PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Just says error 400 and that I shouldn't try again. It makes me log in to my google account, and as soon as I log in it takes me to this message. View attachment 2423399
Link is still normal, maybe some issue with your internet provider or some DNS blocking, dunno.

Try downloading from here, gonna leave the link up until Wednesday.

lcoopah

Jan 19, 2018
Applied the patch but 90% of the images are not showing, just an error in the corner. Unplayable.

Edit: Ooops, I hadn't finished Episode 9

Last edited:
Reactions: SUZAK

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Alright I got the game running, but now I think it's bugged at Aliza's Alone event. It's at 3/5 and says I need to finish Ophelia's night events which doesn't make sense because everything is done except Aliza's event.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
People complaining that a beta version (which is leaked) has bugs :eek::eek::eek:
Even worse is when they're posting the same bug(s) that others have posted multiple times now, even a post or two after.
It's almost like they think they're the first and only ones to have had it happen. :unsure: :LOL:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Even worse is when they're posting the same bug(s) that others have posted multiple times now, even a post or two after.
It's almost like they think they're the first and only ones to have had it happen. :unsure: :LOL:
I LOVE that the post after you is talking about that exact bug lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes