that didn’t happen. The original commenter said that’s making him lose faith in the posted estimates. So why give date ranges and date estimates to get peoples hopes up?
I think you've made your point several times now.

Maybe WWG gives rough dates because his patrons want to know? As one of those patrons, I'm only slightly disappointed by the delay. Anyone else who "gets their hopes up" doesn't really matter if they're not supporting.

WWG has been very communicative, posting previews showing the progress of development. Each new chapter has been bigger and better than the last. If the new one needs a little more time to get it right, so be it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^That. Not one person has made a comment about WWG's update being delayed / late on the official discord. A bit of "when's?" and "updates?", but no complaints. The only people that it really seemed to have bothered were people who are going to grab it for free anyways. The people who are paying for the release seem to be able to wait patiently. Kinda funny.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
I think you've made your point several times now.

Maybe WWG gives rough dates because his patrons want to know? As one of those patrons, I'm only slightly disappointed by the delay. Anyone else who "gets their hopes up" doesn't really matter if they're not supporting.

WWG has been very communicative, posting previews showing the progress of development. Each new chapter has been bigger and better than the last. If the new one needs a little more time to get it right, so be it.
My bad for commenting back to people who comment to me in a forum. Thought that’s how this worked.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
^That. Not one person has made a comment about WWG's update being delayed / late on the official discord. A bit of "when's?" and "updates?", but no complaints. The only people that it really seemed to have bothered were people who are going to grab it for free anyways. The people who are paying for the release seem to be able to wait patiently. Kinda funny.
Then stay on the discord, not the pirate site. No one’s forcing you to visit here hourly and listen to anyone on here. Criticism makes people better, you’re the one who thinks it’s all automatically negative. Not once did I complain about the delay or update timeframe.

Reactions: Prometheus51

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Comparing WWG to Incenton is not fair. WWG is a single man operation doing everything by himself. Incenton is a large team with a dedicated PR person who is responsible for communicating progress.
All I’m comparing is their formula of distributing information, nothing about the actual work being done. You can make progress bars in something as simple as excel if you wanted to. WWG is very smart, he wouldn’t need help to put something like that together.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Then stay on the discord, not the pirate site. No one’s forcing you to visit here hourly and listen to anyone on here. Criticism makes people better, you’re the one who thinks it’s all automatically negative. Not once did I complain about the delay or update timeframe.
What about my post is me complaining about criticism? Me talking about people complaining about delays is suppose to be me talking about criticism?

Also how is people complaining about the delay going to make WWG better? He's already damn good at his job. Then why are you including yourself? I never said you did, but you wording it like that makes it sound like i was dropping hints that i meant you.

Reactions: sava75

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
What about my post is me complaining about criticism? Me talking about people complaining about delays is suppose to be me talking about criticism?

Also how is people complaining about the delay going to make WWG better? He's already damn good at his job. Then why are you including yourself? I never said you did, but you wording it like that makes it sound like i was dropping hints that i meant you.
On my original comment about changing his information formula to something more percentage based and avoiding dates. You came in instantly “Guess he should never share previews again either” or whatever passive aggressive line you used. That’s complaining about constructive criticism and was targeted to me, which is why I include myself. Offering a suggestion on how other devs manage announcements and progress, which seems to work better at calming people and tempering fan expectations, is a way to help him. He’s great at everything else which is why there’s never any real complaints about the content puts out. This is the one thing he does that seems to cause fans in here to get upset, besides the stupid NTR trolls that is.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
My bad for commenting back to people who comment to me in a forum. Thought that’s how this worked.
Repeating yourself multiple times on every page is not how forums are supposed to work. You know everyone can see what you've already posted, right? If you're not going to make a new point, please fight the urge to always have the last word. Honestly I think your suggestion is fine, but you're offering a solution to something that isn't technically a problem.

Anyway, what are the odds that Sterling is gonna bang Amber's sister? :unsure:

Reactions: yourmomma

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok I want to get off topic real quick so before we get to play Ch.11 beta when it release, can we take a minute and review what we all know so far from the past Chapters so we can prepare ourselves and figure out where story is going and how it’s going end

Reactions: dartred

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Repeating yourself multiple times on every page is not how forums are supposed to work. You know everyone can see what you've already posted, right? If you're not going to make a new point, please fight the urge to always have the last word. Honestly I think your suggestion is fine, but you're offering a solution to something that isn't technically a problem.

Anyway, what are the odds that Sterling is gonna bang Amber's sister? :unsure:
Odds are pretty high he’s going to bang every female introduced, every female without a penis at least.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok I want to get off topic real quick so before we get to play Ch.11 beta when it release, can we take a minute and review what we all know so far from the past Chapters so we can prepare ourselves and figure out where story is going and how it’s going end
The big ones, aside from how NTR is going to play out. WWG did say he had a lot of fun making the Hunter bad end.

The holy grail, does Sterling fuck Ophelia. I'm calling it and saying he does.

I also hope for at least a little bit of pregnant girls this time. Haven't seen a pregnant belly in the main game since CH 7. That's over a year ago now. Sure, we see them in what ifs, but seeing things happen in the main game holds more meaning in my opinion.

Edit: CH 7 was released on 2020-12-24 , so over 2 years now since pregnancy in the main game T_T

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoog

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
Is there any news or teaser on Kevin related content in this update... I think he is like the big NTR in future... Can't wait for Kevin and Ophelia's scenes

Reactions: pinkie96

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I kind of want the update asap but he should also release it at around 11:50pm. I want to see the rage and get a good laugh out of it.

"In my country its another day so he's a liar." lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there any news or teaser on Kevin related content in this update... I think he is like the big NTR in future... Can't wait for Kevin and Ophelia's scenes
Nope. Nothing related to Kevin at all in the teasers or mentioned on discord. Not saying he won't happen, but i think Kevin's story is probably done. I agree though. Kevin was lusting after Ophelia so him not getting a piece of her makes me sad.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes