TheAntiCamper

Oct 9, 2022
Don't know why but my system does not work with RAR files, it opens a video player screen and plays nothing then tells me it can't open what I am trying to play? Do I need some app, or program to use them I don't know, but want to fix it. If the name now needs this patch it's a bit pointless to play now, first time I have come across this problem in this game anyway. First time I have seen an RAR patch from lewdpatcher
Download a rar app on your system. Like "9 Zip" from the microsoft store for windows. Right click the rar file and open with....

WillieBeaman

Aug 28, 2018
To be honest I really don't like games where I get cucked, if that's your thing more power to you, just not my thing. If it is completely avoidable and my character can dominate all the women I'll give it a shot, maybe when someone does a walk through that shows a full domination path.
All the ntr is completely avoidable and clearly marked... Play the game, it's good.

HalF_MortaL

Feb 29, 2020
i already merge the game files but when i play it said image not found on every new event. need help? screenshot_20230227_211929.png screenshot_20230227_211929.png

Last edited:

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Yep. Thats like i imagine it.
Again copy/past here.

The only thing included in the Beta is new content. Most past events won't work
official release will restore old content

So if even with the patch some events won't work because they don't need to work. And you may got errors. I just played everything with no problem.

AND if you are new. DONT'T DOWNLOAD chapter 11 BETA. Download chapter 10 Official. And patch. Patch always needs.

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum CH11Beta
Mon Feb 27 18:48:23 2023
```
Facing this on the latest beta

Reactions: hickdickhick

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
can the mandatory patch be uploaded anywhere else? I literally cannot download anything from google drive it just leads to an error message.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
What kind of error? If is the "this file was downloaded to many times", you can by pass by making a copy od the file.
Just says error 400 and that I shouldn't try again. It makes me log in to my google account, and as soon as I log in it takes me to this message. error400.png

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes